Hipsters New Era 1

Options
hiphophova
hiphophova Members Posts: 710
edited July 2011 in Waiting To Exhale
I was on this board posting stuff not to long ago, but they started moderating my comments over some mod catching feelings of me calling certain rappers out. anyway im always pro peace and taking orders if yall want some self-made cartoon or LP Cover ? . I do it for the love.

2irrrxc.jpg

2utnccy.jpg

984ojc.jpg

Comments

• TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    what did you say to ? them off?
  • hiphophova
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I was calling old head rappers immature for dressing like teenage skater girls, with them crayola sneakers with the tongue hanging out the bottom of the jeans. not just these hipster new cats and them kanye heads, i seen Nas do it Ludacris do it and so many more dressing like little kids and they shut the thread down and moderated my comments.

Hiphop is also about fashion and ? , so i dont know why that happened other than one of the mod too dresses like a teenage skater girl.

? is so sad.

ratem0.jpg

and this dude is nearing 40 years old, and all these rappers rocking this clown ? check BET awards all looken like Jaden & willow Smith.
  • hiphophova
    edited June 2011
    Options
    nflatk.jpg

another hipster
  • hiphophova
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dwz18k.jpg

hipster chick.
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sick pictures, you are talented. Keep it up.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ha, I thought this was some funny ass pictures that my 8 year old can draw... sike!

thanks for sharing, im sure others may find it amusing.. so keep on keeping with your creativity..

peace.
  • hiphophova
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I really appreciate that man, i'll do some more all of these i put up here havent been polished with vector its just for kicks but good looking out.

qs9k5f.jpg

peace.