Women want the MAN, Men want the DRAWS

Options
Niggersauce
Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Just sittin here doing some thinking..

I see women fight publicly over men all the time..sometimes physically. Even though thier man cheated on them they take his cheatin ass back and keep it movin.

I dont see many dudes take a cheating chick back....

I think its because the woman wants the man..so another chick getting some ? doesnt phase the fact that she still has her MAN. Men want ? , so even if thier cheating chick come back CRYING usually he cant live with the fact that another man was in his ? .

Men with money go out and buy ? , buy cooks, ? they can even get a chick to sell that ? !! With money they buy all the positive aspects of women without having to deal with the b/s.

Women on the other hand can not purchase what a man means to them. They want a comrade, a leader, a provider etc.

Go ahead and speak on it...

Why dont women reject a cheater like a man does?

Comments

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My boss said that all men cheat so if I have bf that's good to me that I should just take him back if he cheats because the next guy I get with might not treat me the same way but he's still gonna cheat. :/
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Why dont women reject a cheater like a man does?

because we have less ego and rejecting them resolves nothing
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think its because the woman wants the man..so another chick getting some ? doesnt phase the fact that she still has her MAN. Men want ? , so even if thier cheating chick come back CRYING usually he cant live with the fact that another man was in his ? .

I think it has more to do with the (perceived) betrayal of someone breaking a promise or rejecting you for someone else.

Dainty wrote: »
    My boss said that all men cheat so if I have bf that's good to me that I should just take him back if he cheats because the next guy I get with might not treat me the same way but he's still gonna cheat. :/

Your boss is mistaken.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    There are multiple factors that can come into play when a woman decides whether or not to hold onto their man who has strayed.
    What you bring up can actually be a neighboring factor in all of it. Women can have a man of a high caliber and all the qualities which contribute to that can cause them to overlook a "mistake", a slip up, a falling out. While it may cause great friction it will not overshadow everything else he does bring to the table.

If he is a good man, on all other fronts besides his moment of infidelity, some woman will not allow his wrong doing but rather accept it, depending on how the truth has come to light, and attempt to forgive him in the hopes of moving on and remaining together.
    Another woman had her man but she still in facts wants THAT man. That is still her man. That emotional attachment is not only strong but what he does for her, the memory of what they have throughout the good times can weigh strongly in a moment of indecision. No matter how deep the hurt is, she still sees through that. She may be understanding of human nature and hopeful that it was just one occasion.

I knew a girl and a man, more so the man and he was a really great one. He was that nurturer, provider, did so much for her and she loved him greatly. They did have a common love. Now this man did his dirt on more than one occasion but she stayed. And she very well knew what he had done because he would come home and at some point tell her the truth. She heard it directly from him. She never left and it was for that very reason, him and everything he was to her besides a "sometimes" cheater.

I don't think it necessarily has to do with insecurity as many will suggest, I think it can certainly be about not wanting to lose out on what once was and what could be with a person they've come to know to be "great" on the behalf of a mistake. Some can forgive or justify it while others can't exactly excuse it but they can move forward.

I am not personally one of those women.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I dont even think its the ego thing...

I think that for what a guy values in a "good woman" he can find anywhere. Its not as specific as women want in a mate. Most men agree that a woman that "keeps his stomach full and his ? empty" is a good woman.

Women on the other hand have a harder time findinf what is considered a "good man". So when a guy has most things great...but goes out amd "strays" as the powerful ms marley put it, they can live with that...they still ended up with what they wanted all along...
    ...thier MAN.

Thx for the posts so far!
  • Honeyrein
    Honeyrein Members Posts: 132
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I can only speak for myself. My man that I am with now has cheated on me. I let him go changed my number even left the state for a few months to try to get over him. But as soon as I came back into town not even a whole week passed and we were holding each others saying I love you.When I seen him for the first time after everything had went down. I didnt think about that one night stand he had.I thought about when I was locked up and he was there writing me every week, he was the one that kept my books fat and he was the only one that came to visit me.He didnt have to he could of ? on me then but he held me down the whole time I was down.I also thought about all the other good ? he did. He would do the simplest things out of nowhere just to make me smile.So when he asked me for one more chance I thought about all the postive instead of that one night romp he had with the town jump off.We both invested 9 years into each other you cant just walk away from all that love.Thats not something easy to do for any women with a sane mind and until people are in situations like that themselves they will never know how it really is.Im not saying he can cheat when he likes cause if it happens again then its a wrap.Usually when a women loves she loves with all she can love with a man usually loves with his ? .
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "Half a man is better than no man at all", as I've heard.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • Coby Vibes
    edited June 2011
    Options

I think that for what a guy values in a "good woman" he can find anywhere. Its not as specific as women want in a mate. Most men agree that a woman that "keeps his stomach full and his ? empty" is a good woman.

Women on the other hand have a harder time findinf what is considered a "good man". So when a guy has most things great...but goes out amd "strays" as the powerful ms marley put it, they can live with that...they still ended up with what they wanted all along...
    ...thier MAN.

going by what you said.. it still is ego. if that woman keeps his belly full and ? empty even though she cheats, the only issue is his ego if he loved her and she still meets his standard of a good woman, then his only issue is ego
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Because we've been conditioned to think that way.

Honestly I'd probably keep him if I loved him but I'd also probably get revenge.
  • Coby Vibes
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Honeyrein wrote: »
    I can only speak for myself. My man that I am with now has cheated on me. I let him go changed my number even left the state for a few months to try to get over him. But as soon as I came back into town not even a whole week passed and we were holding each others saying I love you.When I seen him for the first time after everything had went down. I didnt think about that one night stand he had.I thought about when I was locked up and he was there writing me every week, he was the one that kept my books fat and he was the only one that came to visit me.He didnt have to he could of ? on me then but he held me down the whole time I was down.I also thought about all the other good ? he did. He would do the simplest things out of nowhere just to make me smile.So when he asked me for one more chance I thought about all the postive instead of that one night romp he had with the town jump off.We both invested 9 years into each other you cant just walk away from all that love.Thats not something easy to do for any women with a sane mind and until people are in situations like that themselves they will never know how it really is.Im not saying he can cheat when he likes cause if it happens again then its a wrap.Usually when a women loves she loves with all she can love with a man usually loves with his ? .

you've been to jail? wow...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    saw a Tales From The Crypt Episode that ended on that note...
    ? made me never want to ? with twins...

When art is a reflection of life. Or is it the other way around? Either way, LOL.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    because they accept the fact that there was 96 percent chance that they will be cheated on
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

...thier MAN.

So basically men have more options than women so to speak.
  • Honeyrein
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »

Feds.I was trying to fulfill the hustla part of my life and lost everything with one dumb move.
  • _God_
    edited June 2011
    Options

nah the fact, that your almost worthless and no other man with sense would do that lets you see you might as well be with him
    Coby Vibes wrote: »

yea ? it is a reality in life, ? ass ?
  • _God_
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Feds.I was trying to fulfill the hustla part of my life and lost everything with one dumb move.

? ? , listening to ? ? , " go in there cash the check, they wont know, do it baby, ill let you keep 20 percent"
  • Honeyrein
    edited June 2011
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    nah the fact, that your almost worthless and no other man with sense would do that lets you see you might as well be with him

I see this ? ass ? still running his mouth.Go suck a ? ? and get the ? off my line.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • _God_
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I see this ? ass ? still running his mouth.Go suck a ? ? and get the ? off my line.

? its count time, get yo ass on line
  • Honeyrein
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? ? , listening to ? ? , " go in there cash the check, they wont know, do it baby, ill let you keep 20 percent"

Why you speaking out your ass? Didnt I tell your ? ass gone somewhere with your ? ? aint nobody thinking bout you over here.You aint even funny either clown ass ? .
  • Coby Vibes
    edited June 2011
    Options

yea ? it is a reality in life, ? ass ?

only for the dregs of society
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options