No Bias, Heres my Top 20 players in the NBA.. !

joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Agree or Disagree, this is the official list..I get tired of most of y'all on CS always hating on a certain player I.E. Kobe, LBJ,etc.. but I f you want to 20 go for it but no shock post plz lol..

1. Kobe Bryant- I'm taking him first over any player in a fantasy draft lol.. He is still the top of the food chain despite his age..

2. Lebron James- I'm not gonna change my opinion how I feel bout his game skills.. he is still the most versatile when motivated..

3. Dwight Howard- Most dominate on defense unarguably, Improved offense a lot last year even added a small J, he's DANGEROUS!

4. Dwayne Wade- He's kinda underrated u can say, but still LBJ is the key but when they both hot its a wrap, ball hog on both ends of the floor

5. Chris Paul- People almost forgot about CP3 till the playoffs came and he proved his worth, Better hope he doesn't end up in LA over Howard

6. Dirk Nowitzki- Dirk has proved every1 wrong including me, this guy is the Modern day L. Bird you can say.. He is truly a champion

7. Carmelo Anthony- He is truly a star on the court and I'm happy he's in NYK now.. Clutch performer he should be a beast next year with Amare

8. Kevin Durant- This may seem kinda low but its not a knock, when his jumper is going that thing is wet all year no ? .. He will only get better

9. Derrick Rose- This dude may end up the number 1 undisputed best in about a couple years.. He iss unstoppable on the fast break to the rim.

10. Blake Griffin- Sorry fellas had to do it.. I live in the LA area and have seen enough to justify he is a superstar...He is the best hustle player in the league and he actually put that woeful Clipper team on his back and made them relevant.. He will be in my top 5 in a year or 2 trust..

11. Deron Williams- I don't think he's better than CP3 or D. Rose but I expect big things from him in NJ if they can get him some help...

12. Amare Stoudemire- He's one of my favorite players in the game, takes over in the 4th with clutch play, if healthy could've given Boston better series..

13. Manu Ginobli- Dude desrves props, he can ball with the best of them.. don't really like him but wouldn't discredit his craft one bit..

14. Zach Randolph- Hustla by nature, he'll get you 20/10 all day, on a good day 30/10 or a great one 30/20.. he is a baller mann..

15. Russell Westbrook- dude might take a lot of slack but when he's in his lane he's one of the fastest with the ball, getting better still is the scary part lol..

16. Monta Ellis- Dude is a deadly scorer, super agressive and drops buckets..If GSW don't want him to him to LA we'll take him..

17. Steve Nash- Nash deserves his credit he is still an elite PG in the NBA, whether he wins 1 or not he has been one of the best passing and shooting PG's to ever play the game.. and still plays at a high level..

18. Joe Johnson- He almost disappeared on me till he showed up playoff time.. He had a bad season and really not worth as nuch as he foolishly gets paid but when he gets focused he's a very damn good player..

19. Rajon Rondo- On a toughness factor he might be top 10 but considering how he still has no jumper and still sucks from the line brings him low.. But Rajon is a top flight PG who can lead a team very well..

20. Lamarcus Aldridge- He really broke out last year and put Portland on his back, got robbed by Duncan for an AllStar but that's another story.. Came thru clutch.. very good shooter for his size and way tougher than I ever thought b4 this year.. I gave the last spot to him over Pau Gasol

Comments