Please explain what we mean when we speak of the original black man

needmorecash
needmorecash Members Posts: 253
edited June 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
i hear folks talking about the black man came about b/c noah cursed one of his sons.

if he cursed one of his sons and made him black. .. what color was he before that?

sound like he was out numbered in color from 7 to 1

what do we mean when we say original black man. please excuse my ignorance

Comments

• @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    It's a phrase that black racists use to try to justify their racism. They claim that since the first human beings were in Africa, the black race is superior. They overlook the fact that this implies that black people evolved from simple apes because it discomforts them.

And the Noah myth is just that. A myth. Don't believe it, it's not true.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    eddie2time wrote: »
    i hear folks talking about the black man came about b/c noah cursed one of his sons.

if he cursed one of his sons and made him black. .. what color was he before that?

the best thing you can do is go study for self and do some research, because if you listen to ether or earl than LOL!!!!!!!
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

Ive never heard of that but it sounds like a big crock of ? , ANDDDDD that evolving from apes ? is also BS, if we(all ppl, not just blk) evolved from apes then why are there still apes?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    It means that black people today are unoriginal and some how the original black men was mighty great superior warriors who failed miserably to trickery and deceit. And a lot of today's unoriginals wanna go back to that. The Original.

Shut up white boy....
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited June 2011
    Ive never heard of that but it sounds like a big crock of ? , ANDDDDD that evolving from apes ? is also BS, if we(all ppl, not just blk) evolved from apes then why are there still apes?

I read stuff like the highlighted and die a little inside.

Modern Apes and Humans (who is actually an ape still) share a common ancestor. From this shared ancestor all populations of of Modern Ape draw their heritage.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

Actually, that did not come from Black folks. That came from Jewish Talmudic scholars. It is what is known in history as the Hamitic curse. They claim since Ham looked upon his fathers nakedness and mocked him instead of covering him that ? cursed him with Black skin, elongated members, and perpetual servitude to be a drawer of water and a hewer of wood. In other words a slave.

This is what gave the impetus for the justification of the Transatlantic slave trade. Black people only repear it because that what their ignorant ass preachers tell them.
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    It means that black people today are unoriginal and some how the original black men was mighty great superior warriors who failed miserably to trickery and deceit. And a lot of today's unoriginals wanna go back to that. The Original.

Actually you are one third right. Black people are not original. And actually the black people who fell to trickery and deceit were not original either. When you look at Egyptain and Nubian civilizations, you are looking at a civilization in decline. They refused to keep up with the times and fell victim to resting on their laurels.

When people say original they are not talking of going back to the past, for that would not be original. They really mean going forward by making progress utilizing the same principles every other people who advanced themselves used. It was utilization of those principles that caused them IN the Past to advance civilization and move it forward. There is no disputing that Black people are the fathers of mathematics, applied science, engineering, architecture, and other civilization building discliplines.

However, other people took what they learned from them and built on it. Time waits for no one. It moves on and those who are making motion move right along with it.

The dull sighted and half learned take it to mean something other than what it really is. White people are just a mirror, not an object of worship or mockery. What is in them is in in us. We just have to get past that reprobate mind state and remove our foot out of the way.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited June 2011
    whar67 wrote: »
    I read stuff like the highlighted and die a little inside.

Modern Apes and Humans (who is actually an ape still) share a common ancestor. From this shared ancestor all populations of of Modern Ape draw their heritage.

I need 2 see proof
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    original black man = african?

No. Black people didn't just inhabit Africa. Black people can be seen in every part of the Earth as it's original inhabitants.

Australia, South Pacific, South America, Africa, Asia.
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    well, the world was all once just one land mass, and people travelled out to other areas.

arent the black people in s.america descendants of slaves though, from when portugal and spain were colonizing??

No. There were Black People in America before the Europeans settled here.

The Olmecs.

http://2012.caliwali.com/lucia.htm
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

LOL. Glad to see you have some common sense my friend.
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    LOL. Glad to see you have some common sense my friend.

Your avi looks like your holding a piniata and you got your degree in prison. LOL
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2011
    I need 2 see proof

It will never be produced because there will always be apes and there will always be humans. 2 distinct creatures with no common ancestor. People who subscribe to evolution belong in mental facilities IMO. They are as blind as a bat to the truth of creation and willfully blind at that! Talk about not playing with a full deck of cards.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2011
    And Step wrote: »
    Your avi looks like your holding a piniata and you got your degree in prison. LOL

Thats my #1 grad autographed hound "pinata". And ? showed me the symbolic meaning behind my picture. The gates of hell will not prevail against the truth of ? . Hallelujah! They on the outside looking in and there is a great gulf fixed between the righteous and the wicked.

Sidenote.....SMH @ people perishing because they believed that they came from monkeys. How dumb can you possibly be? The look on their faces on the last day will be a sight to behold. And of course quickly forgotten when ? makes all things new! Hallelujah!
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited June 2011
    It will never be produced because there will always be apes and there will always be humans. 2 distinct creatures with no common ancestor. People who subscribe to evolution belong in mental facilities IMO. They are as blind as a bat to the truth of creation and willfully blind at that! Talk about not playing with a full deck of cards.

I still dont believe in your bible though
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2011
    I still dont believe in your bible though

At least you have a teachable spirit and ? can work with that.

? bless.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    This is hilarious everytime I read it.