Women want the MAN, Men want the DRAWS

Options
13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    so your not african american? like i said its obvious you hate yourself

no it's obvious, you make a lot of incorrect assumptions. but you're not the brightest bulb in the marquee so that is to be expected
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    @coby...nah not wanting to be with a disloyal person has nothing to do with ego, its called being smart.

it's not a matter of smart nor dumb, but personal choice. that is sometimes ego based. It everyone left everyone over infidelity, no one would be together in the first place. if a person is loyal to the household then an infidelity is minor matters in the grand scheme of things.

a lot of people assign too great a priority to something that is trivial
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @coby...nah not wanting to be with a disloyal person has nothing to do with ego, its called being smart.

@marley...right, but i dont know if thats natural or because of the long list of qualities women want in a man compared to the small list men have when concerning women.

@kat LOL its a damn shame you 30 still playing revenge games!

Fidelity is something you work at..you don't think I see men I would want to ? ? I don't because I love and respect him too much to risk losing what we have together. Now if he goes and gets his rocks off with some other chick then he's giving me the green light to act on potential desires as well. It may not be right but I'm just being real about it.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    it's not a matter of smart nor dumb, but personal choice. that is sometimes ego based. It everyone left everyone over infidelity, no one would be together in the first place. if a person is loyal to the household then an infidelity is minor matters in the grand scheme of things.

a lot of people assign too great a priority to something that is trivial

Aside what some people have gone through there are people out there that are loyal to thier s/o and wont step out. And just because a person ie loyal to thier "household" does not mean that they give one ? about the person they share that with.

You are pretty much confirming my opening post. Women view cheating differently because they still get what they want if the guy stays with them. Men on the other hand dont want the woman...so when a woman ? up there is no hesitation to just replace her.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I see women fight publicly over men all the time..sometimes physically.

The thought of fighting over a woman is just so hilarious to me. I'll fight for a woman whom I care for though. "Some" women are so brainless, I kind of feel sorry for them.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    it's because you women make excuses for our ? actions, on top of that you let us fool you into believing that some how some way you all are at fault for us ? off ya...

you let that small bit of good you see in us over shadow your better judgment. simple as that.

Basically this right chere^^^

It's not as difficult as some of yall tryna analyze it to be.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    saw a Tales From The Crypt Episode that ended on that note...
    ? made me never want to ? with twins...

Yoooooo....I remember watching that episode when I was a little kid. 2 twin sisters laying in separate beds, each with one half of a dude they had sliced in half smh......? ? me up as a little dude lol