Sooo, Drakes Marvin Room song...was he hating or keeping it real with ol girl??

InglewoodHB
InglewoodHB Members Posts: 230
edited July 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
I tried to post the video but it wouldnt let me

So whats ur opinion on it....hating or just expressing his feelings??

Have you ever felt the same way towards an ex??
Has someone you ever been with, been in this type of situation while with you??

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    ? was just salty
    /thread
  • InglewoodHB
    edited June 2011
    ? was just salty
    /thread

exactly, these females im talkin to about it gon say "i understand where hes coming 4rm, its not hating, hes being real, we all felt that way"

i shaq faced them hoes
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I don't think its hating at all, sometimes if you REALLY liked someone, there might be some resentment there. Even if you're the one who broke it off. I think people dislike this song for the same reason they disliked Kanyes "808s Heartbreak", it's hard to understand if you've never been through it
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    I don't think its hating at all, sometimes if you REALLY liked someone, there might be some resentment there. Even if you're the one who broke it off. I think people dislike this song for the same reason they disliked Kanyes "808s Heartbreak", it's hard to understand if you've never been through it

People don't like 808s because it was weak for the most part.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Yeah he was hating like a ? , lls.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    It's understandable to have feelings after a breakup but if he called me wit that ? , he would immediately get put in the "crazy ex" category. ? or not that ? is lame to me to randomly call an ex and start baggin on their new dude/girl. I feel like it's a situation most people will be in at some point in their lives, but it's a lame one nonetheless. If you still have feelings don't wait til they clearly have moved on to resurface. You know you had feelings already if the new man/girl is your excuse to be upset.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    LPast wrote: »

1bcac317.jpg
    llllllloooooollllllll
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited June 2011
    LPast wrote: »

Nah, it was a solid effort. I don't bump it on the daily or anything, but for what he was trying to achieve, he did it well
  • InglewoodHB
    edited June 2011
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Yeah he was hating like a ? , lls.

with no shame either lol he even said he'll start hating smh
  • InglewoodHB
    edited June 2011
    its hating...if she already moved on to someone else and is in love with dude, then keep it pushing....dont start calling talmbout ? her new ? and she can do better..obviously she did do better if shes no longer with you
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Drake is an emotional ass ? who is setting a bad example for young men.

we need to get back to strong role models like 50 cent lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Drake is an emotional ass ? who is setting a bad example for young men.

we need to get back to strong role models like 50 cent lol
    aw hell lmao
  • InglewoodHB
    edited June 2011
    how is he setting a bad example by being a human?

i do think drake is overhyped and all, but i give him props for atleast being honest with how he feels...even if it makes him look "weak".

its cool with being honest and ? but dont hate on the new ? that got ur old girl...let them do them now
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Until you've broken up with someone you still cared about you'd never understand. You could have very valid reasons for breaking up, but you're ? , possibly lonely, thinking about the good times and not the bad reasons why you broke up. yeah...you're making that call. Possibly embarrassing yourself and regretting it in the morning.
  • InglewoodHB
    edited June 2011
    Until you've broken up with someone you still cared about you'd never understand. You could have very valid reasons for breaking up, but you're ? , possibly lonely, thinking about the good times and not the bad reasons why you broke up. yeah...you're making that call. Possibly embarrassing yourself and regretting it in the morning.

if she was single then yea i could possibly see someone doing that but not when shes already involved with someone else...well thats not my style, i just let em go and be happy for em but i could never hate on some new love ?
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    if she was single then yea i could possibly see someone doing that but not when shes already involved with someone else...well thats not my style, i just let em go and be happy for em but i could never hate on some new love ?

? I give a ? about that ? for? It's not something I'd do sober, but I'd done some ? like that ? before. Called my ex while she was on a date. Ruined the date and everything. I felt bad, apologized, but I know what it feels like to do that.
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited June 2011
    ? I give a ? about that ? for? It's not something I'd do sober, but I'd done some ? like that ? before. Called my ex while she was on a date. Ruined the date and everything. I felt bad, apologized, but I know what it feels like to do that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Who is he talking about?Rhianna or Nicky Minaj?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Kanye's 808's was a reflection of heartbreak

This song is just another drake simp song IMO
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Ok...

I kept seein the name of the song and thought 'Nah, he couldnt possibly sound as bytch made as the title'

But, upon hearing this song:

charliemurphy.gif

Cot dam this generation lost.

"I just need someone to put this weight on" Geez man. Be a man smh Pathetic....
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited June 2011
    ? is hot though.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited June 2011
    I mean ya ? expected super thug drake?
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    This is a real song and yall wonder why rappers in the game are fake
  • PlatinumStylez
    PlatinumStylez Members Posts: 383
    edited June 2011
    Honestly I've called an ex up ? as hell one time and called her all kinds of ? and ? lol, I felt hella embarrassed and stupid the next day and have never did again. So yeah it happens but I'll be damned if imma make a song about it. I manned up, never made that mistake again, and kept it pushing.