Options
2»

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    I think he meant flop as in game-wise, not sales. And I agree with him. The game is fun as hell and the MP is excellent (minus the bugs), but the SP is seriously lacking.

I'm talking both SP and MP I play because my modded box got banned but I wont play it much once i mod my ? again . MP is broken, too much camping and the guns all feel the same. There is more but i dont want to write a report. SP is a joke on Veteran. Overall IMO its a flop. hell im not even gonna bother to Prestige
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    I'm talking both SP and MP I play because my modded box got banned but I wont play it much once i mod my ? again . MP is broken, too much camping and the guns all feel the same. There is more but i dont want to write a report. SP is a joke on Veteran. Overall IMO its a flop. hell im not even gonna bother to Prestige

Sad thing is you go on a lot of sites and people are cussing because it didn't get GOTY............even more that it didn't get best shooter on either system.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sad thing is you go on a lot of sites and people are cussing because it didn't get GOTY............even more that it didn't get best shooter on either system.

It got GOTY, best game across all console and best shooter on GameTrailers and people are cussing about that
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

who got shooter? better be borderlands.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yo spliff what happened? I was in a few ffa's with you a couple days ago, and I did better. maybe you just had a bad batch.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    zoomzoomp5 wrote: »

I know Killzone 2 got a couple
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    zoomzoomp5 wrote: »

L4D2 got it for 360
    KZ2 got it for PS3

I think Borderlands got it on some sites too
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    yo spliff what happened? I was in a few ffa's with you a couple days ago, and I did better. maybe you just had a bad batch.

my ratio would be alot better if i was'nt high all the time, im actually alot better when im sober...but you prob caught me coming down...

must of been a great achievement for you topping me in score table after a map for once....cherish moments like these, for they are going to be few and far between....

@ blazini

shut up.

please....

you guys all sound the same.....camp this camp that....MP is'nt broken, im proving that right now....camping is'nt an issue at all....if it was, then the only way i and every other decent player would be able to get high/good scores would be if i/they camped themselves, andtheyi dont....i ? way more than i die so how caome im not beeingn affected by the broken maps and gameplay ???...lol...think about it.

people caling the game trash, or wack....and crying about campers....are obviously the ones struggling for positive ratios, its cool if your not that good at MW2 (even if u were good at mw1)...but blaming it on campers and broken gameplay and the guns all sounding the same is pretty lame......

had it been the exact same as mw1 people would be complaining...funny how two games which are esentially the exact same can garner such different responses.

but then again your the same guy who complaines about things like the ps3 controller being to small after 10 years of extablisment...so i guess this is not suprise...

do me a favour and all n00bs stay out of my thread....this is'nt a place for y'all to come n cry abour how u get owned on mw2 but was'nt gettin owned on mw1....

one guy even said....

"the game is so damn easy/boring and played out, its an arcade shooter that makes casual ppl think theyre good at video games."

lmao ^^^....so what was MW1 ??????

the same guy who said this has been stuck on a ratio of 1.03 for the past 2 weeks.

see the correlation between dumb posts and n00b gamers ???

stay out of my thread....or go play uncharted if your struggling with MW2...

thanks.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    My ratio on MW2 is 1.25 and thats me not even caring about keeping it up lil ? . The game is broke face it. Spawn system sucks new perks allow for ? to have infinite noob tubes, matches get hacked. ? needed a beta test real bad for this one. It's ok if you love the ? . I'm just calling it how I see it. So stop with the cliche response " you must suck if you dont like it" what r u five ? . Prove my points wrong next time.
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    My ratio on MW2 is 1.25 and thats me not even caring about keeping it up lil ? . The game is broke face it. Spawn system sucks new perks allow for ? to have infinite noob tubes, matches get hacked. ? needed a beta test real bad for this one. It's ok if you love the ? . I'm just calling it how I see it. So stop with the cliche response " you must suck if you dont like it" what r u five ? . Prove my points wrong next time.

complaining about campers in an online console based shooter = n00b ?

proove your points wrong....what points ?....you said and i quote....

"MP is broken, too much camping and the guns all feel the same. There is more but i dont want to write a report."

wow...real insight into why mp is broken...thanks for that....

nothing you have said yet is even valid in terms of cod's gameplay....your crying about features of mp not being how you liek them, because your simply pety and child like....

none of these so called issues bother me, or most good players....pick up your contoller just play and stop being a baby ffs....

guna all sound the same ?...lol...seriously ?....

spawn system is great...espically is your not slow and know how to handle the map and game mode....

dont even kno what matches being hacked means

perks are cool and help the noobs liek yourself out to try n balance the phantom campers you speak off...

face it...

if your gettin owned by campers...then of course your guna complain about campers.....truth is....i was like you in my first couple weeks of play, but then i actually improved and learned how to deal with and evade campers and other obstacles....after a few weeks or so the game is perfectly balanced....

i got my first star player award yesterday....you get it for mainating a 5:1 k/d ratio for a whole map....im still improiving everyday and enjoying the game, but then im a gorwn ass man who does'nt care and complain about trivial ? liek the sound of the guns....smh.

lets pray your 'modded' 360 returns soon , so you can go back to your perfectly made halo...
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Only thing that is broken in this game is the spawns... I have seen PLENTY of killcams where I killed a dude, took 3 steps and there he was to return the favor...

How I stop that ? : Camping. I'll claymore the entrances to a buiding, sit in a window, and pick em off. Did I forget to mention coldblooded and ninja?

Either that or just play sabotage. Cause ? be pressin the hell outta that X button to skip killcams.

I think IW got the spawns like that to prevent base ? / spawn killing. Cause there would be a nuke goin off every game if ? was stuck spawing at their flag instead of right next to a team mate.

Call it what you want... Im takin the stealth ? way until this ? is fixed
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Only thing that is broken in this game is the spawns... I have seen PLENTY of killcams where I killed a dude, took 3 steps and there he was to return the favor...

How I stop that ? : Camping. I'll claymore the entrances to a buiding, sit in a window, and pick em off. Did I forget to mention coldblooded and ninja?

Either that or just play sabotage. Cause ? be pressin the hell outta that X button to skip killcams.

I think IW got the spawns like that to prevent base ? / spawn killing. Cause there would be a nuke goin off every game if ? was stuck spawing at their flag instead of right next to a team mate.

Call it what you want... Im takin the stealth ? way until this ? is fixed

yea i agree with this post...

a game is'nt broken if theres ways to counter every situation...which is what im sayin...the more u play the more u learn the more u ? the less u die....wish noobs could understand that.

i actually think spawns r fine....u cud have allocated spawn areas and giv 3 second spawn invincbility...but that wud suk for MW imo...i like it how it is....n like u said noobs wud take advantage n try to bomb spawn areas.
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    No the spawns arent fine... If I had a capture card I'd record all the ? that goes on in this game. I understand they want players to get back in the action faster, but spawning a dude RIGHT next to you, RIGHT after you ? him is complete ? .

COD4's spawns was good, except on shipment. You spawned away from the action, but wasnt that far from it. I never got spawned on like I do in this ?
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2010
    Options
    No the spawns arent fine... If I had a capture card I'd record all the ? that goes on in this game. I understand they want players to get back in the action faster, but spawning a dude RIGHT next to you, RIGHT after you ? him is complete ? .

COD4's spawns was good, except on shipment. You spawned away from the action, but wasnt that far from it. I never got spawned on like I do in this ?

i dint like cod4 spawn come to think of it, i remember thinkin killzone was alot better with the spawn grenade feature....i hate dying then having to run all the way back to the action....did cod4 have killstread and ridiculous airsuuport features like mw2 ?...

ive only die a few times from a n00b spawning right next to me in mw2 tbh, it hardly ever happens...