So you're telling me that Vincent Jackson isnt one of the TOP 100 NFL players??!

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
I'm so appalled... I know my dude held out but he ain't fall off the map.. Thanks to that ? GM AJ Smith ? our year over last year.. Vincent Jackson is a top 5 WR in the game today.. wtf is wrong with that wack ass list.. at least it was the players who voted and not the ? media

Comments

• bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm so appalled... I know my dude held out but he ain't fall off the map.. Thanks to that ? GM AJ Smith ? our year over last year.. Vincent Jackson is a top 5 WR in the game today.. wtf is wrong with that wack ass list.. at least it was the players who voted and not the ? media

He's not top 5.

And props on the football thread
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    He may not be top 5, but he definitely top 100. Who the hell they have at 100, curtis painter?
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i think he should have made the countdown, his holdout def had an affect
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    He may not be top 5, but he definitely top 100. Who the hell they have at 100, curtis painter?

Yea not top 5, but at least top 100.... His holdout played a part in him not making the list I guess.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Top 100 easily...
  • Darius
    edited June 2011
    Options
    48.6 career yds/game....4 full seasons, gone over 1,000yds twice, never had 10 tds in any season, never had more than 70 receptions in a season

what i'm i missing that puts him at the top 5 at his position and top 100 in the league
  • Darius
    edited June 2011
    Options
    just withouth thinking,

Roddy, Calvin, Andre, Welker, Jennings, Wayne, Fitzgerald, Bouldin are all more deserving than Vincent Jackson
  • bow to royalty
    edited June 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    48.6 career yds/game....4 full seasons, gone over 1,000yds twice, never had 10 tds in any season, never had more than 70 receptions in a season

what i'm i missing that puts him at the top 5 at his position and top 100 in the league

Damn Matt, what else needs be said? Good job

Only addition, he had an elite QB the whole time too, so his numbers should be better than that. I can see why he's not ranked in the top 100.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

^^^^^ Close'a dee thread'a.

Thanx.
  • bow to royalty
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I feel bad for the threadstarter now. Like he just found out Santa isn't real. Jackson's still good. Just not nearly as good as the original post says.

Come to think of it, I'm not that mad at the Chargers for not givin him a big contract. Dude's not too far from 30, and he's had 2 productive seasons in his career.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Multiple DUI's make you drop out the top 100
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    matt came and clapped this thread lol
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lmao... Damn yall dont think he is at least top 100? Not even 100 on the list?

I havent seen the list but I figured it has to be a place for him on there.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Top 100 WRs? Sure, lol.
  • bow to royalty
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    lmao... Damn yall dont think he is at least top 100? Not even 100 on the list?

I havent seen the list but I figured it has to be a place for him on there.

Dude hasn't proven himself to be a top 10, and maybe not even top 15 receiver. How many WR you wanna put on the top 100 list?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

This is why he isnt top 100
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Devin hester was 32nd.................so yea

VJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>DH

oh and santonio holmes only had one 1000 yr season
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Damn Matt came through and crushed the buildings.
  • Olorun22
    edited June 2011
    Options

You being misleadin. Vj only became a full time starter in 2007 and play 5 game in 2010 and around the time you Antiono gate who was the fist option and the had LT who was still in his prime
  • Darius
    edited June 2011
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Devin hester was 32nd.................so yea

VJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>DH

oh and santonio holmes only had one 1000 yr season

devin hester would be there if the only other thing he did was hold field goals. He's there for being perhaps the greatest return man ever. It's not for anything he's done as a receiver
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You being misleadin. Vj only became a full time starter in 2007 and play 5 game in 2010 and around the time you Antiono gate who was the fist option and the had LT who was still in his prime

At least somebody know sumn.. smdh
  • Darius
    edited June 2011
    Options

ok, i can dig that. so lets just look at his top two seasons. he averaged somewhere around 65 catches for roughly 1150 yards and 8 tds.

with that said, it still doesn't put him above
    just withouth thinking,

Roddy, Calvin, Andre, Welker, Jennings, Wayne, Fitzgerald, Bouldin are all more deserving than Vincent Jackson

and if we are isolating season then i'd go ahead and put Brandon Marshall ahead of Vjax; MIles Austin too

this isn't a diss on Jackson, he's one of the better WR's in the game, but he's not close to being in any top 5 discussion
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wtf,, what about his ypa and yac tops in the league.. he doesn't get force fed like them other guys but his production is huge everytime he touches the ball
  • Olorun22
    edited June 2011
    Options

ok, i can dig that. so lets just look at his top two seasons. he averaged somewhere around 65 catches for roughly 1150 yards and 8 tds.

with that said, it still doesn't put him above

and if we are isolating season then i'd go ahead and put Brandon Marshall ahead of Vjax; MIles Austin too

this isn't a diss on Jackson, he's one of the better WR's in the game, but he's not close to being in any top 5 discussion

His not top ten to me either more 15 but he a top 100 player