Who can rap better? Lloyd Banks or Rick Ross?

Options
poopoo
poopoo Members Posts: 212
edited June 2011 in The Face Off Forum
I was revisiting the beef from 09 who do you think has more clever lines and better flow? Rick Ross or Lloyd Banks?

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited June 2011
    Options
    banks............
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Bank$ >>>>>>

Ross make better music tho..
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Banks obviously is the better lyricist, and Ross is obviously superior in terms of delivery... I'd rather listen to ross any day
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Banks easily...
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Banks in every aspect
  • supertitan
    supertitan Members Posts: 140 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    Banks in every aspect

^^^^^^ This
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cookie Monsta stay puttin ? to sleep

Ricky Rozay>>>>
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    banks...... ross don't go in like banks at all
  • RayLY
    RayLY Members Posts: 339
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited June 2011
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    banks...... ross can't go in like banks at all

Ross would've been lost on this
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    Banks obviously is the better lyricist, and Ross is obviously superior in terms of delivery... I'd rather listen to ross any day
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Hell yea I loved Banks when he first came out on 50 Cent is da future with all the witty ass punchlines but now I cant listen to dude unless he featured on somebody track b/c he cnt hold a track on his own no more. Ross is killing da game and this ? Banks. Ross all day b/c he dont need punchlines. His flow and delivery on every track he on is hott.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ross by a mile. Banks can't ride the beat, and his delivery is awful. Also, Banks has a kiddie punchline style that's played out.
  • baller2500
    baller2500 Members Posts: 193
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Rick Ross wouldnt be ? if it wasnt for his amazing beats and hooks to mask his subpar lyrics

he;s better than gucci mane though
  • baller2500
    baller2500 Members Posts: 193
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Also, Banks has a kiddie punchline style that's played out.

as if Rozay gives amazing wordplay and metaphors.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Banks>>>>>Ross and it's a shame how ? compare Ross to other artist when he is as fake as they come. Banks can ride any beat that Ross ever spit on but Ross can't ride a beat Banks spit on. Banks has evolved as an artist and Ross has not adapted to the game at all
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    banks.........
  • felonious1
    felonious1 Members Posts: 44
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Rick ross easily 4 his story tellin skills...his ability to make bangers...to the way he markets his brand..... to the ? tht he doing now with his label and other artist...... to albums he's put out....to the he pick his battles( just genious on how he did 50 them) those are just some of the quality banks lack and that's why his career is not as sucessful as ross ross posses the charcter of music mogul. I go with ross easily. U need more then being extra lyrical and montone to be a good artis
  • felonious1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    Banks>>>>>Ross and it's a shame how ? compare Ross to other artist when he is as fake as they come. Banks can ride any beat that Ross ever spit on but Ross can't ride a beat Banks spit on. Banks has evolved as an artist and Ross has not adapted to the game at all
    This is whas gets me who gives a ? if he real or if he's not at the end of the day all that ? is music.I don't get caught up in the hype......on some 4 real ? ..... I can't even see loyd banks doing half the ? he raps about....but who gives a ? .its entertainment and there both entertainers at the end of the day. Enjoy the music or don't listen to it. And was has bank evolved at anyway? u lost me there he sounds the same as he did when he came out, he just got better at putting words together
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    felonious1 wrote: »
    This is whas gets me who gives a ? if he real or if he's not at the end of the day all that ? is music.I don't get caught up in the hype......on some 4 real ? ..... I can't even see loyd banks doing half the ? he raps about....but who gives a ? .its entertainment and there both entertainers at the end of the day. Enjoy the music or don't listen to it. And was has bank evolved at anyway? u lost me there he sounds the same as he did when he came out, he just got better at putting words together

It does matter if he is real or not because Lloyd Banks actually did the things he raps about and Ross is make believe.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    baller2500 wrote: »
    as if Rozay gives amazing wordplay and metaphors.

lol right? wtf.
  • felonious1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    It does matter if he is real or not because Lloyd Banks actually did the things he raps about and Ross is make believe.
    If lloyd banks did half the ? he raps about y does he let 50 put him and tony yayo down like that...that's some chump ?
    And y does it matter if its real or not? What else could it do to ur life but to entetain it.
    And not only that did u read that sig you got tha quoting dmx?
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    felonious1 wrote: »

Shut the fucc up whiteboy, hip hop may not mean anything to you but some of us do not accept any type of fakery and fraudulence invading our culture.

lol @ Ross havin the characteristics of a mogul. That ? last two projects (Self Made & Triple C's) went double wood.