Jill Scott's soul burns to see a white woman....

Options

Comments

• JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    brothas swirling like a motha ? out here
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    steve harvey ass ?

Well...? you too
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Now I'm convinced: you're a serious attention-? , Darx. A shame. Some of the ? you say actually has value.

Where you ? up: assumptions. You assume way too much on people and their preceptions. Not everyone agianst Jill on her stance is a ? , house ? , whatever term you want to convice yourself they may be.

Funny how most of y'all on here could salute this and support ? like the "I Have A Dream" speech. Ol' living contradiction-? .

What's wrong with interracial dating? Why does it bother you? And why does it seem only to matter when it's black and white? What about black and latino? Black and Asian? Middle Eastern and white? Where's the outrage for that ? ?

That's the main reason this "outside race dating" ? is illogical at best and hypocritical at worst: cause y'all only see one side of it, and not the big picutre.

And since you took what I said personal Darx, by calling me 'boy' (a sad by-product of your ? attempt at humor and a cover of your own hatred and isolated view from being on AHH FAR too long and not in the REAL world...), I'll just say I'm right on the subject.
    Ol' Public school education "what's 1+1? MARTIN LUTHER KING!" ass ? here.

Look u prejudice ? allergic to black ? ? . There is more to Afro-American history than the ? I Have A Dream speech. See them crackas brainwashed your black ass. Put your brain on rinse cycle. All you know is Rosa Parks and MLK.

Your Black History report was, "We used to be slaves but there was a war and Abraham Lincoln saved us all with a speech then Martin Luther King gave a speech and Rosa Parks sat down in the front of the bus for the first time ever....now we're all friends....my girlfriend said so."

ANd your teacher said, "mission accomplished we got that ? " and gave your ass an A+ and made you hall monitor for the semester.
    What's wrong with interracial dating? Why does it bother you?
    Aint ? wrong with IR in general. A black woman being with a mexican: FINE. Aint ? wrong with a black man being with a nice Asian chick. SO WHAT? But crackers? FOR WHAT ? ? Yall aint fooling no ? body. You ? like ? ? cuz u think they some kind of "upgrade" over black woman. I hear how u black ass ? talk about about cave ? like you just found a suitcase full of unmarked $20s

"? ! I smashed this bad white ? yo! Imma get me a white ? yo!"

Look at the ? picture and she look like something the snowman threw up. White and messy.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    I live in DC....The land of beautiful, smart & somewhat desperate chicks. it's weird seeing bash threads on here then walkin through campus & seeing thousands of good chicks waiting for a ? to step up

smh--lmao---wtf
    DEAD

Your youth is entertaining. You have "Gon ? his heart broken" written all over you. Bless ya heart
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hilarious!
    If you pretty I was hacked :)
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well...? you too

oh we all need to donate a dollar a day to save a black woman ass ?
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

Look u prejudice ? allergic to black ? ? . There is more to Afro-American history than the ? I Have A Dream speech. See them crackas brainwashed your black ass. Put your brain on rinse cycle. All you know is Rosa Parks and MLK.

Aint ? wrong with IR in general. A black woman being with a mexican: FINE. Aint ? wrong with a black man being with a nice Asian chick. SO WHAT? But crackers? FOR WHAT ? ? Yall aint fooling no ? body. You ? like ? ? cuz u think they some kind of "upgrade" over black woman. I hear how u black ass ? talk about about cave ? like you just found a suitcase full of unmarked $20s

Look at the ? picture and she look like something the snowman threw up. White and messy.

LOL @ bolded
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Good chicks like Rabbit in The House waitin' for a ? to step up

lol...
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    smh--lmao---wtf
    DEAD

Your youth is entertaining. You have "Gon ? his heart broken" written all over you. Bless ya heart

LOL...too late my ? ...been through the love->heartbreak->? ->bitter->? phases. A ? peaceful....i dont feel like shittin on people no more. i see the good in everyone....women included & these hoes are definitely not as ? up as we claim.
  • S2J
    edited March 2011
    Options

Let me help you here, bruh. We dont think white bytches are an upgrade, bytches is bytches.

We (nggas who ? chicks irregardless of race) mess w/ these chicks for 1 reason and 1 reason only.

Becasue we can.

Now, im not gon insult you and say you cant pull bytches

But, i cant help it that i can talk/relate to ANYONE. Im in my prime, and i'll b cot damned if i turn down some pu$$y b/c a chick is white.

As ive said before...before even being black, im a MAN. And im nowhere strong enough to differentaite betwen the greatest gift on earth that is ass/? /? /soft skin, etc.

I love women. Period.
  • S2J
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL...too late my ? ...been through the love->heartbreak->? ->bitter->? phases. A ? peaceful....i dont feel like shittin on people no more. i see the good in everyone....women included & these hoes are definitely not as ? up as we claim.

Lol @ 'these hoes aint that bad' LOL

I could add more, especially since im in DC and i KNOW how these bythces get down...but maybe its just me. Do you lol
  • #1 pick
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Let me help you here, bruh. We dont think white bytches are an upgrade, bytches is bytches.

We (nggas who ? chicks irregardless of race) mess w/ these chicks for 1 reason and 1 reason only.

Becasue we can.

But, i cant help it that i can talk/relate to ANYONE. Im in my prime, and i'll b cot damned if i turn down some pu$$y b/c a chick is white.

As ive said before...before even being black, im a MAN. And im nowhere strong enough to differentaite betwen the greatest gift on earth that is ass/? /? /soft skin, etc.

I love women. Period.
    double negatives aren't cool bruh. Even on the IC. Dude, you sound like you don't like black ? . That's sad bruh.
  • S2J
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Good chicks like Rabbit in The House waitin' for a ? to step up

lol...

Lol We gotta start treatin our black queens better yall. We gots to RIIIIISE up

Ol talented tenth ass ngga lmao
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You sound mad, Darx?

U mad?

Would it make you feel better if I told you my chick is black, works on Wall Street, and has her Bachelor's in International Relations? Would I no longer be a 'house ? ' then?

Of course, it wouldn't matter. You'll just sit there and still be mad, while making up some ? retort trying to be funny.

And yet, you still didn't answer my questions. What so different about some black dudes dating Asian/Middle Eastern chicks as opposed to white chicks?

What happened? Some snow bunny Kano'd your heart years ago, ? ? Is THAT why you're mad?

kano-o.gif

Maybe we should re-title the thread to include you.

Come on. You can tell us...

oveido-chaise-500x401.jpg
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jill-scott-fro-chic1.jpg?w=290&h=320

Love this hair^^^^

she got a coupla chins.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You're using the word cop-out wrong first of all. And please ? with that "you LOVE who you LOVE" ? . Like all you house ? are in LOVE with those ? ? . U sound like those ? rights activist who say "people should be allowed to love who they love." Like all them ? is deep in love and ? . Knowing gotdamn well they just want to get a nut like straight ? .

Even if you are in love it's with that cave ? 's skin color. You see them as "upgrades." They are just tools so you can look at black women like, "SEE IF YALL BLACK HOES WOULD ACT RIGHT THIS COULD BE YOU."

Ol' ? "Look what I got" but dont got ? ass shoe shining toothless fat ? ? simpin - but would walk right the ? past a decent black woman to get to the "thick" but really obese cave ? with a ? ? ? Fetish - ass dark skinned but wears blackface makeup anyway ass ? clown.

Just admit it BOY. You like ? ? because you think it makes u more "acceptable" it means "you've arrived." Look at cha. Bustin ya fist against a stoned thread - Arent.you.ashaaaamed.of.being.BLACK.

This post literally killed all house ? dreams and wishes to arrive at the snowy lands of cave bitchdom....
  • S2J
    edited March 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    double negatives aren't cool bruh. Even on the IC. Dude, you sound like you don't like black ? . That's sad bruh.

Neither is nitpickin grammar online. Its kinda lame, IRREGARDLESS of the error.

And i SOUND like exactly what i said. A grown ass man wit his ? together that ALL bytches can relate to, not just black bytches.

Ngga still sayin '? ' smh foh ngga
  • S2J
    edited March 2011
    Options
    All boils down to that famous quote:

Those who can (pull any race of chick), do.

Those who cant, say they arent interested or are not attracted
  • #1 pick
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Neither is nitpickin grammar online. Its kinda lame, IRREGARDLESS of the error.

And i SOUND like exactly what i said. A grown ass man wit his ? together that ALL bytches can relate to, not just black bytches.

Ngga still sayin '? ' smh foh ngga

I get that, but you were saying blk women are all messy in DC is a lie bruh. I been there and had a good time each time. They were cool, I think it's the type you attract. If you attract ? in DC, you gonna attract that anywhere relating to all women, not just black ones. I guess you gonna clown me for not calling women ? too.
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options

Becasue we can.

I love women. Period.
    Notice how you unconsciously connected ? white ? to his having a POSITIVE trait that those who arent white ? obsessed just must not have. See, these ? always give themselves away. U ? white ? so that means you a friend of the ? world all the sudden. U a United Nations ass ? huh? U cant just be a regular ? and like white ? can u? U gotz to be a NEW ? . Like u gotta be a damn Renaissance Man to bag a white ? . ? all u need to bag a white ? is a black ? and a working phone.

Like you really be out there "connecting" to these ? hoes on a spiritual level and ? making spoons bend with the power of each other's mind in your own little Matrix.. Like u & Stephanie be pondering life in a field of sunflowers and ? . Yall ? always trying to make it something it aint. All the sudden you ? is building communities and making bonds before ? wit these cave dwellers.

U ? swear to ? u treat all females the same but I aint NEVER heard a black man say, "YO! I met a black chick today yo!" Not that that would be anything to brag about...but ? damn near take out Full Page ads in the Wall Street Journal & EBONY Magazine when they meet a cave ? . Like its the best thing to happen to a black man since freedom & Magic shave.
  • #1 pick
    edited March 2011
    Options
    All boils down to that famous quote:

Those who can (pull any race of chick), do.

Those who cant, say they arent interested or are not attracted

Don't change the topic, there is a much greater chance I pull more girls of different cultures than you by the time I was 16 then you current tense. I don't do that no more and at the end of the day, you know who I am back with. My Black women. They got style and swag and an amazing IQ and I like them more than anyone else. I don't mind a white girl, hell they are the most aggressive in terms of sex but they wasn't my cup a tea. Indians, East Asians, and Latinas were cool but they were cut around the edges the same. I am not going to call you self hater cause that's not my style, I just don't like when you take shots at sisters when they did nothing to you. I don't care if it's DC or Somalia, respect that lady my ? .
  • S2J
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I get that, but you were saying blk women are all messy in DC is a lie bruh. I been there and had a good time each time. They were cool, I think it's the type you attract. If you attract ? in DC, you gonna attract that anywhere relating to all women, not just black ones. I guess you gonna clown me for not calling women ? too.

Man, what?

lol I didnt come close to sayin that

wtf u talkin bout? And i dont attract '? ' u generalizin m'fer lol

You can sum me up like this. If I like her and she like me, we can rock off. Period. Women as a whole are to fukin fine for me to exclude an entire race...yall militant m'fers are better than me smh Couldnt do it.
  • #1 pick
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Man, what?

lol I didnt come close to sayin that

wtf u talkin bout? And i dont attract '? ' u generalizin m'fer lol

You can sum me up like this. If I like her and she like me, we can rock off. Period. Women as a whole are to fukin fine for me to exclude an entire race...yall militant m'fers are better than me smh Couldnt do it.

For the most part, you were downing black women in DC. Don't act brand new ? . ? turn into Night Rider when their backs are v. the wall.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Don't tell me people are still taking this Darxwell seriously? The guy is a fool. Virtually everything he says contains some error of reasoning.
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    For the most part, you were downing black women in DC. Don't act brand new ? . ? turn into Night Rider when their backs are v. the wall.

He was....i live here & there are definitely plenty of good chicks roaming around...

I hate threads like this though....both sides just pointing fingers at each other until 98 pages later...one ? calling people ? , the other saying everybody else can't get ? ...LOL
This discussion has been closed.