So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ** Is 6-feet-and-two-inches post **
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I am 5'9.5" ish so this height (6'3"- 6'4") is perfect for me.
    I have always preferred taller men as I am tall (for a woman) myself. My ex was 6'6".
    When a man is shorter than me I almost feel like I am overpowering them (physically dominating them).
    My child's father was just an inch or two taller than me so a great height difference is not of importance, I just prefer a man to at least be somewhat taller than myself.

SMH.........why we gotta keep playing these games with the subliminals :(

you got what I want, and it's obvious I got what you want

we need to just throw off the shackles and embrace the moment so we can be happy together finally LOL
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm adult sized so I don't know what you talkin bout...but my half brother is kinda short he's 5'6 or 5'7 but all 3 of his younger brothers are 6' and above. My half brother ain't got no problems gettin ? though he stay wit some ? .
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    im 5'9 . It hits a nerve every now and then but everyone has preferences... I remember being in a bad mood when a chick shot me down with the ur cute but too short line. I hurt her feelings when I said I was just conversing ur cute but ur too dark for me..... she walked away sad lol. It was ? up but I wanted to get a point across. I didnt choose my height like u didnt choose ur complexion..

I almost came in here and made this same post verbatim. I'm 5'9-5'10 and I dont really ? with about it like that. When I did, I used to do that same ? and get on them about bein chubby/fat/dark/pale and they'd shut the ? up about it. It's been years since a chick has got on me about my height tho. The last one that did still let me beat and after we ? , she never said ? about my height ever again.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    5'9 post......
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    I'm 5'7.
    My preferred height is 6'3.
    If your 5'9 i can deal with it just about, im HAPPY with 6ft and Up.
    Dont do under 5'9 (average height for a dude in the UK anyways)
    My last boyfriend was 6'6, my current is 6'5 <3

I wear high heels often, so i appreciate a tall dude.

? stop lying u let me smang in essex
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm 5'10 never had no one tell me i'm short.....unless we were playing ball against some tall dudes. Now I don't understand why people be like oh if your parents tall the kids gonna be tall. My dad is 6'5 and my mom is 5'6......i'm 5'10...doctor said I was supposedly suppose to be 6 foot. My guys dad is 6'3 mom is like 5'5 he is shorter then me. To be honest most my boys with tall ass dads is average height. And a lot of my friends who have short parents are like 6 foot and up. Its a coin flip....as for tall women....ehhh just not attractive to me sorry....5'7 is the limit after that the look like lanky transsexuals.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    5'7 and I love my height. Wouldn't have it any other way.