Hell NAH. Guy Takes A Hit Of Salvia, Trips Out & Breaks Out The Window... SMH.

Options
I.B. Blackman
I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in AKA Donkey

z163460791.jpg

Weed >>>> _________.

Comments

• Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • I.B. Blackman
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    oh man, one of them are suppose to stay straight while the other trips, to keep ? like that from happening...

hilarious nonetheless, but damn... that was completely avoidable... lmbao!

I was rolllin! And his girl sittin by helpless as ? ....smh.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I guess he needed some fresh air
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That was stupid for both of them to do it. You're supposed to have a sitter.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    it says right on the packaging not to take it near any windows, high up, or in balconies. never again i tell u, never again

Hold up this is a legal drug?
  • I.B. Blackman
    edited June 2011
    Options
    it says right on the packaging not to take it near any windows, high up, or in balconies. never again i tell u, never again

What was your experience like? You was with your man?
  • 1of1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Also, why are people interested in taking something that makes you hallucinate? Do you just consider yourself adventurous? Are you doing it for cool points with your peers?

I don't understand.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeh, like bath salt.
  • I.B. Blackman
    edited June 2011
    Options

Sheeeeeeit you can buy this ? easier than squares.....
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • I.B. Blackman
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • 1of1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Edit nvm google
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Yeah, it is. Some states have started to outlaw it, but some haven't caught up yet. It's legal in west virginny.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My first memories of Salvia are from about 6 years ago. I've seen a LOT.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    my husbands brother who hangs out with nothing but white boys told us to try it. he said it wasn't that bad. so we see some at the smoke shop and decide to give it a try. so we buy the 80 strength stuff which was the strongest, his brother had only tried the 20. he said all it did was make him have a laughing fit.

so my hubby rolls it up fat as ? , lights it and takes a toke, says he feels nothing and decides to take a long ass drag, passes it to me, and i hit it hard as hell cuz i thought i wasn't strong. like 30 sec later, i swear we changed dimensions. i could literally see the walls pixelate and melt away as another world opened up.

now the craziest thing is my man and i had the SAME hallucination, do you know the unlikelyhood of having a shared hallucination, that ? never happens. so we both see this demon, it was yellow and red, and was floating from the right side of the room towards us. i look closer and see that the red is actually blood and that she has these huge teeth, sorta like venom from spiderman

and as the walls melted away, it crossed over us. i'm looking down at my hand and i see and feel it pixelating. also i just had the most terrified feeling ever in life, that ? was undescribable. now i'm trying to fight the high, i crawled up in hubby's lap, closed my eyes tight, clung to him, and started chanting some prayers in my language. and then the demon devoured me somehow. i feel like i'm free-falling and i get impaled on a huge stalactite.

after the high wore off, it only lasted like 5 min, but it felt like hours, my chest still hurt. i wasn't right for a week after that ? . so never again, EVER
    LOL. That sounds WOAT.
  • 1of1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I mean what did you expect to happen? The ? is a hallucinogen, no?
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    salvia is child play....took 15hits of liquid at a rave at the Fox Theater in Pomona, CA one night. Didn't speak for like 14 hours straight. Straight beaming in the Jungle/DrumNBass room the whole time.
  • I.B. Blackman
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • I.B. Blackman
    edited June 2011
    Options
    my husbands brother who hangs out with nothing but white boys told us to try it. he said it wasn't that bad. so we see some at the smoke shop and decide to give it a try. so we buy the 80 strength stuff which was the strongest, his brother had only tried the 20. he said all it did was make him have a laughing fit.

so my hubby rolls it up fat as ? , lights it and takes a toke, says he feels nothing and decides to take a long ass drag, passes it to me, and i hit it hard as hell cuz i thought i wasn't strong. like 30 sec later, i swear we changed dimensions. i could literally see the walls pixelate and melt away as another world opened up.

now the craziest thing is my man and i had the SAME hallucination, do you know the unlikelyhood of having a shared hallucination, that ? never happens. so we both see this demon, it was yellow and red, and was floating from the right side of the room towards us. i look closer and see that the red is actually blood and that she has these huge teeth, sorta like venom from spiderman

and as the walls melted away, it crossed over us. i'm looking down at my hand and i see and feel it pixelating. also i just had the most terrified feeling ever in life, that ? was undescribable. now i'm trying to fight the high, i crawled up in hubby's lap, closed my eyes tight, clung to him, and started chanting some prayers in my language. and then the demon devoured me somehow. i feel like i'm free-falling and i get impaled on a huge stalactite.

after the high wore off, it only lasted like 5 min, but it felt like hours, my chest still hurt. i wasn't right for a week after that ? . so never again, EVER

imager.php?id=1887751&t=o

Laaaawwwwd...... See.. This here is why i'll never ? with that ? period... I've done acid (liquid/paper), shrooms, E, all that ? and I aint NEVER seen no ? like that. I hallucinated and all that but never to the point where a ? is seein spiderman demons & ? ... I like fun drugs yall... not let me 'gon head & jump out this 4th story window real quick cuz this lamp is too damn bright type drugs. *shrugs*
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Drug addicts! A waste of ? space.
  • 1of1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Basically you're becoming a functioning ? temporarily.