I'm a ?

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    4 years later she's still locked in my cellar. She has ? now.

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/shatnerhasselhoff/? .jpg[/IMG]

Are you a ? ?
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    stuffwhitepeoplelike Members Posts: 661
    edited June 2011
    My dogs all flip out when I turn that song on, dude's trying to hard, wack multis, he's just spitting multies just for the sake of spitting multis, I could out duke any of these dudes born in the 80s except Reef The Lost Cauze. Wait....some of these cats were born in the 90s now and I could outduke them and I'd steal these lil' ? Vans while I'm at it.

This isn't about hip-hop though.
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    edited June 2011
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    Why edit this out? You know people don't like being referred to as '? girl', cracka boy.

Got anymore top secret pics you wanna share? Might as well put it all out there.

No more pics, but I have video of skullfucking a dog.
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Are you a ? ?

Naw I'm just pretty and couldn't grow any ? hair there as I was only 18, I only had neck hair, that's all I really get.

epic.jpg
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    You tend to mention a lot of obscure Philadelphia hip-hop artists for someone from Washington state.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    edited June 2011
    p-tavern wrote: »
    You tend to mention a lot of obscure Philadelphia hip-hop artists for someone from Washington state.

I'm a Vinnie Paz stan, I follow his whole team, I listen to AOTP and their followers, also followers of Necro like Bloodline.

Those guys aren't obscure either, an inch away from being mainstream.

I've recently become so ashamed of the northwest I'm lying and telling people I'm from Philly, my FB now says I'm already in Atlanta and says I'm from Philly.

I only ? with Bound By Honor from Washington state, especially Mic Daily, the rest of these hipster, yuppie, University of Washington ? rappers get the gas face.

Do you like my Philly beard?

Mikko_ wrote: »
    This guy is the strangest troll yet....

That's cause I'm not a troll sweetheart.
  • p-tavern
    edited June 2011
    It's alright, but missing something.
    I like your AHHHHHH Real Monsters shirt better, because I had a magnet from a birthday card of them when I was little.
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    edited June 2011
    Ain't nothin' missing, Mic's in my top 5, he could top me too, I forgit he was born in the 80s, he's probably gonna be on my album.

I still have that magnet, we also had Doug and Rugrats ones don't know where they are though.
  • p-tavern
    edited June 2011
    I was referring to your beard.

? hair reference, or insinuation of a homosexual cover up? You be the judge.
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    edited June 2011
    I don't know what the ? is going on. Check those songs though Gawd.
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    edited June 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ugly rapists are the worst, your gonna ? me, but u gotta be unattractive on top of it too?

now paul bernardo, he was dreamy, a serial ? (don't forget serial murderer as well), but dreamy none the less. he was so hot he convinced his wife to drug and present her sister as his christmas ? toy, too bad she OD'ed tho. you know your a super hot ? /murderer when u can convince normal chicks to do stuff like that.

so what has your captive done for u?

Bernardo ain't nothing special, check me in my prime.

thisguy.jpg

11-28615.jpg

11-28614.jpg

newwww024.jpg
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    serial killer on the come up
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    ugly rapists are the worst, your gonna ? me, but u gotta be unattractive on top of it too?

now paul bernardo, he was dreamy, a serial ? (don't forget serial murderer as well), but dreamy none the less. he was so hot he convinced his wife to drug and present her sister as his christmas ? toy, too bad she OD'ed tho. you know your a super hot ? /murderer when u can convince normal chicks to do stuff like that.

ayo with all due respect, I heard you got a man and all but ? when you gon let me beat??
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited June 2011

you find that cool? cause he was cute
  • p-tavern
    edited June 2011
    They say the women loved Ted Bundy too. The best rapists are the ones who became disenchanted with the ? being thrown at them, so they just took it to that next level.
  • RiGGA
    edited June 2011
    hey motherfuker i was serious
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    edited June 2011
    i want you to go to the top of the page and look at what room we are in. your new, this is donkey, don't take anything you read or see here the least bit seriously. it's all jokes. see i got serious for a moment, that's not allowed.

@ stuff, i like you ponytail, you still can't contend with paul boyish good looks and he was rich on top of it, i mean what more could a rapee ask for

Pardon me that my face when I'm not morbidly obese is more Paul Walker than Paul Bernardo, dude looks like a little elf, just for having bad taste I'm gonna insult you, you look like Kerry Washington's manly little sister.
  • RiGGA
    edited June 2011
    waka-flocka-dodgin-bullets-o.gif

• stuffwhitepeoplelike
    edited June 2011
    i forgot this is a ? thread, get with the program, why r u asking me? be forewarned tho i keep one of these up there:

[IMG]http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/small/1004/rapex-condoms-rapex-condoms-for-? -demotivational-poster-1271280580.jpg[/IMG]

at least i'm younger. til u get skinny again, my verdict stands

You really think I was skinny?
    I considered myself still fat.
    Paul was english and italian, he looked it, both ugly euro ethnicities, I'm Swedish, Norwiegan and German with a hint of black, that's where I get my lips from.
  • RiGGA
    edited June 2011
    i forgot this is a ? thread, get with the program, why r u asking me? be forewarned tho i keep one of these up there:

Cuz we don't play that ? ? in the hood ma, if you can't find a respectable woman to bag you just hit up the neighborhood bop....

But anywway if you live anywhere near illinois, let me slide up in that, no rapex

EDIT: Son just claimed a "hint" of black...I'm over here gasping for air oh ?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited June 2011
    i want you to go to the top of the page and look at what room we are in. your new, this is donkey, don't take anything you read or see here the least bit seriously. it's all jokes. see i got serious for a moment, that's not allowed.

@ stuff, i like your ponytail, you still can't contend with paul's boyish good looks and he was rich on top of it, i mean what more could a rapee ask for

i know where we are! nvm not wrth explaining to early carry on
  • 1of1
    edited June 2011
    explain yourself or ? , lol

relax ? , i'm not serious at all it's ALL a joke okay, don't perturb your sweet little mind

fail.jpg
  • 1of1
    edited June 2011
    lol, i don't want him to have a conniption over it, he's horrified "why would u say such a thing, u are all horrible, horrible people on here"

are there like some sort of repercussions for getting serious in donkey?

I would say E-? but I don't have a current peen pic to stuff your inbox with. Don't feel like taking one now, but you do deserve a forced entry.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I'm officially creeped out.
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    edited June 2011
    is that like when recipes call for a hint of pepper

since you're on the chunkier side (your admission, no shots), what do you eat to get so big? this is an academic question, i can never gain weight, i'm convinced fatties eat some secret ? that i'm not aware of to get/stay that big. tell me y'all secrets

No, it's like when your maternal grandmother has a splash of black in her and her and her family responded by shunning their family member that had children with a black man and talking about how much they hate black people to offset the fact that they are in fact very mildly black.

First of all I take the following medications:

Lemectyl (for manic depression, to keep me from killing you, makes me lethargic.)

Prozac (for plain ol depression to keep me from killing myself, lowers heatrate.)

Trazodone (sleeping pills for me to put myself out when I'm too angry and manic)

Atinolol (half of the lowest dose for my mildly high blood pressure, also makes you lethargic.)

Eat fast food almost everyday.