Do You Frown Upon Women Who Have Children Young?

Options
SupremeMagnetic
SupremeMagnetic Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
like under 18?
I do
A girl who had a child under 18 loses my respect like the property value of a house in a all white neighborhood when black people move in...

Comments

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nope... everybody makes mistakes and I rarely judge people.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i frown upon women period...
  • SupremeMagnetic
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    Nope... everybody makes mistakes and I rarely judge people.

that's a pretty big ? mistake....
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited June 2011
    Options
    for the most part nah.....its too common where I'm from.....

them extreme cases......then yea...I met one chick who had 3 at 18......W..T..F!!! I cant front I used to date her friend but wanted to hit her on the low LOL back then I can see how she had 3........
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    In this time and age hell yeah I frown upon them, back in the day people had kids young. But times have changed, no one should have a kid now unless over 18. Too many kids keep having kids, that ? is ? up today's youth.
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No, not at all.
  • SupremeMagnetic
    edited June 2011
    Options
    for the most part nah.....its too common where I'm from.....

them extreme cases......then yea...I met one chick who had 3 at 18......W..T..F!!! I cant front I used to date her friend but wanted to hit her on the low LOL back then I can see how she had 3........

well damn.... that ? had to have some STD because you know she doesnt use condoms if she had 3 kids
  • SupremeMagnetic
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    No, not at all.

did you have any kids young???? if you did, your opinion is not valid
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i aint got time to frown upon people, then again im pretty apathetic in the first place
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    that's a pretty big ? mistake....

Why is it a mistake?
  • new account2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well damn.... that ? had to have some STD because you know she doesnt use condoms if she had 3 kids

I dunno supposedly it was 2 or maybe all 3 by the same dude.....from my understanding dude was abusive....either way 3 kids under 18, no matter by how many ? , shows a serious lack of judgement and family structure......

But for real...... shorty had every thing tho.....lips ? hips and ass.....and she was one of them wild child chicks...even back then I had very lil respect for her, but I was young enough to be stupid enough to hit and dip if I got the chance......My girl I was ? wit was a dime but she wasnt ? with shorty on the body tip.....
  • SupremeMagnetic
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    Why is it a mistake?

for so many reasons....
    most likely if you have a child young, you didnt plan on it
    plus, you just ruined your life because you have to take care of a child and not achieve your own personal goals in life (like go to college, travel places,etc)
    even though you can go to college, there is a high chance you probably wont or will end up dropping out
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited June 2011
    Options
    did you have any kids young???? if you did, your opinion is not valid

errrrr no, I don't have any kids.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    for so many reasons....
    most likely if you have a child young, you didnt plan on it
    plus, you just ruined your life because you have to take care of a child and not achieve your own personal goals in life (like go to college, travel places,etc)
    even though you can go to college, there is a high chance you probably wont or will end up dropping out

Even with all of this people still do that ? , a child is a 18 year commitment no matter what. Once you have a kid you life is immediately changed, kids need to grow up 1st and live a life before they think about bringing one into this world.
  • SupremeMagnetic
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I dunno supposedly it was 2 or maybe all 3 by the same dude.....from my understanding dude was abusive....either way 3 kids under 18, no matter by how many ? , shows a serious lack of judgement and family structure......

But for real...... shorty had every thing tho.....lips ? hips and ass.....and she was one of them wild child chicks...even back then I had very lil respect for her, but I was young enough to be stupid enough to hit and dip if I got the chance......My girl I was ? wit was a dime but she wasnt ? with shorty on the body tip.....

@bolded.....That's actually an understatement

but even if the girl is nice, when she gets pregnant she totally become unattractive to me
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Do You Frown Upon Women Who Have Children...?
    Yes .
  • new account2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @bolded.....That's actually an understatement

but even if the girl is nice, when she gets pregnant she totally become unattractive to me

I think women can grow themselves into respect tho.....in shorty situation...I dunno where she at now, but it would interesting to see.......that would be a hard situation to change........cant say i met too many with 3 before 20......

its about maturity and how people carry themselves....if a chick had a kid at 15 and she 25 now and thats all she had, and she handling her business, there is no way you can look down on her....if you yourself are mature.....

I can see being a young person wit that attitude....but eventually yo have to grow up yourself......and see the ? for what it is and not what you think it is....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol @ me reading "Do you frown upon women who have young children".
    I was like :/
    and then I thought "wait a sec, it is the IC..... makes sense."
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Babies having babies, that ish is not cute. I know a chick she 33 and already a grandma.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    One hoe in my school had a baby when she was 14/15...Its funny coz she was always the one preachin' no sex before marriage and how she'd never have a baby outta wedlock...Anyway now we're 21 and she's finishin' her law degree
  • wink_da_god
    wink_da_god Members Posts: 169
    edited June 2011
    Options
    nope

its what they do w the kids/b.d./their life after the fact
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I frown on the parents more then the child..
    One, how in the ? is u raisin this girl..
    Two, why did u allow her to keel it??
  • SupremeMagnetic
    edited June 2011
    Options
    babies having babies, that ish is not cute. i know a chick she 33 and already a grandma.

smh......... 6965678.jpg
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No, I don't "frown" on it although it would generally be better if they waited until they were older and more prepared to be mothers (pretending, for conversation sake, that I'm not an anti-natalist). I don't see why anyone needs to have children in their 20s.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    Options
    having kids young is not a new phenomenon. it's the circumstances that surround it. Is she a child bride? is the man significantly older? is it someone her own age? do they plan on building a family together, etc