What does a break mean?

juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited July 2011 in The Powder Room
So for the last 2 years this girl has been in my classes and we flirt and joke but the other day after grad we hooked up and its beyond amazing, I figured it was a one time deal but we hung out and it happen again. Not going to lie, ive had a crush on her but never acted on it, we talked about it and turns out she been crushin on me also.

Now Ive alway be one to knock dudes that cheat, but me and my girl have been on the rocks for the last while anyways and she said she wanted a break so we talk & text but have see each other in about a week, and ive been ? with the girl in my class for last week. Now if we get back together does that mean im a cheater or just a dude that got some while on the break

Im looking at it like im on a break so i can do whatever right? We when on a break on the 19th on the 21st I hook up with the other girl in my class, then again on the 27th and once more on the 28th my birthday(birthday sex it was a gift)

Females of IC whats your rules for a break?

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    smmfh you know you done ? up right??
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Damn you wait a whole 2 days to get your ? wet in another female? I mean technically you not a cheater, but if you and your girl get back together she is going to be ? if she finds out.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    dead________________________________
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
  • juice86
    edited July 2011
    smmfh you know you done ? up right??

How? I didnt want the break, I told her i didnt want the break and she said she need it to find her self (i dont know what that means)
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    If you're on a "break" you're free to do whatever you want. If your girl cares about you, she's going to excuse it because she doesn't want to have to break up with you for cheating. If you're on a break, that means you're not officially together and it's justifiable....this coming from someone who HATES when guys cheat.

It's excusable.
  • juice86
    edited July 2011
    If you're on a "break" you're free to do whatever you want. If your girl cares about you, she's going to excuse it because she doesn't want to have to break up with you for cheating. If you're on a break, that means you're not officially together and it's justifiable....this coming from someone who HATES when guys cheat.

It's excusable.

Ive been cheated on and it sucks, but im looking at it like this, Im single so ? it. She called me this morning and wanted to get together and ask if ive been enjoying the freedomn and i didnt know what to say, and i dont plan on telling her
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Bruh, she's already dumped you in her mind. A break almost always leads to a break up. A woman who wants to be together can find herself with or without you. She wants to break up but is too ? to say it. Dump her and move on with your life. ? that break ? .
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    She said she wanted a break and that means she already had another dude she wanted to ? , she ? him while y'all were on break, and she probably ? him before that, too.

If she finds out you ? this other broad, she will use that as an excuse to dump you. She'll tell everyone you know that YOU cheated on HER.

That's what's happening. Pick up that L and move on down the road.
  • juice86
    edited July 2011
    I dont think there is another dude, she been stressed out but if thats the case i dont think taking a L on this one, she said break, 2 days later ive already found myself a fuckbuddy
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    juice86 wrote: »
    I dont think there is another dude

There is another dude.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    The other dude finally won her over……..
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited July 2011
    That break ? is rough man. I had been dating this chick for a while but nothing was official, even though I really liked her. Then after 6 months she says she needs space and I'm smothering her. That hurt. I kept telling myself that there isn't another guy but I had to move to a different city in June so I don't know whats going on in her life. And we will be in different states by mid-July so its whatever. SMH. If she wants a break then you're free to do what you want. She will come back around. And if not, do what you need to do to get over her.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    juice86 wrote: »
    How? I didnt want the break, I told her i didnt want the break and she said she need it to find her self (i dont know what that means)

but in in 48 hours you was already fuckkin someone else............. gtfohwtbs
  • a.mann
    edited July 2011
    ^^^^^^^^^^

that's different tho
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    how?????????????
  • a.mann
    edited July 2011
    Man Law dictates he finds in outlet to let out his frustrates and stress, so long as he has know emotional attachment to it. He choose a jump off.
    He still loves and misses his lady tho. And again he didn't want the break.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    a.mann wrote: »
    Man Law dictates he finds in outlet to let out his frustrates and stress, so long as he has know emotional attachment to it. He choose a jump off.
    He still loves and misses his lady tho. And again he didn't want the break.

i see what your sayin but this dont translate to women tho

if i went on break and found out my bf was fuckkin 2 days later that break would be permanent IDGAF if i had the purest intentions to find myself and get back with the ? soon
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    that is weak. sex isnt that important. you shouldnt be going to some random ? just cause your girl wanted a break. either choose to wait it out and be faithful or break up.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i see what your sayin but this dont translate to women tho

if i went on break and found out my bf was fuckkin 2 days later that break would be permanent IDGAF if i had the purest intentions to find myself and get back with the ? soon

So he should just sit around and wait for you?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    So he should just sit around and wait for you?

if he agrees to a break yeah

if he aint feelin it then he should just be like "lets break up instead"
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    T/s, u da man b

Not%2520Guilty%2520Gavel.jpg
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Here's what happened:

1. Your girl thinks she's better than you for starters. I don't care if she sucks your ? or eats your ass. That's what a break is in two parts: I'm so awesome, you put your life on pause for me while I figure out if this next dude is worth ? long term.

2. She came back to the relationship because you ? better than the dude she wanted to get with.

3. You took a moment to simp and made it some ? ? . Kudos. Take a victory lap. You Ricky Bobby'ing out here.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    She said she wanted a break and that means she already had another dude she wanted to ? , she ? him while y'all were on break, and she probably ? him before that, too.

If she finds out you ? this other broad, she will use that as an excuse to dump you. She'll tell everyone you know that YOU cheated on HER.

That's what's happening. Pick up that L and move on down the road.

• Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    damn i gotta ? bad man