Ring Of Honor Press Conference 2011 (Sinclair Brodcasting Re-Branding)

Options
northwest443
northwest443 Members Posts: 589
edited June 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
06/24/11 (ROH/Sinclair Broadcasting Press Conference) The Honor Starts On 09/24/11
6NHS.jpeg

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If you asked me to choose to work for three companies between TNA WWE and ROH coming from a non financial point of a view... ROH. The last somewhat non indy US promotion minus Dragongate-US that I can call a real wrestling company and not sports entertainment.
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't think some people realize what a good company ROH is.
    Some fans don't even recognize ROH as a top wrestling organization.
    Hopefully with this Sinclair Deal "Weekend" wrestling will finally be back! and people that don't know will finally get a chance to witness ROH action.

***UFC/ShoBox style press confrence***
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't think some people realize what a good company ROH is.
    Some fans don't even recognize ROH as a top wrestling organization.
    Hopefully with this Sinclair Deal "Weekend" wrestling will finally be back! and people that don't know will finally get a chance to witness ROH action.

***UFC/ShoBox style press confrence***

People mistake ROH for being ECW bu not as good. The general perception may be ROH's fault, but anyone that follows it knows its a company taht's not heavy on storylines. It's also more as pure of a wrestle company than ECW comparable to the WCW cruiserweight division from 96-98.

They also have the best woman wrestling and tag team productBY FAR. Especially the tag teams. Sometimes I find myself watching ROH just for that aspect alone.

Supposedly WWE is snagging the King of Wrestling, and if TNA was smart they would have both the world greatest tag team and The Briscoes in their company. Nevermind the American Wolves...