This thread is a shoot, brother!

Options
@My_nameaintearl
@My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
edited June 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Well you know something (even shoots start with "well you know something"), since CM Punk set such a great example, I think it's time to shoot on this forum, brother.

Killacham doesn't even post down here. Why is he the mod? I posted with Cham back in the TISH days (Hi Yay) and I didn't even know he liked wrestling.

But it doesn't really matter who mods because this spot is virtually lifeless. And the few people who are here are ? . Talking about "throwing" matches. Are you children? And some of you think Rajah is a good site for news? Who's booking this ? ?

And the same posters that hate on John Cena for being a ? will turn around in the other forums and stan Rick Ross and Lebron James. Pathetic.

What are they gonna do? Ban me? Nope, because mods don't even have that ability. I e-mailed Jay and suggested that they should have that power since the whole site needs cleaning up constantly.

Dig that, sucka.

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You know KTULU , I DONT AGREE WITH YOU ON MOST OF YOUR POINT OF VIEWS on most of your opinions.. hell I think you sometimes you purposely try to say the opposite of whatever I may feel or think just to get a reaction out of me, but I gotta respect every thing you said for once as the accurate and unadulterated TRUTH.

You and I post here alot for one thing... and I emailed jamaica so I could get datdamnjays email or whatever, he never responded. Same dude will come back here on Friday night and spam the ? out of his place, making it almost impossible to give a damn..

Oh ya I made a thread about people giving a damn about this place, but of course, a collective few who obviously have something against me cuz I prefer ROH and TNa over WWE, wouldnt even bother to participate. You know I try to make a lil MMA thread, then people ? that... make a WWE ppv thread people ? that unless its one of the Big 4...people don't give a ? here.

It's an unorganized, useless waste of space that has 12 lurkers & 4 users actually viewing and 2 of the users wont comment with the other 2 users cuz those 2 are anti TNA and the other 2 are anti WWE, so we gonna make two separate threads about virtually the same ? .

Saddest thing is we have alot of people that post here actually, but this place has nothing to show for it. It's an embarrassment. I've been here since we had the jerry lawler and Bobby lashley names come in here and posted ? . At the end of the day its just the internet, but ya .. ? it.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    You know

something brother

lmao

anyway, cosign

and you can reach Jay at community@allhiphop.com supposedly
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited June 2011
    Options
    something brother

lmao

anyway, cosign

and you can reach Jay at community@allhiphop.com supposedly

lol @ my ? looking like a scott hall/kevin nash promo
    smh @ me still editing my ? live so it can be more readable (use of paragraphs, apostrophes, commas, spell checks, and etc.)

I didn't want to sound like a complete idiot, but it's easier to rant that way sometimes...
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This thread is actually a work, by the way.

Or is it?
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Man i remember back in 09 when we thought this room was dead then.......boy were we wrong or what? lol
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    lol @ my ? looking like a scott hall/kevin nash promo

Konnan used to do the big "Órale!" thing back in da day.

But most Americans had no idea what that meant, they thought he was saying "OH DA LAY!" for no reason.

Then Nash comes out once and says "OIL OF OLAY!"

And I died laughing.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    m. inferno wrote: »
    Man i remember back in 09 when we thought this room was dead then.......boy were we wrong or what? lol

Does ThatDamnJay think he can hold Off the Turnbuckle in the palms... of his hands???
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I just wanted to say there's other people holding this down off the top of my head m inferno, genocide cutter (my favorite poster other then myself),,,, f.e.d.s.,,,ya thats all I can think of pretty much think of in terms of making threads... thats how the front page reads like anyhow...and shoutout to anyone that comes in here and responds to all these threads..
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited June 2011
    Options
    m. inferno wrote: »

ya then I had that WM thread and ? came back then the Divas xxxposed thread and then yall did the GIF PPV threads... we gotta bring the GIFS back.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm an avI'd wrestling fan but haven't been on the IC no kore than a year. It's nice to talk about wrestling with fellow fans, but I wasn't expecting this to be the most viewed page compared to the Grown & Sexy.
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I remember coming here to get some exclusive information, knowing whatever news any federation had would be here days in advance. Now I simply go directly to the site and gather whatever I need there. I used to be a huge fan, but everything that needed to be known is at my fingertips.

What happened to this site is what happened to wrestling, we all got older, got smarter, and when the site suffered, we moved on. We come back for nostaglia, for some amusement, but in the end, the product can't really hold us anymore.

The sad thing is how now we have the same situation with three federations as we did in the past, the big one that's bringing in some edge to stay ahead, the second biggest one that wants the same fame and adoration as the big one that is willing to shell out big money to aging stars for a quick solution to success without realizing that their smaller, less known talent carried that company to where it is today, and the small-time federation with a nice indie following that may never reach the grand stage but will be well-respected years from now.

I despise what the WWE has become with superheroes and supervillians, with mild-mannered civilians running about not getting anymore than an issue a week. I despise TNA for suppressing the talent they have and following the exact path WCW did to achieve fame, taking cheap pop shots and not stressing on being an alternative to the other guys. I'd love to have ROH develop further and become exactly what ECW was to me growing up. And I despise myself for continuing to watch in hopes that things will get better sooner than later.

Hopefully Punk is wrong, that when all of these head-honchos die, we'll get a grander product and a far greater resolve to entertaining fans. Oh well, only time will tell.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Its actually good to talk wrestling with my fellow ? for real(and the occasional white folks). On other forums, it dont be nothing but white dudes
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited June 2011
    Options
    We just need to make a UNION and getting back together...atleast to the point of functioning as a well organized Thread. I'm not worried about being a mod or anything I just would like participation and indepth conversation as what's happening in wrestling... This can be done...i know that i'm not one to talk, and I have been in and out of here myself alot over the years but, Im still here!!!! Shout out to BIZ and Joker lol...not sure what happened to him.. but we can get it back.. I'm down!
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    a union? like a union of wack posters?
  • northwest443
    edited June 2011
    Options
    a union? like a union of wack posters?
    If you are not going to post and contribute, shut the ? up!...if you are down and willing to keep it moving...Make it happen, Because your "One Liner".. Was Ass!
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wack Posters Union was a legendary stable of posters. Step your knowledge game up.
  • northwest443
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wack Posters Union was a legendary stable of posters. Step your knowledge game up.
    Ok I can admit when i'm wrong, I read your "One Liner" the wrong way...not realizing what you were implying. and yes I do have knowledge of the "Wack Posters Union". So with that being said*** the "Wack" Posters Union is not what i'm proposing, but a collective group of "Poster" who actual give a dam about posting and are willing to keep things functioning in a manner that would "Better" the OTTB... Keeping it entertaining as well as interesting...
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Normally a mod would encourage and enforce the initiatives you're talking about.

Maybe we could use one extra mod.
  • northwest443
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Normally a mod would encourage and enforce the initiatives you're talking about.

Maybe we could use one extra mod.

I think we can "Govern" ourselves for the moment, Don't you think?, plus there are a few ppl here myself, you and few other who can see to this...But an extra Mod would be nice...