Kurt Angle Threatens CM Punk on Twitter

Options
northwest443
northwest443 Members Posts: 589
edited July 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Date Added: June 29, 2011 - Story By: Marc Middleton

- Kurt Angle wrote the following about CM Punk's RAW promo on Monday night, on his Twitter page:

"CM Punk had classic promo last night. Good for Him. But if U ever say another word about Me again, Ur toast! If U don't believe Me, try Me!"

It should be noted that Punk didn't mention Angle on Monday night. Angle may have been referring to a comment Punk made on Twitter a few months back, mocking Angle for when he said his Twitter was hacked.

(Refering To)

CM Punk Blasts Kurt Angle For Twitter Posts: Calls Him ? by Nick Paglino Apr 04, 2011

-It seems as if CM Punk has gotten himself involved in the Twitter back-and-forth involving TNA star Kurt Angle and WWE star Randy Orton. In response to Angle's Twitter comments following WrestleMania last night, CM Punk Tweeted the following today: "my twitter account was hacked", is the new: "I'm a sloppy ? ? "."

-As we reported earlier, Kurt Angle claimed today that his Twitter account was hacked and that he in fact did not post a majority of his post-WrestleMania Tweets last night.

**END**

Dam Kurt What Does This Have To Do With Anything At The Moment!!!

Comments