ok so your friends' s/o has a Sex tape out....what do you do???

Options
2»

Comments

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    if your friend's s/o has a sex tape, you are involved by default as a man.....

How exactly are you involved by default?
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited June 2011
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    How exactly are you involved by default?

I dunno how to explain it other than you cant just stay outta it if your mans girl got a sex tape out......thats just kinda hard to avoid......

unless he tells you not to speak about it.......even then.....his girl's sexual exploits are right there........for YOU to see

you'll be hard press to find a ? who'll just be like "? it".....a good friend at least
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So I'm analyzing this Wiz and Amber rose situation.......thinkin like......Damn......What do your friends do??? I mean lets be 100%.....When we meet our friend's s/o, a thought enters our minds, more with dudes than females prolly......like "Yea I'd smash"........whether you do or not is another thread......but later on down the road, or even before hand, your friend's s/o has a sex tape out....what do you do??? Do you watch it?? do you try to smash after that??? Do you respect their relationship, give him/her advice???? What do you do as the friend of this person?

not a damn thang
    just be glad he took that scallywag off the market
    live with it
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    id cop that ? for the collection...