What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Somebody Put Me On To LEP Bogus Boys

P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Reason
They supposed to be doing a show here with some locals dudes. I've heard they name here and there, but I don't know too much about them. Somebody post they best shit if you fuck with them. Put me on
tompetrez3 wrote: »
All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.

Replies

• P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Anybody???
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    i never heard of them where they from
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i never heard of them where they from

I think Chicago
  • 7thwardslim7thwardslim Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    All i can you is Mooney is whack is all......But my Nigga Count..... G-Count........ that nigga the truth, i dont know about they street cred or life story but i can tell that G-Count ripped several tracks to shreds.......i would say check L.E.P. ft Fabolous -We aint Playin, this was the first song i heard from the boys.....they have a few mixtapes check
    DatPiff.com or live mixtapes......i fucks with that "Dont Feed the Killers" series