DeSean Jackson Doesn't Care About a Lockout..Twitpics Bar Tab

Options

Comments

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    He better hope he won't be on a show like "Outside the Lines" 20 years from now, talking about how he blacks out often and get headaches everyday from getting concussions, and how he can't afford his meds because blew all his money.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Yea Dan Patrick is right. Colleges need to have a mandatory class for athlete-students so they know how to manage they money and how to spend their money on real ? and how to sped when you wanna floss

them ? gonna forget everything they learned once they get that check
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    them ? gonna forget everything they learned once they get that check

Maybe, maybe not. It's still worth a shot right?
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    $900 in taxes..............

? aint balling like that YET to be spending that much on some ? water

but thats my dawg!! SUPERBOWL!!!
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *****shrug****** i guess
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    I don't care how rich you are,spending that much money in a bar of restaurant is stupid.That's the problem with black athletes and blacks in general.

you is the dumbest muthafucka on here, straight stupid ignorant and foolish.......Really that's the problem with Black Athletes and Blacks in general - GTFOHWTBS.. You dont know ? about black people to even say some stupid ? like that...you either a whiteboy or a great grandson of a uncle tom, bootlicking sell out.. eat a white ? with extra mayo ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    you is the dumbest muthafucka on here, straight stupid ignorant and foolish.......Really that's the problem with Black Athletes and Blacks in general - GTFOHWTBS.. You dont know ? about black people to even say some stupid ? like that...you either a whiteboy or a great grandson of a uncle tom, bootlicking sell out.. eat a white ? with extra mayo ?

Come on man, I get where you're coming from with the generalizations, but are you really going to act like mismanagement of money isn't a big problem among black athletes. It's not like it's an intrinsic problem of being black. It's just a fact that a lot of black athletes come from backgrounds where they didn't have much and their families didn't have much, so they don't really have a good understanding of how to manage their money and they don't have anyone in their corner that can give them good advice on that. Black people aren't the only ones that have that problem, but as a result of our history in this country, it is a common problem i nonetheless.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Desean must've slept thru Herm Edwards speech at the rookie symposium a couple years back
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Thats the kinda ? where the next time you go to the club ? rob u cuz they been plottin on yo ass ever since you done posted how much you spent on twitter. And them bottles really don't cost that much. They overcharge for them bottles just so you can sit in VIP.

? better be usin a debit/credit card
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    $900 in taxes..............

? aint balling like that YET to be spending that much on some ? water

but thats my dawg!! SUPERBOWL!!!

yeah, he was a second round pic, and he did start rumblings about his contract last year
  • snappa
    snappa Members Posts: 397
    edited June 2011
    Options
    $48.00 for eight bottled waters????????????

Real talk no matter how rich I ever get if I am dropping $1k+ stacks on mag bottles and they got the ? nerve to charge me for the water I'm cracking someones head with an empty Ace of Spades joint.

I know clubs charge that amount for water and ? but they crazy ballsy to put that ? on their after the man already rang up $10k.

smh.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Talk about blowing money
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I dont care if I was rich, unless i'm celebrating something, i'm not blowing 10'gs in one night.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Damn I didnt even read what he tweeted, so the ? spent 25 racks? Thats absurd.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Didnt MJ's kid do the same thing?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Oh we won that Atalanta game btw. ? y'all ?

Made Kevin ? Kolb look like Joe Montana in that ? . 79% completion, 133 QB rating.

twizza 77 wrote: »
    Its all good now. But wait until he stops playing he'll be regretting wild spending. He better not be on those "Girdiron Greats" specials talking about how he can't afford his medication for his chronic headaches in the future.

lol, then naggas will suddenly start talkin about how he's struggling under oppression JUST LIKE our enslaved ancestors and ? . Damn that white man for making Desean ? away his fortune on overpriced ? he didn't need!

word...? is salty out here.

I'm salty that Desean isn't buying LAND.

icks86 wrote: »
    WTF @ the Tax being over 900!!!

That's a GOOD THING. If that bar was in some Republican backwater, the tax would be 14 dollars and the new Tea Party governor would be trying to slash that tax in half while gutting inner city school funding.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    More whites file for bankruptcy than black
    Whites have higher debts with credit cards

So how did you come to the conclusion that this a black thing

Everyone spends money... If you could then you would, but you can't so you hate on a person that can

Stop generalizing your own race...

Talk about how much money Matt Jones blew on drugs, Tom Brady blew on cars, ect

Naw you ? rather discuss the black man that spend one tenth of what Brady blows his money on

What are you talking about homie. I didn't say it was a black thing. I specifically said it wasn't. It's so funny how people on here try so hard to be pro-black, and at the same time be the ones most worried about every other race.

Who gives a ? if Matt Jones or Tom Brady blew a lot of money? That doesn't change the fact that a lot of Black athletes don't manage their money well. You dudes act like if there is a problem in the black community, it should only be addressed if it's not present in any other community. It doesn't matter if other people do it. If you want your people to do better, you have to identify problems and work on them regardless of who else has them. ? I look like being in debt, but saying I ain't gonna do anything about it because my white neighbor is in debt too. SMH
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What are you talking about homie. I didn't say it was a black thing. I specifically said it wasn't. It's so funny how people on here try so hard to be pro-black, and at the same time be the ones most worried about every other race.

Who gives a ? if Matt Jones or Tom Brady blew a lot of money? That doesn't change the fact that a lot of Black athletes don't manage their money well. You dudes act like if there is a problem in the black community, it should only be addressed if it's not present in any other community. It doesn't matter if other people do it. If you want your people to do better, you have to identify problems and work on them regardless of who else has them. ? I look like being in debt, but saying I ain't gonna do anything about it because my white neighbor is in debt too. SMH

It's that stubborn "never surrender a inch" mentality some brothas be havin. Its like when you try to make a thread in the SL about how African militias be doin horrible ? w/ child soldiers, gang ? , mutilation, etc. and ? start trippin like you're some white racist for bringing it up. Like, fam, I commend you for your willingness to defend your race against criticism.....but giving blacks a pass for stupid self-destructive behavior hurts us in the long run. Yea, whites be wasting money like crazy. But that obviously doesn't hurt them like it hurts us, does it? Ed Snider once said Allen Iverson was the only millionaire he knew that owned 5 Bentleys. Tyson earned $400 mil and burned through all that. If you mention MC Hammer's name among a black crowd, everyone laughs and goes "Blew his fortune on a ugly house! What a waste!". But apply the same criticism to a black athlete and all of the sudden we defensive and excusing it by pointing to some cracka's actions? Come on, b.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    That ? young

Let him enjoy his money

there's enjoying your money, and there's just being stupid...and paying $48 for water is just ? dumb
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    Thats his money but he don't need to advertise it, we know you in the nfl and got money. Why bring scrutiny upon yourself and its not like anyone think he actually that smart.

when players do ? like this and then complain "I'm a target because people know I have money" I think to myself of course you're a target, you're being open about the fact you spend thousands of dollars at a time...you're making yourself a bigger target for ? who love robbing celebrities
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I'm salty that Desean isn't buying LAND.
    ? please..you don't know what he bought with his money other than what that receipt shows so stop it bruh.
    and to everybody else saying that "i aint rich but if i was i wouldnt be spending money on...." ? , shut yo ? up fa real. ol salty ass ? mad they cant afford a tab like that. he probably with a group of fellow ball players and they ballin out for a night. whats wrong with that? why ? always assume someone isnt managing THEIR MONEY right just cuz they balled out at the bar. let the ? live. not everyone has the same lifestyle.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't care bout the liquor really. But 8 bottles of ? water for $48 don't make no damn since. These clubs be ? these ? pockets for real. LOL. $48???

*daps*

thats the same ? i was peepin

liquor prices is gonna be what they gonna be
    but you aint bout to charge me 6 dollars for a regular bottle of water. not no zephyr hills.
    that receipt didnt even list a name brand water. ? jus said WATER
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    *daps*

thats the same ? i was peepin

liquor prices is gonna be what they gonna be
    but you aint bout to charge me 6 dollars for a regular bottle of water. not no zephyr hills.
    that receipt didnt even list a name brand water. ? jus said WATER
    lmao..im sure it was some good ? .....hopefully.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Come on man, I get where you're coming from with the generalizations, but are you really going to act like mismanagement of money isn't a big problem among black athletes. It's not like it's an intrinsic problem of being black. It's just a fact that a lot of black athletes come from backgrounds where they didn't have much and their families didn't have much, so they don't really have a good understanding of how to manage their money and they don't have anyone in their corner that can give them good advice on that. Black people aren't the only ones that have that problem, but as a result of our history in this country, it is a common problem i nonetheless.

I hear where you coming from bruh, but when dude say that's the propblem with Black Athletes and Black's in General then that touched a nerve, you are right it's a problem in the community and Desean was a fool for that and look at one of my favorite players of all times A.I. he's damn near broke. But there's The Williams Sister, Jalen Rose, Grant Hill, Tiger Woods and countless other African Americans who invest their money wisely. And it's is a common problem but dude was saying the Race as a Whole is like that.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lmao..im sure it was some good ? .....hopefully.

unless its used, ? toilet water or stagnant mesquito water, or ocean water... it is good water

smh @ payin $6 for a single bottle of tap water that came from a factory because it got a "mountain spring straight from the alps" sticker slapped on it