Innapropriate things said by married men

Options
caddo man
caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Powder Room
My wife asked me if saying a women was looking fine in her dress was innappropriate coming from a married man. I said yes just becuase it was the "politically correct" thing to say. So she asked what if it was a friend? I said hell yeah after that!

But I knew in the back of my head that if dude was attractive it wouldnt have been a problem. I have said some crazy ? to some females since I have been married and only two women have ever said they were offended. The rest come back just as raunchy. We know it will never go anywhere but.......

How do feel about a married man complimenting you?
and if you were offended how would you approach him?

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well i personally think if your married you should keep your compliments to yourself just outta respect for your wife
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think its fine to compliment a woman, but men rarely know to leave it at just that so it's best to just keep your trap shut.
  • RedPassionColada
    RedPassionColada Members Posts: 210
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I get compliments from married men every so often, usually they are with their wives. Either they say something or their wife will. 99% of the time they are older than me, so it does not make me feel uncomfortable.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't think it bad for a married man to compliment a woman, I guess it just depends on what the compliment is. Just don't be ogling her or anything like that. If I was offended, I would just be like how would your wife feel if she heard you say that? That usually shuts them up.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well i personally think if your married you should keep your compliments to yourself just outta respect for your wife

cssssssssssss