Karma is a B*TCH: Yall remember when Katt Williams was talking all reckless about....

Options
blacklsoldier
blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Steve Harvey last year?

I was thinking no longer than yesterday, about how drastically different their paths in life went.

Katt Williams went from being a very popular stand-up comic/movie star, to having multiple run ins with the cops and becoming a afterthought basically.

And Steve Harvey went from Katt talking ? about him (for whateva reason) to becoming a New York Times Bestseller.....SMH

How many of yall have this happened to? Where someone who didn't like you for whateva reason, tried to defame your name BUT they ended up having a ? up life. And now you truly believe karma took control of the situation for you.....

Not that you wished ill will upon them, but they got what they deserved.....

Comments

• QB - 2nd Edition
    QB - 2nd Edition Members Posts: 445
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yea i think katt couldve learned alot from steve
    i think katt was just a young ? excited about his career
    and thought disrespect wud get him far
    i respect steve for not really indulging in the beef
    he said something though that was wise
    he said a dog doesnt bark at a parked car, it barks at cars thats going places

i dont think katt's current situation has anything to do with steve anyway
    he just didnt use his star power to move onto other ventures and branch out
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well, Katt aint funny anyways............
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Steve Harvey has the morning show on Orlando radio station 102Jamz. ? be straight clownin...but i was surprised he didnt go in on Katt Williams when asked about him...
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

thisisnifty.com
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i dont believe in curses

but i do believe in what happens to the people i dont like
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yea i think katt couldve learned alot from steve
    i think katt was just a young ? excited about his career
    and thought disrespect wud get him far
    i respect steve for not really indulging in the beef
    he said something though that was wise

i dont think katt's current situation has anything to do with steve anyway
    he just didnt use his star power to move onto other ventures and branch out

damn steve
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    steve with that soul burning acid
  • RudeDeLaTrill
    RudeDeLaTrill Members Posts: 259
    edited March 2010
    Options
    steve's morning show sucks. it's justa buncha ppl hollering.
    props to him bein on a bestseller tho
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    steve is also about to be the next host of family feud.
  • duckmanpig
    duckmanpig Members Posts: 428
    edited March 2010
    Options
    that dop dont bark at parked cars=straight ether.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Katt aint new, he just new to us.. He say he was doing comedy for like 15,20 years
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Steve also owns his own production company i'm lead to believe?
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Katt is a ridiculously talented comic and despite his strange recent arrests, I know he'll be able to pull through and reach that plateau again.

Richard Pryor was a REALLY GOOD comedian when he bottomed out. Then, he accidentally set himself aflame. That ironically signaled his complete downfall, and sparked his ascension into GOAT status after his legendary comeback, at the same time.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    duckmanpig wrote: »
    that dop dont bark at parked cars=straight ether.

yeah i think im gonna steal that one.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

steve gets on my nerves most times but this was the realest ? i've read in a minute
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    it seem like Kat Williams fell off hard,he aint doing stand up too much or movies.

Katt Williams gotta realize alot of people like steve harvey and he ? up going at dude
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i think a lot mofos gassed kat's head, thinkin he cud top steve. u disrespect legends. regardless of how big these comedians got, they still paid homage the comedians who came b4 them. that's like steve goin @ richard pryor, b/c he felt he's hotter than him. c'mon now
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

Why do people say that he is funny
  • Preacher Pauly
    Preacher Pauly Members Posts: 24
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? doesnt like ugly
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ere this ? at, in jail?
  • Los Angeles,CA
    Los Angeles,CA Banned Users Posts: 255
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Steve Harvey last year?

I was thinking no longer than yesterday, about how drastically different their paths in life went.

Katt Williams went from being a very popular stand-up comic/movie star, to having multiple run ins with the cops and becoming a afterthought basically.

And Steve Harvey went from Katt talking ? about him (for whateva reason) to becoming a New York Times Bestseller.....SMH

How many of yall have this happened to? Where someone who didn't like you for whateva reason, tried to defame your name BUT they ended up having a ? up life. And now you truly believe karma took control of the situation for you.....

lmao @ Katt Williams being an after thought. Duke got 3 movies coming out before years end + his comedy tour made more than "Kings of comedy". I'm a Steve Harvey fan as well but you need to fact check before you start spewing non-sense Gee
  • bdbdbd
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Steve Harvey last year?

lol i was thinking about this the other day, and i aint gna lie, not that i wish bad on anyone in this world but i cant stop smiling at wat happened to katt williams.....1st i hate his standup, i neva thought he was funny(tho i liked him b4 that), and then to come out and talk ? about someone that bin doing what ure tryna do for years and also doing it a lot better...that ? just killed it...katt deserved everything he got.

as for karma, i believed in karma from day, i bin good all life and im still waiting on my return, starting to lose faith
  • tearjerker
    tearjerker Members Posts: 153 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao @ Katt Williams being an after thought. Duke got 3 movies coming out before years end + his comedy tour made more than "Kings of comedy". I'm a Steve Harvey fan as well but you need to fact check before you start spewing non-sense Gee

What's that smell? You guys smell that? Smells like ether...
  • bdbdbd
    edited July 2010
    Options

lol u say that like its a good thing.....
    1st) i havent heard of one of the movies he's releasing (maybe ? im from london)
    2nd) surely if a ? got three movies coming out in one year, that means either he aint playing the main roles or them films arent really gna be that great :| i mean when was the last time u heard denzel, will, johny, de niro etc were realing 3 movies a year??? maybe im wrong though
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    lol u say that like its a good thing.....
    1st) i havent heard of one of the movies he's releasing (maybe ? im from london)
    2nd) surely if a ? got three movies coming out in one year, that means either he aint playing the main roles or them films arent really gna be that great :|i mean when was the last time u heard denzel, will, johny, de niro etc were realing 3 movies a year??? maybe im wrong though

lmao.....werd