Karma is a B*TCH: Yall remember when Katt Williams was talking all reckless about....

Comments

• Los Angeles,CA
    Los Angeles,CA Banned Users Posts: 255
    edited July 2010
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    lol u say that like its a good thing.....
    1st) i havent heard of one of the movies he's releasing (maybe ? im from london)
    2nd) surely if a ? got three movies coming out in one year, that means either he aint playing the main roles or them films arent really gna be that great :| i mean when was the last time u heard denzel, will, johny, de niro etc were realing 3 movies a year??? maybe im wrong though

Samuel Jackson does it all the time he's a top tier A-List actor. (Not implying Katt Williams is putting out oscar performances)
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    SamJack is 1 in a millie...im sayin tho "A ? SHARK ATE HIM!!!!!!!!!"
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    There's no such thing as Karma ? . U think if Katt Williams wouldnt have done what he did he wouldnt have gotten arrested? Come on. And You dont know the situation or why he went at Steve so why are we proclaiming "Karma" all the sudden? Do you believe in the tooth fairy also?

What Karma will come back on you for gossiping about Katt's karma? Hmm? Either way ? them both. Katt curses too much even for me and Steve is a condescending ignorant ? .
  • bdbdbd
    edited July 2010
    There's no such thing as Karma ? . U think if Katt Williams wouldnt have done what he did he wouldnt have gotten arrested? Come on. And You dont know the situation or why he went at Steve so why are we proclaiming "Karma" all the sudden? Do you believe in the tooth fairy also?

What Karma will come back on you for gossiping about Katt's karma? Hmm? Either way ? them both. Katt curses too much even for me and Steve is a condescending ignorant ? .

lol i disagree with all of ure post except for the bolded.

so u aint neva done some wrong ? then a few days/weeks/months/etc lata some wrong ? happens to you, and then all of a sudden ure mind goes back to that wrong ? u did??? i aint tryna make u believe in karma but like that happens to me from time to time, e.g. i ? a chick, but at the same time i was kinda in sumthing with i girl i thought i truely loved. after i ? the chick i gave her nothing but the coldness, and then the chick i thought i might have loved, we got into some pointless arguement which resulted in the demise of her and i.....and that was a few weeks after a banged that girl.. but when we were arguing and i realised we were gna not be talking all i could think about was wen i went on eviil with the sidepiece....anyway i think all our actions have repurcussions
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    lol i disagree with all of ure post except for the bolded.

so u aint neva done some wrong ? then a few days/weeks/months/etc lata some wrong ? happens to you, and then all of a sudden ure mind goes back to that wrong ? u did??? i aint tryna make u believe in karma but like that happens to me from time to time, e.g. i ? a chick, but at the same time i was kinda in sumthing with i girl i thought i truely loved. after i ? the chick i gave her nothing but the coldness, and then the chick i thought i might have loved, we got into some pointless arguement which resulted in the demise of her and i.....and that was a few weeks after a banged that girl.. but when we were arguing and i realised we were gna not be talking all i could think about was wen i went on eviil with the sidepiece....anyway i think all our actions have repurcussions

Thats called LIFE.

I have done ? wrong and GREAT things happen to me. I have done ? right and ? up ? happens. I have done ? up ? and ? up ? happens and I have done great things for people and great things happen back.

To think there is some invisible magical force in the "universe" that dictates what happens to you in the future is as ? as those "forward to 5 people and you will find your true love" e-mails. Come on man.
  • bdbdbd
    edited July 2010
    Thats called LIFE.

I have done ? wrong and GREAT things happen to me. I have done ? right and ? up ? happens. I have done ? up ? and ? up ? happens and I have done great things for people and great things happen back.

To think there is some invisible magical force in the "universe" that dictates what happens to you in the future is as ? as those "forward to 5 people and you will find your true love" e-mails. Come on man.

meh i can respect ure opinion, especially when u put it like that...but i dont see karma like some magical force lol, more like u do good, subconsciously u give off the vibe that ure a good person, thus people wana do good for you. maybe
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I thought steve said something to the effect of " a dog howling at the moon happens every day, but if the moon howls back at the dog, the dog becomes famous". Iuno?
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    cuttadc13 wrote: »
    Steve Harvey has the morning show on Orlando radio station 102Jamz. ? be straight clownin...but i was surprised he didnt go in on Katt Williams when asked about him...

I remember I was at Disney World a few years ago and I had the radio on and all of a sudden they were like "Today on the Steve Harvey show in Orlando" and I was like what the hell? This dude has a show in Orlando? Like BASED in Orlando? I thought it woulda been based in Chicago like the Tom Joyner morning show...
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited July 2010
    Yall nggas trippin Katt a funny dude
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    i don't think karma has anything to do with this. He's a comedian, comedians make jokes about people. That's what they get paid for, Steve Harvey talks ? about sum1 daily. Katt Williams was a decent comic but I knew he wasn't goin last long. He's not going thru sum ? because he talked about steve harvey. He's going through sum ? cuz he lost it and not funny anymore.

would you say he's just ignorant business wise because he had ? goin for him but didnt expand on it, and people still thought he was funny
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    damn... that one line... was Ether, that ? ranks with "and ya ? Jungle is a garden to me"
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    c1up wrote: »
    damn... that one line... was Ether, that ? ranks with "and ya ? Jungle is a garden to me"

lmao.. that jungle line i always loved that

im big dog glen rob look ? you a flea

lmao jay da man
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Steve Harvey isn't really that funny. I don't know how ? can say that this is "karma" for Katt ethering the ? out of Steve in that competition they had. ? here have some weird ass logic.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    aint no such thing as karma

if i slap somebody and then a week later i get hit by a car
    its not becuz i slapped somebody
    its becuz i timed the distance between the car and myself incorrectly
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

Or dude that you slapped came back for you?
  • bluntone
    bluntone Members Posts: 358
    edited July 2010
    Everyone has their 15 minutes.

I knew Katt wouldn't last because he always repeated his jokes. He did a good job of milking it, but it's pretty much a wrap.

Steve isn't doing much. Yea he had a book and he is talk shows speaking on the Black community, but nobody is checking for that old ? .
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited July 2010
    bluntone wrote: »
    Everyone has their 15 minutes.

I knew Katt wouldn't last because he always repeated his jokes. He did a good job of milking it, but it's pretty much a wrap.

Steve isn't doing much. Yea he had a book and he is talk shows speaking on the Black community, but nobody is checking for that old ? .

Maybe not You or I , but his whatever how many millons on listeners he has are!!!
  • bdbdbd
    edited July 2010

u ever heard of the butterfly effect? a butterfly ? its wings in england and theres a hurricane in china?
    if you didnt slap that person u neva know how ure life may have turned out, im pretty sure the sequence of events that followed that slap would have differed maybe resulting in the lack of car-hitting.
    thats not to back up the karma arguement btw, just talking
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    u ever heard of the butterfly effect? a butterfly ? its wings in england and theres a hurricane in china?
    if you didnt slap that person u neva know how ure life may have turned out, im pretty sure the sequence of events that followed that slap would have differed maybe resulting in the lack of car-hitting.
    thats not to back up the karma arguement btw, just talking

yea i hear what you saying and i actually believe this too
    very true
    there is a store right around the corner from me.. the notorious Park Ave
    its a crip neighborhood.. ? always getting shot
    i frequent the store.. there is a possibility that i couldve ignored your post and not responded right now
    and been on my way to the store and got shot
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ITs not that hard to get on the New York times best sellers list- ? DMX was on the NY best sellers list at one point- just sayin- and Katt went at Steve cos he got at him first!! dont think that steve is so rightoues and so forth
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    ITs not that hard to get on the New York times best sellers list- ? DMX was on the NY best sellers list at one point- just sayin- and Katt went at Steve cos he got at him first!! dont think that steve is so rightoues and so forth

how much do you have to sell to be a best seller
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    how much do you have to sell to be a best seller

I dont know but it seems like every book that gets put out by anybody with any sort of noteriety gets put on that list
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    I dont know but it seems like every book that gets put out by anybody with any sort of noteriety gets put on that list

lol werd.... they gotta raise the standards

i actually read a lil bit of dmx's book though
    it was pretty interesting
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    major pain wrote: »
    Or dude that you slapped came back for you?

lmao!!!! This is all I thought of when you said that
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010