Limbo for PlayStation 3 spotted

joshuaboy
joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in IllGaming
Enchanting monochrome puzzle platformer Limbo looks set for launch on the PlayStation 3.

As spotted by GameSetWatch, the Korean Rating Board lists Limbo under Sony Computer Entertainment Korea's submission.

Limbo launched last year exclusively on Xbox Live Arcade to rave reviews.

Eurogamer's 9/10 Limbo review discussed "a game that has very few humans, but a surplus of humanity".

Danish developer Playdead said in October last year that Limbo was an Xbox exclusive because the studio "used a lot of time and a lot of money" creating the game and it hoped it would help "get the money back".

Comments

• stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Funny, I just started this game yesterday, its cool as ? .
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    i runined that game. I got confused on certain levels and watched youtube videos. I wish I didnt.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    It has been one year since LIMBO originally launched, and that year has been an incredible time for everyone at Playdead. We’ve gotten feedback from many people around the world, and it’s been amazing to hear about the experiences people have had with the game.

So we are happy, on the mark of LIMBO’s birthday, to bring the experience further and share it with even more people. We will be releasing the game on the PS3 through the PlayStation Network on the following dates:
    • US – July 19th
    • Europe – July 20th
    • Japan/Asia – to be announced soon
    Since we have gotten a lot of requests for the LIMBO Soundtrack, we are also making that available starting this Monday, July 11th on iTunes. If you are interested in more infrequent updates about the game, please feel free to sign up for the newsletter on our website www.limbogame.org. So, with less than two weeks to wait to get LIMBO on PSN, we hope everyone will enjoy the game and the little extra secret we have in store for you…

We look forward hearing what you think!
    Regards,
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    like i did with braid, ill wait for this to drop to 3.50
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    How do you get passed that spider?......
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    How do you get passed that spider?......

Is that the stage on the demo? You gotta make the spider stomp on the beartrap.