I am going to troll those FILNOBEP ? on twitter...

Options

Comments

• ICisDEAD
    ICisDEAD Members Posts: 13
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    lol i've posted your videos on here before.

Fan boy.

Anybody who wants a follow back on twitter hit me up & let me know that you came from IC - @FILNOBEP
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bruh, humble yoself..
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Forum of fame me
    U ? is suckas
    I made u ? make a account just to cry
    Allhiphop owe me a finders fee
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So, basically hes known for making fun of ppl but, he got roasted, couldnt take it, came here and got as emotional as a 12 year old ? her first period, denied catching said feelings, and called ya'll haters for sayin hes no longer funny
  • Brova
    Brova Members Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ICisDEAD wrote: »
    I gotta clear this up now that I see yall doing the whole twitter thing for entertainment

We dont share twitter accounts, my twitter account is @FILNOBEP my brother (the other guy in the pic) is @BrokenEquipment. Maybe if you watched our videos, or even read my bio you would know that. He had nothing to do with this.

The jersey in the pic is the official atlanta falcons jersey that was worn on the field by jason snelling, we were at his studio and we thought it would be funny to take the pic... but everything is always ? to somebody.

If it was false that we made money on youtube, it is a definite fact that none of yall make money on this website.

Only reason Im taking my time to write this post is because yall throwing dirt on our names with this long ass thread and 95% of it is false - and because now that I know that yall wasnt intentionally hating (well some of yall).

ONE THING MUST BE CLEAR, NOBODY HAD ANY ROASTING JOKES!
    ALL THAT I READ WAS TWEETS TRYNA CLAIM WE SUCK, WE FELL OFF, WE ARE BROKE.
    LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF ROASTING

This whole thing is funny ? I all I kept reading was how mad we are. Just becus we dont have enough space to type "lol" thanks to twitters 140 character limit, that means we are mad? Its crazy ? whoever @theDakari is on twitter made a comment about us while we were roasting people on twitter so I turned and roasted him too... but of course I can see how that gets transformed into "We are mad". No... if you look at our twitter you can see that we roast all day. That explains why I roasted @thedakari so bad that he stop replying. He was the only person out yall IC gang to even have a picture so how the hell are we supposed to roast them?..... Even better why are we supposed to get mad??? Makes 0 sense to me.

To who ever @MctheRapper is........ I hope you are not in this post because you were sending me tweets in ALL CAPS beggin me to stop talking about your trashy www.mctherapper.com website lol You got salty when I mentioned how dont make any money off of your music and you started trying to reason with me. YOU ARE WEAK.

To @BigPoky1986 I dont even have anything to say to you now that I realize that you set the whole thing up for entertainment. I think it was pretty stupid that you did it because I made fat jokes about another person I roasted WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, but at the same time I aint mad at you. Plus you were following me for idk how long so obviously you're a fan boy so I cant be mad at you.

the confused person with LBJ + Kobe24 as a twitter name..... O_o..... You are the worst of them all. You continuously type non stop like you had nothing better to do, you tweeted every person I tweeted, you hid well behind your cartoon pic...... but you slipped up when you got mad that I STOP REPLYING TO YOU. then you did that lame shxt by tryna tag random people like BYOB and Raekwon tryna start beefs. That was lame so you were cool until you did that. Still aint mad I just wont follow you back on twitter.

To that dude wearing the fake chain on his twitter pic (i forgot his name but he sittin in a library like he cant afford internet at home.... i thought he was in IC but he denied it even tho I saw his "#IC" tweet) you got mad the 1st time I tweeted you joking about you live under a rock. then you got mad again when you used your excuse for not having no money is you're in college.... -_- Cant forget about you gettin mad when I said you didnt gain one follower but i lost count of the amount of followers i got just from tweetin yall.

One thing I was curious about, if this was supposed to be a roast, then why was BYOB's name mentioned 100 times? They make cartoons too, ok so what? South Park does too, so does Family Guy and Boondocks. We dont care about comparisons because it aint gonna get us more money or help us create more content.

ON ANOTHER NOTE NONE YALL ? GONNA UPLOAD A PIC OF YOUR SELF ESPECIALLY BIGPOKEY1986 ? HE ALREADY SAW WHAT I DO TO PEOPLE ON TWITTER. SO IF YALL THINK YALL WON, YALL CAN HAVE IT ? I ONLY ROAST PEOPLE WHO DONT HIDE THEIR IDENTITY.

Yeah, you dont sound mad at all LOL
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Fan boy.

Anybody who wants a follow back on twitter hit me up & let me know that you came from IC - @FILNOBEP

lmao these ? is WOAT.
    lol i won't give yall anymore promo then since you butthurt about it
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What you mean how this roast came about??? I was roasting people way before yall came along. But I guess Im talkin to you like Im mad right now huh? Even tho I stated whats fact? I guess fact makes me mad.

And about that illmatic shxt I went in on who ever said that ? he talked so much shxt to me and people who follow me but turned around 3 tweets later kissing my ass. All I said was ? that I aint bein nice to him....................... BUT GUESS THAT MAKES ME MAD.

None of this really bother me except for yall tryna slander our name

Hold the ? up. I made the illmatic STATEMENT. The fact that yo ? ass took the ? ass a diss is bitchmade ? and ignorance at it's finest. How the ? you tryin to be in the rap game and not know the POSITIVE impact of ILL ? MATIC? Soggy ass ? . I gave yo ? ass props and you got mad. Aint no flip floppin.
    And second, yo ? ass was in MY inbox droppin links to yo damn video. Not the other way around. This shouldn't even be a filno diss. Matter fact, Fatt Kidd >>> twinn fudgepacki Kid Cudi stunt doublin ass.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? from all walks of life is shittin on u ? boys
    I bring people together
    I deserve a Nobel peace prize
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hold the ? up. I made the illmatic STATEMENT. The fact that yo ? ass took the ? ass a diss is bitchmade ? and ignorance at it's finest. How the ? you tryin to be in the rap game and not know the POSITIVE impact of ILL ? MATIC? Soggy ass ? . I gave yo ? ass props and you got mad. Aint no flip floppin.
    And second, yo ? ass was in MY inbox droppin links to yo damn video. Not the other way around. This shouldn't even be a filno diss. Matter fact, Fatt Kidd >>> twinn fudgepacki Kid Cudi stunt doublin ass.

"I ? with your soul like ETHER!"
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b57ebab72b6e4565cc399d77d81b922d.gif
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I gotta clear this up now that I see yall doing the whole twitter thing for entertainment

We dont share twitter accounts, my twitter account is @FILNOBEP my brother (the other guy in the pic) is @BrokenEquipment. Maybe if you watched our videos, or even read my bio you would know that. He had nothing to do with this.

The jersey in the pic is the official atlanta falcons jersey that was worn on the field by jason snelling, we were at his studio and we thought it would be funny to take the pic... but everything is always ? to somebody.

If it was false that we made money on youtube, it is a definite fact that none of yall make money on this website.

Only reason Im taking my time to write this post is because yall throwing dirt on our names with this long ass thread and 95% of it is false - and because now that I know that yall wasnt intentionally hating (well some of yall).

This whole thing is funny ? I all I kept reading was how mad we are. Just becus we dont have enough space to type "lol" thanks to twitters 140 character limit, that means we are mad? Its crazy ? whoever @theDakari is on twitter made a comment about us while we were roasting people on twitter so I turned and roasted him too... but of course I can see how that gets transformed into "We are mad". No... if you look at our twitter you can see that we roast all day. That explains why I roasted @thedakari so bad that he stop replying. He was the only person out yall IC gang to even have a picture so how the hell are we supposed to roast them?..... Even better why are we supposed to get mad??? Makes 0 sense to me.

To who ever @MctheRapper is........ I hope you are not in this post because you were sending me tweets in ALL CAPS beggin me to stop talking about your trashy www.mctherapper.com website lol You got salty when I mentioned how dont make any money off of your music and you started trying to reason with me. YOU ARE WEAK.

To @BigPoky1986 I dont even have anything to say to you now that I realize that you set the whole thing up for entertainment. I think it was pretty stupid that you did it because I made fat jokes about another person I roasted WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, but at the same time I aint mad at you. Plus you were following me for idk how long so obviously you're a fan boy so I cant be mad at you.

the confused person with LBJ + Kobe24 as a twitter name..... O_o..... You are the worst of them all. You continuously type non stop like you had nothing better to do, you tweeted every person I tweeted, you hid well behind your cartoon pic...... but you slipped up when you got mad that I STOP REPLYING TO YOU. then you did that lame shxt by tryna tag random people like BYOB and Raekwon tryna start beefs. That was lame so you were cool until you did that. Still aint mad I just wont follow you back on twitter.

To that dude wearing the fake chain on his twitter pic (i forgot his name but he sittin in a library like he cant afford internet at home.... i thought he was in IC but he denied it even tho I saw his "#IC" tweet) you got mad the 1st time I tweeted you joking about you live under a rock. then you got mad again when you used your excuse for not having no money is you're in college.... -_- Cant forget about you gettin mad when I said you didnt gain one follower but i lost count of the amount of followers i got just from tweetin yall.

One thing I was curious about, if this was supposed to be a roast, then why was BYOB's name mentioned 100 times? They make cartoons too, ok so what? South Park does too, so does Family Guy and Boondocks. We dont care about comparisons because it aint gonna get us more money or help us create more content.

ON ANOTHER NOTE NONE YALL ? GONNA UPLOAD A PIC OF YOUR SELF ESPECIALLY BIGPOKEY1986 ? HE ALREADY SAW WHAT I DO TO PEOPLE ON TWITTER. SO IF YALL THINK YALL WON, YALL CAN HAVE IT ? I ONLY ROAST PEOPLE WHO DONT HIDE THEIR IDENTITY.

0_o.......all those words....now I see why guys can't deal with emotional females....just....shut the ? up, duke. It's not that serious.....
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    0_o.......all those words....now I see why guys can't deal with emotional females....just....shut the ? up, duke. It's not that serious.....

jonesy these are ? boys of the highest caliber
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How can those ? Videos be so funny but when they on Twitter they Jokes be stale as ? ?
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I can't believe this ? actually made an account though...
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    jonesy these are ? boys of the highest caliber

I need to get a Twitter... LOL!!!!
  • Brova
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What you mean how this roast came about??? I was roasting people way before yall came along. But I guess Im talkin to you like Im mad right now huh? Even tho I stated whats fact? I guess fact makes me mad.

And about that illmatic shxt I went in on who ever said that ? he talked so much shxt to me and people who follow me but turned around 3 tweets later kissing my ass. All I said was ? that I aint bein nice to him....................... BUT GUESS THAT MAKES ME MAD.

? ? not only is you mad but you type like an autistic 13 year old girl

"shxt" and "? " ??? Really my dude?? Really?

Don't make my ? MC The Rapper put ya name in a song
  • Brova
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Man, on some real ? these lil ? have worn out they welcome

BYOB got them angry and desperate actin like females

Bruh, how does it feel knowin AMber Rose handled her haters with more calm than you?

And you talkin about we gonna brag that yall responded to us? LOL

This ? think he Aaron MacGruder, matt Groening, Seth Macfarlane and Dr. Seuss rolled into one

? ? , BYOB ? on yall ? . Even when they constipated they still ? ON yall ?

Matter fact, we might end you ? careers because of this lil stunt you just pulled

Too bad you did it to yaselves.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

BYOB > FILNOBEP

APPLE JUICE > GRAPE JUICE

But he got Bricksquad in his avi. ? your self immediately.
    ok you say that but at the same time I can say that about yall. Yall dont have 30,000 followers dying laughing every time yall roast somebody. I DO. thats something yall dont understand ? you not in our shoes.

Some one is MAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD!!!! lol

And my brother had nothing to do with it. Can you read or what?
    @SuckDisDick & @Filnobep are BOTH ME. I just stopped replying to yall from @FILNOBEP ? yall was tryna get some followers and didnt my plan work? ? none of yall got any followers.
    PLEASSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! explain how the hell do you roast a person that has no picture of theirself. Even when I made a joke about the fat dude in the leopard you even came back talking about "thats not even me i found it on some website"....

Come on now. Yall still tryna beef Im pointing out that I realize yall was bored and had nothin better to do
    Oh you did it for the glory?
    No but Freeky Zeeky once said in a certain magazine article I cant recall the name of that he knows that its just jokes and he knows its not true but at the same time he laughs at it... because they are jokes. I didnt laugh at none of yalls tweets. You can't compare the two because we didnt make a forum thread topic about how emotional Freeky Zeeky is. This thread is not comedy, its hate. Nobody in this thread is like "Oh BEP is cool I like their videos. Period" everybody one sided leaning towards hate. Nobody in here stating facts.
    Didnt you try to roast me like 30 minutes ago? So you stopped replying because you got tired?........ cop out
    I dont roast rappers I roast people on twitter. I make videos about rappers.

Aye real talk Im done, I said what I had to say, yall can read it or not. But all that going back in forth is stupid. Half of these ? in here saying shxt so I can reply to them knowing they gonna brag about "them ? who made the dipset movies said something to me"

I know how shxt works. I been dealing with haters 3 years ago when they said our ? MS Paint cartoons wont get us no where now & Im making thousands of dollars off them. Bout to be half a mill if time lets me. I know the whole point was to get me mad, thats why I tried to clear it up but Im not gonna get nobody to understand so Im not gonna waste, no more time. Yall didnt get me mad but yall sure did get my attention in time.

Pat your selves on the back for that.

Youtube.com/Filnobep <-- Troll that
    Fan boy.

Well ? , ya'll made this ? catch fat girl feelings
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    SMH *goes to play Saints Row to see more gangsta ? than what's going on now*
  • Brova
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How can those ? Videos be so funny but when they on Twitter they Jokes be stale as ? ?

Cuz they prolly exhaust theyselves for weeks to come u with ?

But on the spot they ass cheeks

They like rappers who cant freestyle to save they lives lol
  • Brova
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Well ? , ya'll made this ? catch fat girl feelings

Man, that ? was in here typin the transcript to Roots but yet he aint mad ???

LOL@ this ? . Writin 10 Volume single spaced novels

This ol, "I cant see em comin down my eyes, so i gotta make this post cry" ass ?

SMH
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Brova wrote: »
    Man, that ? was in here typin the transcript to Roots but yet he aint mad ???

LOL@ this ? . Writin 10 Volume single spaced novels

This ol, "I cant see em comin down my eyes, so i gotta make this post cry" ass ?

SMH

obviously we did a good job , his ego is bruised beyond repair but i got a little something up my sleeve like i always do
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lmao @ brova dissing @Ski__ and then being nice after she switched up the avi though I see you kid
  • Brova
    edited July 2011
    Options
    obviously we did a good job , his ego is bruised beyond repair but i got a little something up my sleeve like i always do

Bruh, please keep roastin these hoe ass ?

I aint never seen no bitchmade ? like this before
  • Brova
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lmao @ brova dissing @Ski__ and then being nice after she switched up the avi though I see you kid

Nah, it aint even that, I just thought she was ridin for em last night

Hope she aint switch up her avi cuz of what I said about her glasses last night

She cool peoples

Anyway, them lame ? really think they famous and ?

They roast rappers and ? on twitter who say they fall off

This is why not EVERY ? in the entertainment world should have a twitter

That bitchassness gets exposed and they lose potential fans lol