If I could take back or relive a embarrassing day of school, it would that time....

Options
blacklsoldier
blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
when?

I know i'm not the only that had experinced a terrible day back in Elementary, Middle, or even High School. In that even though it's been awhile since that day, you still wish you could take back or hell even relive that day all over again.

What was yours and if you could, how would you have relive the moment/day?

Comments

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    man in primary school (i guess the american version would be elementary school) we were doing PE/Sports, the lesson finished and we went back to the class room to get changed...anyway i got verbal diorrhea and ? so im always talking, non stop, about anything, and this day was no different. everyone is getting changed into their uniform and im still there in my vest and pants talking, talking, talking.......next thing i know the ? fire alarm goes off (not sure y it went off ? there wernt no fire)....anyway i panic and ? , im nowhere near my clothes and the teacher is making me leave before i can go get my ? ....so i gotta make my way downstairs to the playground in my vest, pants and socks, where the entire school is lined up and the teachers are taking the registers....man all i could hear was so much whispering and everyone tryna look at me out the corner of my eye......and to make matters worse the floor was wet and my socks got ? up..

i manned up though and put on a brave face, i went to the nurses room to get a spare pair of socks and i just started bawling my eyes out.

i was about 7 i think....i never will forget the fear that entered my heart when i heard that alarm go off, ? i knew exactly wat was gna go down after that point :-(
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I once tried to holla at the finest girl in the School, with a boogie up my nose... FAIL
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    When i bought some Bushi boots- busta rhymes defunked clothing label- i got clowned for like a week straight- the only reason i gotem was cuz they were cheap
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    secret santa $10 gfit limit.. i bought a thick chick a bunch of candy bars and put that ? in a $3 shopping bag....

everybody thought i was tryna be funny.. but she always eating chocolate, and i wanted to get her something she liked...

and one of the more popular girls at my school was realy tryna lean on me about it.....

and i'm like...

"? ,.. u got ur person a bag of socks...who the ? don't got socks.. he prollie don't even like that ? ... ? ? around re -wrap and give it to someone else.. but i bet you the $6.50 ur cheap ass spent on them socks shorty eat all that candy by the end of the day"

needless to say i wasn't that popular in highschool....
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    that day i had eatin the mexican pizza for lunch and my stomach begin to feel like the inside of Mt. Vesuvius, i had to sprint to the dirtiest bathroom in the school cause thats where i was closest to. It was there that i erupted. I was feelin like dude on Dumb and Dumber. Anyway, i reached for the t.p. there was none. so that was fine, so i squeezed my cheeks together, nh and scooted to the other two stalls for some t.p. NO TOILET PAPER!! so i was like aw damn i gotta use this paper towels. lol i wish i was so lucky. no paper towels. so i go back to my stall. sit down. and contemplate life, its meaning, and how on earth can i get these 3 pints of mud off my ass, nh. so as i was staring down and bathroom floor, flooded with my ? that the mortal toilet could not contain, i notice my socks shining with the light of the north star of Bethleham. So off go my socks. I got cleaned up and just left the socks in the trash can. I wish i had of done something differently with those socks, something much more funny.
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited July 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    that day i had eatin the mexican pizza for lunch and my stomach begin to feel like the inside of Mt. Vesuvius, i had to sprint to the dirtiest bathroom in the school cause thats where i was closest to. It was there that i erupted. I was feelin like dude on Dumb and Dumber. Anyway, i reached for the t.p. there was none. so that was fine, so i squeezed my cheeks together, nh and scooted to the other two stalls for some t.p. NO TOILET PAPER!! so i was like aw damn i gotta use this paper towels. lol i wish i was so lucky. no paper towels. so i go back to my stall. sit down. and contemplate life, its meaning, and how on earth can i get these 3 pints of mud off my ass, nh. so as i was staring down and bathroom floor, flooded with my ? that the mortal toilet could not contain, i notice my socks shining light the north star in Bethleham. So off go my socks. I got cleaned up and just left the socks in the trash can. I wish i had of done something differently with those socks, something much more funny.

****dead*****
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    man in primary school (i guess the american version would be elementary school) we were doing PE/Sports, the lesson finished and we went back to the class room to get changed...anyway i got verbal diorrhea and ? so im always talking, non stop, about anything, and this day was no different. everyone is getting changed into their uniform and im still there in my vest and pants talking, talking, talking.......next thing i know the ? fire alarm goes off (not sure y it went off ? there wernt no fire)....anyway i panic and ? , im nowhere near my clothes and the teacher is making me leave before i can go get my ? ....so i gotta make my way downstairs to the playground in my vest, pants and socks, where the entire school is lined up and the teachers are taking the registers....man all i could hear was so much whispering and everyone tryna look at me out the corner of my eye......and to make matters worse the floor was wet and my socks got ? up..

i manned up though and put on a brave face, i went to the nurses room to get a spare pair of socks and i just started bawling my eyes out.

i was about 7 i think....i never will forget the fear that entered my heart when i heard that alarm go off, ? i knew exactly wat was gna go down after that point :-(

What island you from? Island words
  • pieman
    pieman Members Posts: 371
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Reina B wrote: »
    What island you from? Island words

Primary School = elementray
    Lesson = Class
    Bawling = Cryin
  • Reina B
    edited July 2010
    Options
    pieman wrote: »
    Primary School = elementray
    Lesson = Class
    Bawling = Cryin

I know what it means. But Americans don't use that terminology on the regular.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    shiiit I'll be back for this thread
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i gotta think about a bad day at school....
  • genome
    genome Members Posts: 28
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    secret santa $10 gfit limit.. i bought a thick chick a bunch of candy bars and put that ? in a $3 shopping bag....

everybody thought i was tryna be funny.. but she always eating chocolate, and i wanted to get her something she liked...

and one of the more popular girls at my school was realy tryna lean on me about it.....

and i'm like...

"? ,.. u got ur person a bag of socks...who the ? don't got socks.. he prollie don't even like that ? ... ? ? around re -wrap and give it to someone else.. but i bet you the $6.50 ur cheap ass spent on them socks shorty eat all that candy by the end of the day"

needless to say i wasn't that popular in highschool....

the chocolate didn't seem like a bad gift at all. Like if you got her the organic green and blacks joints in different flavors she probably would have appreciated that. Them ? is good as ? (nh).
  • bknugga
    bknugga Members Posts: 107
    edited July 2010
    Options
    First day in private school, 8th grade. I knew how to play ball for the longest, so im sure gym class would be mad easy.

We have to do lay-up drills (make 3 per hoop, 4 hoops around the gym and dribble). I was so nervous, i kept missing every layup. I was the last ? trying to hit lay-ups while the class just at there and watched...for 5 whole minutes
  • Reina B
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it was around Christmas time this heavy set boy in jr high had big ? .

So I so nicely gift wrapped a trainning bra for him and put it in his locker.

the worst thing that happened to me was my period coming on in school. I got up out my seat and one of the dudes sitting behind me was like "You got some jelly or some ? on the back of your pants."
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i was in 6th grad and forgot to put on deoderant, and it was movie day where we were alll huddled together in front of the T.V....and this stupid ass girl who was sittin right by me started screaming out that someone was funky...so everyone started sniffing by everybody and i got my arms clamped all tight like the smell couldn't escape..so basically everyone knew it was me and clowned me for the rest of the year...mean fuccin kids
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Let's see...

Elementary school- The day where the boys bathroom had no TP similar to the other story before but I actually snuck into the girls bathroom across the hall and took care of my business

Middle School- The assistant principal had written me up for acting up. I tried to stop acting up when she got fed up but one of the dudes I was at lunch with got me to laugh out loud and she gave me detention. I threw the biggest tantrum in that cafeteria, had all the other kids look at me like *GASP*. Got suspended for that cause I slammed my bag of M&M's on the table and they winded up flying all over the floor around her. She thought I threw the M&M's at her. Then I got my ass handed to me at home.

High School- Talent show. Got up and tried to do the Mike Epps lottery song from "All About The Benjamins" got booed, carried heavily off the stage.
  • elzo69
    elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Got in school suspension for hitting this asian girl dead in the eye with an orange thus inciting a food fight.

? myself as a 6 y o i think and blaming everyone around.