ok so your friends' s/o has a Sex tape out....what do you do???

Options
new account2
new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
edited June 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
So I'm analyzing this Wiz and Amber rose situation.......thinkin like......Damn......What do your friends do??? I mean lets be 100%.....When we meet our friend's s/o, a thought enters our minds, more with dudes than females prolly......like "Yea I'd smash"........whether you do or not is another thread......but later on down the road, or even before hand, your friend's s/o has a sex tape out....what do you do??? Do you watch it?? do you try to smash after that??? Do you respect their relationship, give him/her advice???? What do you do as the friend of this person?

Comments

• Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    beat off for hours on end

edit: seriously....
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Man he knew what situation he was getting into the moment he got them digits

Hell no I wouldn't "respect" their relationship, but I would help him out every chance I could.

Til this day I still ? on my dudes who got in wack relationships. Its not my fault y'all were fuckn ? .
  • new account2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    I'd probably watch it, but not mention that I did...
    no need to go any further than that...

LMAO....can you respect they relationship after that? or her at least?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Having a sex tape doesn't preclude one from being in a respectable relationship again. If that's her past and he accepts it, why wouldn't I respect their relationship.

Also, nakedness is taken too seriously IMO. So what if she was seen naked. Sure childish people will try hard to bring it up all the time...but the circumstances of her exposed nakedness are the most important factor.

Did she send it to a guy who clearly had a girlfriend?

Was she in a relationship when she sent the nudes?

As far as a sex tape...

Lotion
    Motion
    Potion
    Ocean
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You go to Homegrownfreaks.net and upload that ? ....obviously
  • new account2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Having a sex tape doesn't preclude one from being in a respectable relationship again. If that's her past and he accepts it, why wouldn't I respect their relationship.

Also, nakedness is taken too seriously IMO. So what if she was seen naked. Sure childish people will try hard to bring it up all the time...but the circumstances of her exposed nakedness are the most important factor.

Did she send it to a guy who clearly had a girlfriend?

Was she in a relationship when she sent the nudes?

As far as a sex tape...

Lotion
    Motion
    Potion
    Ocean

I feel that....thats def a grown approach to it....but you know us ? ....LOL

So if you watch it....and her head is off the chain,...bobblehead type ? , do you still respect her?
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Both of these, and If she didnt make the sex tape while she was in the relationship wit my friend, then ? it
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The real question is, are his friends really his friends for letting him wife the harlot? Somebody should've been in his ear long ago.
  • new account2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    TheFix wrote: »
    The real question is, are his friends really his friends for letting him wife the harlot? Somebody should've been in his ear long ago.

wiz or chicks in general???
  • 1of1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Man I should create an HGF link thread...........
    http://www.homegrownfreaks.net/forums/VASELINE-READY-t32239.html
  • 1of1
    edited June 2011
    Options

So if you watch it....and her head is off the chain,...bobblehead type ? , do you still respect her?
    Yeah I mean I don't like chicks who half step. If you're having sex try to be the best at it.
  • Go figure...
    edited June 2011
    Options

i wouldnt respect her if her head game was NOT 'off the chain'

is that a serious question btw?
  • TheFix
    edited June 2011
    Options
    wiz or chicks in general???

I was talkin about wiz because their relationship is public, so his friends pretty much have the same information he does so somebody shouldve been in his ear. But i've been in situations similar to this with a person close to me being locked up, and i'm hearin ? about his woman while i'm out here, so we on the phone one day and i explain to him that I was hearing things, but only they truly know their relationship. But if there are things that you know about that she's doing that's not positive, then he needs to cut ties. I also told him that there is some truth to every rumor. I dont know if i'd watched the sextape, but i'm cut from a different cloth too. ? don't mean ? to me these days. I got a girl, and i've been around the block enough to know that once you ? enough you've ? em all.
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »

jvideoz.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

went to high school with this ? ..

http://www.homegrownfreaks.net/forums/DAMN-SHOWING-CAMERASHE-NICE-t27766.html&hl=silverkyat
  • new account2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i wouldnt respect her if her head game was NOT 'off the chain'

is that a serious question btw?

dead ass my man.....

Like I watched the Kim Kardashian ? .....they was on some love making ? ......I'm thinkin if I'm the friends of all the dudes after Ray J, I couldnt really be like "Damn"....its more like shameful, but not nothing that cant blow over....I wouldnt look at her like she a ?

But what if your friend's s/o was putting in that TWERK......like slobbing and bobbin..............Honestly, like dont you think that kinda changes the ? a lil bit???
  • new account2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    TheFix wrote: »
    I was talkin about wiz because their relationship is public, so his friends pretty much have the same information he does so somebody shouldve been in his ear. But i've been in situations similar to this with a person close to me being locked up, and i'm hearin ? about his woman while i'm out here, so we on the phone one day and i explain to him that I was hearing things, but only they truly know their relationship. But if there are things that you know about that she's doing that's not positive, then he needs to cut ties. I also told him that there is some truth to every rumor. I dont know if i'd watched the sextape, but i'm cut from a different cloth too. ? don't mean ? to me these days. I got a girl, and i've been around the block enough to know that once you ? enough you've ? em all.

respect due to most of that....

As far as wiz.....ehh.....man i dunno....i feel what you sayin about his friends....cause she do be coming off kinda hoe-ish and as a good friend, its always the ? to give your opinion about the next ? chick as much as you can.........

I cant say she a hoe 100%.....cause shortly lives her life in front of us and she do a lotta ? that women do behind close doors in front of us.....I mean aint too many other ? that came out with Youtube vids talking about yea I smashed or yea I got a sex tape of her out......Yeam sayin?? everything that comes out about her comes from her......

but nonetheless man good ? to your post....

If she was
  • Go figure...
    edited June 2011
    Options
    dead ass my man.....

Like I watched the Kim Kardashian ? .....they was on some love making ? ......I'm thinkin if I'm the friends of all the dudes after Ray J, I couldnt really be like "Damn"....its more like shameful, but not nothing that cant blow over....I wouldnt look at her like she a ?

But what if your friend's s/o was putting in that TWERK......like slobbing and bobbin..............Honestly, like dont you think that kinda changes the ? a lil bit???

she had to learn somewhere.

cant be thinkin u get with a girl with crazy head n she just magically learned off u

dedication goes into that

but thats life
  • new account2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    my thing is....as a ? ...I reconize other ? are gonna analyze my girl, thats human nature.....But there is a difference in thinkin about your man's ? some quick "I'mma man that sees ? , attracted to her by nature" ? and "damn she got that FERRRRR!!!" ? .......

I think it kinda changes the ? a lil bit....
  • new account2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    she had to learn somewhere.

cant be thinkin u get with a girl with crazy head n she just magically learned off u

dedication goes into that

but thats life

thats true ? .......but you mean that wouldnt change your thought process of her???

Like you KNOW how your man's girl gets down.......there aint no wondering or whatever.....YOU KNOW.....
  • Go figure...
    edited June 2011
    Options
    thats true ? .......but you mean that wouldnt change your thought process of her???

Like you KNOW how your man's girl gets down.......there aint no wondering or whatever.....YOU KNOW.....

bro people been havin sex since the beginnin of time what is there to know?

if she was any good i'd be savin the vid....if it was wack, i'd feel sorry for him
  • TheFix
    edited June 2011
    Options
    respect due to most of that....

As far as wiz.....ehh.....man i dunno....i feel what you sayin about his friends....cause she do be coming off kinda hoe-ish and as a good friend, its always the ? to give your opinion about the next ? chick as much as you can.........

I cant say she a hoe 100%.....cause shortly lives her life in front of us and she do a lotta ? that women do behind close doors in front of us.....I mean aint too many other ? that came out with Youtube vids talking about yea I smashed or yea I got a sex tape of her out......Yeam sayin?? everything that comes out about her comes from her......

but nonetheless man good ? to your post....

If she was

Yea, you right. I've never met her, or been in her circle let alone the circle next to hers to judge her, or call her a hoe outright. But I do know from life experience, where there's smoke, there's barbeque.
  • new account2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bro people been havin sex since the beginnin of time what is there to know?

if she was any good i'd be savin the vid....if it was wack, i'd feel sorry for him

LMAO.....so you'd hold one to the vid but you'd still "Respect" their relationship?
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

yup...............
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I thought men didn't invovled in they friend's relationships...
  • new account2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    I thought men didn't invovled in they friend's relationships...

if your friend's s/o has a sex tape, you are involved by default as a man.....