Taking care of the Household....Ladies?

Vader_F_Kennedy
Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Powder Room
You ever dated a guy who was out of work and you had to take care of everything on your own? if you did , did he get himself together or did you finally get tired of being the bank

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I can deal with an unemployed man under two conditions:

1) He's busting his ass trying to find work.
    2) He's taking care of the house while he's out of work.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited June 2011
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I can deal with an unemployed man under two conditions:

1) He's busting his ass trying to find work.
    2) He's taking care of the house while he's out of work.

first how are you today?

and wht do you mean like cooking and cleaning? have you ever dated a non employed guy
  • kat2180
    edited June 2011
    I'm good..:)

My bf lost his job while we were together and to me it wasn't a problem because I knew he's the type to get out there and find something else. He was out of work for less than 3 weeks.

I understand hard times but I can't deal with laziness.
  • kat2180
    edited June 2011
    Oh and yes, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc...make yourself useful in some way.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited June 2011
    I'm good..:)

My bf lost his job while we were together and to me it wasn't a problem because I knew he's the type to get out there and find something else. He was out of work for less than 3 weeks.

I understand hard times but I can't deal with laziness.

yea but some dudes are use to living off of women and some women will allow it? but what your dude had that hustler mentality..some ? just cant deal with not working thats why when the economy crashed and ppl lost jobs and couldnt find work youhad some who were drinking themselves to death or turning to crime to do what they had to , to get money

i had a chick who was a princess who didnt think a woman had to work and all she had to do was look pretty
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited June 2011
    just thought about this

my dude is a straght ? and me and the others tell him so well he had a good women and she was holding things down my dude never wants to work he is content with cutting hair for change in his basement well anyway

they got into a fight and she went off him infront of us like I CANT TAKE THIS ? NO MORE YOU LAZY ? IM DOING ALL THE WORK COOKING CLEANING , WORKIN 12HRS SHIFTS AND ALL YOU DO IS DRINK ,CUT HAIR AND PLAY XBOX AND THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO THINK IM SUPPOSE TO OPEN MY LEGS TO YOU!!! MAN AT FIRST ITWAS FUNNY UNTIL MY DUDE GOT UP AND CHOKED HER BLUE.
  • kat2180
    edited June 2011
    I probably would have reached that point too. It's frustrating to be struggling and taking care of an able-bodied man at the same time...you gotta go cause I can struggle by myself just the same.

I have a feeling she knew he wasn't about ? from the jump though.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited June 2011
    I probably would have reached that point too. It's frustrating to be struggling and taking care of an able-bodied man at the same time...you gotta go cause I can struggle by myself just the same.

I have a feeling she knew he wasn't about ? from the jump though.

he was cool when they met but he took a visit to where you are now houston for like a yr and came back a changed man ( for the worse in some ways) shame tho she was a real good woman we told him all the time , he act like he dont miss her but its a front he know he ? up a good thing now he kicks with bucket heads
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Oh and yes, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc...make yourself useful in some way.

I certainly hope thats not how you express it.
    It makes it seem like a ? got to earn being with you. lol.
    whereas aint no dude making a woman earn being with him
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    women alwaysf uck with busted ?
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    Vader wrote: »
    just thought about this

my dude is a straght ? and me and the others tell him so well he had a good women and she was holding things down my dude never wants to work he is content with cutting hair for change in his basement well anyway

they got into a fight and she went off him infront of us like I CANT TAKE THIS ? NO MORE YOU LAZY ? IM DOING ALL THE WORK COOKING CLEANING , WORKIN 12HRS SHIFTS AND ALL YOU DO IS DRINK ,CUT HAIR AND PLAY XBOX AND THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO THINK IM SUPPOSE TO OPEN MY LEGS TO YOU!!! MAN AT FIRST ITWAS FUNNY UNTIL MY DUDE GOT UP AND CHOKED HER BLUE.

why did he have to choke her blue? if he was content, then what she said would not be an issue. H would just smile to himself like "whatever zI'm doing me"

dudes and their ego mofos need to stop fronting
  • kat2180
    edited June 2011
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    I certainly hope thats not how you express it.
    It makes it seem like a ? got to earn being with you. lol.
    whereas aint no dude making a woman earn being with him

If we're both adults there isn't anything in life that's free. If you can't contribute financially then you better make yourself useful in some way. I'd expect nothing less from myself.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited June 2011
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    why did he have to choke her blue? if he was content, then what she said would not be an issue. H would just smile to himself like "whatever zI'm doing me"

dudes and their ego mofos need to stop fronting

maybe if we werent there he would have just said ? it but i think he was humiliated so he lashed out took two of us to pull him off