Girls......What is a Lame Dude to you?

Options

Comments

• Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yall ? cant get ya definitions straight for ? no wonder there is so much confusion in the community
    next yall gonna say trannys is crossdressers and macks is pimps or video vixens is models
    smh

There should be a uniform code for women? LIke the ten men commandments?

How about ? just go out and try to find someone that's compatible with THEM. Stop trying to change people. there are 7 billion people on this planet, if you can't find someone that makes you happy and accepts you there's something wrong with what YOU'RE doing.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There should be a uniform code for women? LIke the ten men commandments?

How about ? just go out and try to find someone that's compatible with THEM. Stop trying to change people. there are 7 billion people on this planet, if you can't find someone that makes you happy and accepts you there's something wrong with what YOU'RE doing.

because to do that, you would have to know yourself. most people dont know themselves so they will NEVER be able to find somebody compatible with them.

they are too busy trying to meet some social standard, hood status, peer pressure or anything else that has little to do with themselves as individuals. they define themselves through the eyes of others and are lost to who they are so they will always fail at compatibility
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    because to do that, you would have to know yourself. most people dont know themselves so they will NEVER be able to find somebody compatible with them.

they are too busy trying to meet some social standard, hood status, peer pressure or anything else that has little to do with themselves as individuals. they define themselves through the eyes of others and are lost to who they are so they will always fail at compatibility

Yeah, the older I get the more I notice that people just don't even take the time to get to know themselves. It's like from the moment we enter school we're caught up in a rat race. My fraternity brother and I were talking about it one day and he says that people just don't wanna bear with the nakedness that comes from stripping yourself of all the things you thought you were. That ? is scary. I've been doing that since my spring semester internship started.. It sucks. Things you used to find funny you ask "well, why do I laugh at that?" "What's funny about it?" Then some things you start thinking are wrong, but you laugh anyways, and you say "well, is that okay?"

IDK, I been reading too many books about the metaphysical self, I'm probably just saying ? .

What I'm essentially trying to say is that people don't take the time to define themsleves, and they let other people do it for them. i see it on these boards all the time.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Y'all some ol scoop jackson mouth muhfuccas
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah, the older I get the more I notice that people just don't even take the time to get to know themselves. It's like from the moment we enter school we're caught up in a rat race. My fraternity brother and I were talking about it one day and he says that people just don't wanna bear with the nakedness that comes from stripping yourself of all the things you thought you were. That ? is scary. I've been doing that since my spring semester internship started.. It sucks. Things you used to find funny you ask "well, why do I laugh at that?" "What's funny about it?" Then some things you start thinking are wrong, but you laugh anyways, and you say "well, is that okay?"

IDK, I been reading too many books about the metaphysical self, I'm probably just saying ? .

What I'm essentially trying to say is that people don't take the time to define themsleves, and they let other people do it for them. i see it on these boards all the time.

Did that ? my Junior year in college. That ? was tough, it took a couple years to finally realize my true goals and potential. Everything seems fanatical before then.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited July 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    Did that ? my Junior year in college. That ? was tough, it took a couple years to finally realize my true goals and potential. Everything seems fanatical before then.

Yeah mane. You gotta take yourself away from your friends a little bit. Right now I go out some nights(maybe one week night every 2 weeks) and some weekends. I chill, go hiking, look at ? . Think. Smoke herb. Tryna make some decisions. That's kinda why I'm going to Korea for a year, to just be away from everything.
  • #1 pick
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah mane. You gotta take yourself away from your friends a little bit. Right now I go out some nights(maybe one week night every 2 weeks) and some weekends. I chill, go hiking, look at ? . Think. Smoke herb. Tryna make some decisions. That's kinda why I'm going to Korea for a year, to just be away from everything.

Cool. Be safe in Korea, you better have a shitload of stories for the IC when you come back to the states.
  • knockoutking
    knockoutking Members Posts: 72
    edited July 2011
    Options
    any dude with over 5000 posts on a forum
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited July 2011
    Options

no you spot on. I did 15 yrs of therapy to strip myself down to the essence and define myself for myself. so I have no patience for people who have not done the work, I have done and want to talk ? .

nobody cant tell me ? about anything....especially relationships. because until you right with yourself, you will always be wrong with others. people are scared and too lazy to evolve so they fall into the rat race because that is safe and pain free.

these people dont want to stand a moment of discomfort, that's why any little heartbreak they get, they are bawling and throwing in the towel rather than learning and evolving from it. they lack discipline and integrity but feel they are entitled to respect as men/women

that is lame. like I said before they create characters and stereotypes based on everything and everybody else but themselves
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    What i do to you Pico? I never said anything bad about you during my time here...
    thats something a lame would say.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    thats something a lame would say.

i thought it was polite...

lol...i forgot all about this thread...
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    if you have to ask chances are you are one
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited July 2011
    Options
    and rofl @ 15 years of therapy

did 5 months and told that ? to ? off

but im cool with havin psychopathic tendencies
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    i thought it was polite...

lol...i forgot all about this thread...

No u didn't lame....I'm sure you were reminded quite a few times in that BS 'The South ? up Hip Hop...but we let them' thread...
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    rey ? lost

• Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? like hoes begging for my attention....from thread to thread. blood boiling at 244F and ? .
  • Honeyrein
    Honeyrein Members Posts: 132
    edited July 2011
    Options
    A lame dude to me is a sucka ass ? that talk to ? damn much.I hate that ? . If ya big I can help you lose weight.If ya broke Ill be the chick to put you on but if you just one of them ? that talk just to talk I cant and wont do nothin for ya.Aint nothin lamer to me then a dude that run his mouth like he a ? .Trilltalk.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited July 2011
    Options
    shut the ? up ?

you type too much
  • Honeyrein
    edited July 2011
    Options
    shut the ? up ?

you type too much

You must be one of them talk to much ass ? .Dont worry bout what the ? im typen worry about why you hate yourself so much.
  • #1 pick
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Honeyrein wrote: »
    A lame dude to me is a sucka ass ? that talk to ? damn much.I hate that ? . If ya big I can help you lose weight.If ya broke Ill be the chick to put you on but if you just one of them ? that talk just to talk I cant and wont do nothin for ya.Aint nothin lamer to me then a dude that run his mouth like he a ? .Trilltalk.

Damn ma, you look like Koolaid
  • riddlerap
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Honeyrein wrote: »
    You must be one of them talk to much ass ? .Dont worry bout what the ? im typen worry about why you hate yourself so much.

i didnt even read this post i just know it probably means youre a ?
  • Honeyrein
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i didnt even read this post i just know it probably means youre a ?

You e-thug ass ? you clearly dont know what the ? Im talken bout so you can take yo little 2 cents and put it right back in ya pocket cause ya know ya need it.
  • riddlerap
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • #1 pick
    edited July 2011
    Options
    aqua alias

Her font and pictures look like a poster that used to post here in 05' named Kool-Aid. She was from Canada from what I remember and said "? " a lot. I looked at a couple of her pics and it was damn near identical besides the fact that she looks older.