only for the dregs of society

I know you aint tryna say Im worthless.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Honeyrein wrote: »
    I know you aint tryna say Im worthless.

I was talking to him... but you can hold that too since you wanna act up.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    only for the dregs of society

so martin luther king and nelson mandela are dregs of society huh ? ? i can tell you the extra dark skin ? who hate herself, posing in pictures on facebook inbetween two white ? , smiling all hard, thiking they accept you for who you are huh ?
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? it ol girl can keep him. guess i'm in the minority....

i dunno. trust is very important to me and once that trust is lost. i can't ? with you on a intimate level. and once the intimacy is gone so am i ....

yea every one has weak moments. but when a person cheats it doesn't just happen. the thought had to actually run thru his head. he would then have to express his interest to the other woman.
    then he will try to plot a way to do the deed without detection....he would undress...hopefully grab a condom. lol.... there's a series of events that would have had to occur before the actual sex/kiss. and i could never get over the fact that he still went through with it knowing the whole time that he could possibly lose me if i were to ever find out... and over what? a quick nut.... i rather he be upfront about his attraction to other women from the start..

imo some women stick it out with their men even after the infidelities because of love, low self esteem, and hope springs eternal a lot of women think that it'll never happen again, oh he love me....
    i just can't see myself staying
  • Honeyrein
    Honeyrein Members Posts: 132
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I was talking to him... but you can hold that too since you wanna act up.

Check this out ? I aint gotta hold ? .Your simple ass answered only for the dregs in society to his comment that all people going to jail is a reality.So you really speaking on everyone thats ever did time therefore you speaking about me too.Square ass ? .
  • Coby Vibes
    edited June 2011
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    so martin luther king and nelson mandela are dregs of society huh ? ? i can tell you the extra dark skin ? who hate herself, posing in pictures on facebook inbetween two white ? , smiling all hard, thiking they accept you for who you are huh ?

dude please.....aint none of you ? pieces of ghetto trash a freedom fighter so if you think you can compare yourself to the likes of mr King and mr mandela then you're more dumb than I originally thought. and I didnt think that was possible to be honest
  • _God_
    edited June 2011
    Options

i dunno. trust is very important to me and once that trust is lost. i can't ? with you on a intimate level. and once the intimacy is gone so am i ....

yea every one has weak moments. but when a person cheats it doesn't just happen. the thought had to actually run thru his head. he would then have to express his interest to the other woman.
    then he will try to plot a way to do the deed without detection....he would undress...hopefully grab a condom. lol.... there's a series of events that would have had to occur before the actual sex/kiss. and i could never get over the fact that he still went through with it knowing the whole time that he could possibly lose me if i were to ever find out... and over what? a quick nut.... i rather he be upfront about his attraction to other women from the start..

imo some women stick it out with their men even after the infidelities because of love, low self esteem, and hope springs eternal a lot of women think that it'll never happen again, oh he love me....

ok so even after you have family and kids and been married for 17 years and have built a foundation together your just gonna leave becuz of one night of infedility? isnt that more selfish than him cheating?
  • Coby Vibes
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Check this out ? I aint gotta hold ? .Your simple ass answered only for the dregs in society to his comment that all people going to jail is a reality.So you really speaking on everyone thats ever did time therefore you speaking about me too.Square ass ? .

why thank you!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Honeyrein
    edited June 2011
    Options
    why thank you!

You welcome!
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    meh

life is too short and the world is too big to be miserable over one person

but if a chick is cool with that, its whatever

deal with what you can live with
  • _God_
    edited June 2011
    Options

she not just a squre ass ? she a ? ass ? , sidney poiter ass ? , republican ass ? , she hate herself and surrounds herself with white ppl, ? that ? ass ? , she think white ppl dont look at her as just another black ?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    honeyrein what did you do time for???????

• _God_
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    wtfgod.png

if you look at the girl i posted and think of ? , you must know what they look like forreal, and also you hate yourself becuz there is no comparison besides the skin complexion housenigga
  • Coby Vibes
    edited June 2011
    Options
    she not just a squre ass ? she a ? ass ? , sidney poiter ass ? , republican ass ? , she hate herself and surrounds herself with white ppl, ? that ? ass ? , she think white ppl dont look at her as just another black ?

this is such an African American ? to say. only y'all say stupid ? like this. dude i am just better than YOU that's all, I dont even need to be all of that ? you said to accomplish that
  • desertrain10
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ok so even after you have family and kids and been married for 17 years and have built a foundation together your just gonna leave becuz of one night of infedility? isnt that more selfish than him cheating?

no. my happiness and sanity is more important to me and better for my children than putting up with a man who decided to betray my trust for one night....
  • Honeyrein
    edited June 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    honeyrein what did you do time for???????

I got pulled over and they said they had probable cause to search the car and when they did they found a ? load of work.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    wow this thread got derailed
  • _God_
    edited June 2011
    Options
    this is such an African American ? to say. only y'all say stupid ? like this. dude i am just better than YOU that's all, I dont even need to be all of that ? you said to accomplish that

so your not african american? like i said its obvious you hate yourself
    no. my happiness and sanity is more important to me and better for my children than putting up with a man who decided to betray my trust for one night....

so your more worried about being happy than the well being of kids and splitting up a family how white ppl have done since the beginning of america? thats saying you come before your kids your marriage/ relationship family as a whole, your doing the same thing as cheating
    The Jamel wrote: »
    yeah, like i care what a keyboard revolutionist thinks...

your pockets aint getting filled being problack are they? no, you probably just some punk ass college kid thinking that your Black Pride rhetoric is going to keep the ? lights on.

guess what???

im not pro black for money, im not sidney poiteir, your a housenigga, plain and simple
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    going by what you said.. it still is ego. if that woman keeps his belly full and ? empty even though she cheats, the only issue is his ego if he loved her and she still meets his standard of a good woman, then his only issue is ego

@coby...nah not wanting to be with a disloyal person has nothing to do with ego, its called being smart.

@marley...right, but i dont know if thats natural or because of the long list of qualities women want in a man compared to the small list men have when concerning women.

@kat LOL its a damn shame you 30 still playing revenge games!
  • _God_
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    @coby...nah not wanting to be with a disloyal person has nothing to do with ego, its called being smart.

@marley...right, but i dont know if thats natural or because of the long list of qualities women want in a man compared to the small list men have when concerning women.

@kat LOL its a damn shame you 30 still playing revenge games!

women games know no age, and the revenge game is just a cycle it dont ever stop
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Yea i used to feel the same way....

You ever been cheated on before or are you just assuming how you would act?
  • desertrain10
    edited June 2011
    Options

so your more worried about being happy than the well being of kids and splitting up a family how white ppl have done since the beginning of america? thats saying you come before your kids your marriage/ relationship family as a whole, your doing the same thing as cheating

a happier me means i can be there for my children instead of resenting them or wallowing in self pity. and just because me and the father are no longer together doesn't mean he has to stop seeing his children or playing an active role in their lives.
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited June 2011
    Options
    There are multiple factors that can come into play when a woman decides whether or not to hold onto their man who has strayed.
    What you bring up can actually be a neighboring factor in all of it. Women can have a man of a high caliber and all the qualities which contribute to that can cause them to overlook a "mistake", a slip up, a falling out. While it may cause great friction it will not overshadow everything else he does bring to the table.

If he is a good man, on all other fronts besides his moment of infidelity, some woman will not allow his wrong doing but rather accept it, depending on how the truth has come to light, and attempt to forgive him in the hopes of moving on and remaining together.
    Another woman had her man but she still in facts wants THAT man. That is still her man. That emotional attachment is not only strong but what he does for her, the memory of what they have throughout the good times can weigh strongly in a moment of indecision. No matter how deep the hurt is, she still sees through that. She may be understanding of human nature and hopeful that it was just one occasion.

I knew a girl and a man, more so the man and he was a really great one. He was that nurturer, provider, did so much for her and she loved him greatly. They did have a common love. Now this man did his dirt on more than one occasion but she stayed. And she very well knew what he had done because he would come home and at some point tell her the truth. She heard it directly from him. She never left and it was for that very reason, him and everything he was to her besides a "sometimes" cheater.

I don't think it necessarily has to do with insecurity as many will suggest, I think it can certainly be about not wanting to lose out on what once was and what could be with a person they've come to know to be "great" on the behalf of a mistake. Some can forgive or justify it while others can't exactly excuse it but they can move forward.

I am not personally one of those women.

i was gonna type something like this...but you covered it for the most part.....

its all about what you bring to the table....if you aint doing ? for her (? , paying bills...etc)...dont get caught cheating...thats your ass...LOL

Sometimes ? gotta realize you gotta be in a position to cheat.....if she the bread winner and/or if ? game is 0-75% on point, you gotta play your role till you get your weight up....