Fellas, your s/o or baby momms wants to get a tattoo of your name......

Options
2»

Comments

• new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited June 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    hilarious....

real ? tho........Like I'd be flattered but dont provoke a ? to treat my name as some type of sexual joke......

I remember I had this convo a lil while ago with a woman....she said she was gonna put her bf on her lower back.....I told her bad move....

your ex aint gonna respect you and your next aint gonna respect you.....its a lose lose.........
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'd tell her she's bugging and that no one should ever get their sig other's name tatted on them. If she did it without telling me...what CAN I do? I'ma break up with her for that ? or something?
  • Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't respect women with tats...hell I don't respect anyone with tats unless you're a Pacific Islander and do that ish for cultural/religious reasons. My ex girl had me draw her back tat a few years back. We broke up a few months later and now her new man's gotta see that when their "intimate".
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? be aiming for tats anyway.......If you gotten any ? from a chick with a tat in one of them areas, you prolly aimed at least once....so if a chick got another ? name on them, you already know what a lotta these ? gonna do......
  • Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Assuming a chick has your name on her should it matter if somebody nutted on your name? Personally I wouldn't trip.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? be aiming for tats anyway.......If you gotten any ? from a chick with a tat in one of them areas, you prolly aimed at least once....so if a chick got another ? name on them, you already know what a lotta these ? gonna do......

I actually never really thought about doing that before. Now nutting on a girls face thats different.

Plus unless ? ? all these ? raw, me tryna hurry up in yank the condom off just to try in nut on a tat is a lil too much work for me.

To each its own tho, i guess i could see how it would be amusing to some ? .
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Been there done that....she got 3....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I'd tell her she's bugging and that no one should ever get their sig other's name tatted on them. If she did it without telling me...what CAN I do? I'ma break up with her for that ? or something?

Matter of communication.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My best friend and her husband got each others names on the back of their necks but the first time they fought for real she went out and had it covered up..lol..he was ? .
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    on her ass, lower back, thighs or ? .........what would you do.....?? What if she didnt tell you and got it done anyways......?? How do you handle it??

I'd tell her to not be so rash, especially if we just starting out. most likely, she would have to be a younger girl to do something like that. But it's her life and she can do whatever. I'd jsut tell her that it doesn't sit well with me.

Now if she didn't tell me and did it anyway, ugh. If she's just another woman, then meh, we'd probably end up breaking up at some point and she'll be the one to have to cover it up. If she was someone whom I was serious with (which would be impractical because I probably wouldn't mess with someone like that) then I guess I'll just live with it? But you gotta trust your partner to be able to not do ? behind thier back.
  • Guess...
    Guess... Members Posts: 12
    edited July 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    smh, that's some bird behaviour. why would you wanna brand yourself like you're a piece of property? just tacky, makes me look at a person with a tattoo like that in a different light.
    i know 2 chicks that have done this, none of them are with the guys anymore

Yea...when chicks do that it jus seems like their desperate for attention.
    I personally wouldn't put anyones name on me...mine, my mom, kids, etc.