Entourage - The Final Season

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Why would Ari get a spinoff show? He quit is job, what else is interesting about him now?
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I would watch a show about Ari running a gas station. ? just funny.
  • TimSanchez
    TimSanchez Members Posts: 162
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Why would Ari get a spinoff show? He quit is job, what else is interesting about him now?

You didn't see the last scene after the credits rolled? He was offered a job as Chairman of the studio where Dana works.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? ass ? season...hate how they turned Ari into a ? ...the only saving grace wud b an Ari spin off show but i think the ending was jus for the movie
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    huh?????

Vince getting married...... so ? ? . I hate being so ? damn cynnical, but this ? sucks.

Mrs.

No ? ...................lmfao smh
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wow. so some broad w/ a funny lookin face & a accent shows up sum 6 eposides in. then Vince marries her. when at 1st she appeared to not even be feelin him. wtf?

the Ari & his wife and E/Sloan were pretty easy to see coming. so whatever. kind of a lackluster series finale imo.

but ? them ? IF they have the "Ari Gold spin-off show" tease. then dont actually make the Ari Gold spin off show....they need to make that happen.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I highly doubt Ari get's any kind of spin-off show, if anything that was to set up a movie with Ari running a studio now, seeing Vince and E married, Turtle being turtle, Drama being Drama.

Overall this season clearly wasn't the best. They ended on a high note for each character as everything always works out for the best.

Vince can't Alice Eve to date him... no problem after she finally agrees they end up married 24 hrs later.

Drama can't get Dice Clay to cooperate .. no problem the network caves in and he gets a TV movie

E loses Sloane, bangs her step-mother... no problem after a few visits from the guys she is ready to acknowledge she still loves him

Turtle loses his girl and his stock in Avion.... no problem as Vince secretly kept his stock and now Turtle is a millionaire.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Still want to know what happens when Sloan's father catches up with them. lol
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i mean come on.....

Vince filmed a bunch of his ex's talkin bout how good of a guy he is. turtle pieced em all togther. n put it on dvd. n drama gives it to her. wtf. that ? seems alil wierd to me. thats some stalker ? 2 me. but YET the broad agrees to marry him a day later. wtf? ? .

then after bein a fan of the show 4 years, and seein Vince grow. fall, win etc. yet when he goes on the date w/ the girl he is about to marry. they DONT EVEN show us that FUKIN scene. wtf was that. thats a pretty big turnin point in the series. yet its skipped over. while Vince tells it to them over breakfast wtf?

and wtf is the deal w/ us not even hearing from the broad durin the final ep. like how she fell in love w/ Vince. what made her wanna marry the ? after one date. NO. nothing!

smh
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I mean....watching the entire season you have to figure everything would work out in the end.
    Still, this was a bit of a bitchmade season, that last scene was on some straight fairytale ? , props to Drama for giving a great quote at the end.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? was that?
    Vince can't Alice Eve to date him... no problem after she finally agrees they end up married 24 hrs later.

Drama can't get Dice Clay to cooperate .. no problem the network caves in and he gets a TV movie

E loses Sloane, bangs her step-mother... no problem after a few visits from the guys she is ready to acknowledge she still loves him

Turtle loses his girl and his stock in Avion.... no problem as Vince secretly kept his stock and now Turtle is a millionaire.
    marc123 wrote: »
    i mean come on.....wtf? ? .

when he goes on the date w/ the girl he is about to marry. they DONT EVEN show us that FUKIN scene. wtf was that. thats a pretty big turnin point in the series. yet its skipped over. while Vince tells it to them over breakfast wtf?

smh
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    I mean....this was a bitchmade season, that last scene was on some straight fairytale ? .

? Mark Wahlberg for this........................................................
  • TimSanchez
    edited September 2011
    Options
    those ? couldn't even give the fans an hour-long ending. the stories wouldn't have been so rushed...
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ari's wife in that bathing suit...I would dig her slim ass out like a grave!!
  • Gooner
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I highly doubt Ari get's any kind of spin-off show, if anything that was to set up a movie with Ari running a studio now, seeing Vince and E married, Turtle being turtle, Drama being Drama.

Overall this season clearly wasn't the best. They ended on a high note for each character as everything always works out for the best.

smh exactly...add Ari and his wife and this was some wack ass fairytale ? ...season sucked
  • TimSanchez
    edited September 2011
    Options
    For those that need to see Mrs. Gold's ass once again

http://youtu.be/jZGP3nXKvNQ
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    How the ? does Ari goes back to his wife after the ? go ? Bobby Flay and have the ? up in your house and ? , then you're apologizing to her. Ari was super saiyan simp this season, i lost mad respect for dude. Season was so damn rush, the pacing of the season was completely off imo.
  • christhephd
    christhephd Members Posts: 87
    edited September 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    How the ? does Ari goes back to his wife after the ? go ? Bobby Flay and have the ? up in your house and ? , then you're apologizing to her. Ari was super saiyan simp this season, i lost mad respect for dude. Season was so damn rush, the pacing of the season was completely off imo.
    Worse ending of all time, i hope if there is a movie they say Vince did not sign a pre nup because he rushed the whole thing and she takes have his money.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

This right here, but that's what they do..
    S.jR. wrote: »
    If they skipped to Vince being sober, I'm not totally surprised, Entourage is good for skipping through storylines.
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Nah that's not what I mean, I'm talking about plot holes or just leaving ? unresolved without mentioning anything about it.

Not show the pivotal ? , just the happy go lucky ? because it's about cars, ? , money, movies and friendship.

If they go into the movie with this mentality ? is gonna be WOAT. And do some ? like start the movie with the baby born, E is with Sloane still in Cali and E's management group is doing well, Vince is already having marriage issues (they show 1 sex scene with the wife though), Turtles business has already taken off, Ari accepted the job and wife was cool with it because he doesn't need to give it that much attention, Drama's movie has good reviews and so did Johnny Bananas.. Drama and Vince do a movie together with both having major roles.

I can see how they just rush these 8 episodes and not do their normal 12 or so and save the budget to make the movie that would still be worth more than a well full season.
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So that was it?

I feel betrayed I was one of the last ? I know who stuck with the show.. and this is how it ends?

I found it funny how they end up at the airport again.

Quick question, how the ? did Sloan come back after Vince basically hinted that E ? her mother in law?

Are you fucken kidding me?

Atleast leave some ? unanswered for the movie?

Only ? I can see being followed up is the offer Ari recieved from the Studio chief.

The final season was horrible, I agree with USMarine it was rushed as hell and everything was done at 100 miles an hour.

And Ari getting back with his wife and basically begging her to get back with him after that Flay ? was blowin her back out in his own house, unnacceptable.

Disgusting I never want to talk about this show again.

Total disaster, fairy tale type ? .
  • S.jR.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    Quick question, how the ? did Sloan come back after Vince basically hinted that E ? her mother in law?

That he's loyal and he's moving to NY to be with them and be a family even if she doesn't want him to.. what matters is if she really loves him not her father.
  • S.jR.
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ari's wife never ? Bobby Flay. That is obvious.
    He even said she was not ready, and she agreed.
    She also told Ari she aint ? no one.
  • Gooner
    edited September 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Ari's wife never ? Bobby Flay. That is obvious.
    He even said she was not ready, and she agreed.
    She also told Ari she aint ? no one.
    doesn't matter...they totally turned him into a ? this season...wat wud b wrong w him getting a divorce and then getting the studio job and running the whole town? while ? dana? thats how Ari wud get down not that ? ? they had him doing all season
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    worst series finale ever
    ? had a perfect series ending angle, the sucide with coke EVERYWHERE
    they dead that ? with a fake ?

drama/ari have the best stories the entire season, dead that by making them look like ?

everything working out for the best no matter what = not how this ? should have ended.