Options
2»

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I discovered the IC around 03'. My homie put me on Allhiphop .

This. Started posting cause I seen some retards saying some crazy ? about some wack ass rappers. Ironically enough, it still happens.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    i found it around '07 maybe late '06... i lurked for a while reading the rumors section on the front page when it wa actually worth a dam then i started check for some funny ass threads... I remember that chick Yoso would be going in on posters or something...then one day i saw a fovarite verses thread in the reason and joined in..

same here............
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    use to ? wit the rumors section n Lurk for grip.......then stumble upon thread wit a cute female lesbian getting expose, so i join......
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Around the time that Jamal officially became our new toilet. Jamal lost.
  • wink_da_god
    wink_da_god Members Posts: 169
    edited June 2011
    Options
    jan 05-ish

joined cuz the only 1 reppin my city on here @ the time was this fine ass light skinned woman n i was tryin 2 e-mack

fell back once i saw how many simps she had on the roster

lurked 4 a year or 2

posted heavy 4 a month or so

went back 2 lurk mode indefinitely
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    02 cause that Nas and Jay-z ? .Back in the day allhiphop was the only hip hop sit up really worth a look.? was like a funnel to this site.

By the way ya remenber when ETHER dropped and ? started willing and ? on reason.

I remenber when REASON had like 100 niggasp osting in one thread.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Aug 2010, searched for hip hop forums, the IC had the most visually appealing interface and I joined for the reason, occasional R&R postings, some heavy GnS posting but now 95% of the time I'm posting in Donkey. The rest of the site is wack. Only time I post in other threads is when Donkey is quiet and I hit "New Posts" link and comment on threads that interest me right then.

The Reason is the same threads recycled every other week
    The GnS isn't that bad until you realize how much ? ? transpires.
    Donkey is pure comedy.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I found it lookin at some blog sayin women should call their men daddy & a couple google clicks later I came on here on the discussion about it. Then i found the ? up ways people been rejected thread & started postin.
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited July 2011
    Options
    prolly about 02-03...used to come to all hip hop when they had that wack ass blue and red background (somewhere around 99-01) and the only reason to come on was the rumors.........I used to troll the IC just cause.....signed up for an account but didnt make my first post until that Em racist ? popped off......been here on and off ever since
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Joined and started posting in the summer of 02 to ? time....I would be at work just reading threads and make posts here and there.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options

Dolemite just came out, and allhiphop was the place to be for all the funky news. ? them other jive ass websites