Chances T.I. makes another album as good as Trap Muzik????

KingJamal
KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Reason
41VKYNDZ8PL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

IMO I always have thought that Trap Muzik is his best album by far. This was still b4 he was WIDELY known outside of Georgia I remember when it dropped here in Atlanta this was being played everywhere. So do ya'll think he has it in him???

And people forgot Kanye did some great producing on Trap Muzik.

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Urban Legend>Trap Muzik imo..

possible, but prolly not..
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    i liked urban legend better but thats me
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    King>trap Muzik imo

Trap Muzik is good though
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Snowball chance in Haiti
    TM then UL
  • Hollywood Cold
    Hollywood Cold Members Posts: 37
    edited June 2011
    I dont know fam, He is not in the same living situation he was in. Good artist like TI draw off of what they are going through and know how to channel that the fans through music,.
  • KingJamal
    edited June 2011
    Say What wrote: »
    Snowball chance in Haiti

Well Dayum!!!!
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    NEVER!!!!!

The ? had something to prove
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    lol TI is one of very few rappers where alot of people disagree on his best album. IMO Trap Musik is his best album and no I dont think he can top it for the simple fact that he was hungry and trying to prove a point with that album, which he did and got him to the star he is today.
  • KingJamal
    edited June 2011
    Yea it would be like DMX topping It's Dark and hell is Hot. Not gonna happen.
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited June 2011
    Who checking for some ? ATL ? 's ?? " nobody".... So ? ? jamal try again, better thread please...
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Before hearin this today, I woulda said slim....But this ? definitely still got it...And I think this is sposed to be old......
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    hlf wrote: »
    lol TI is one of very few rappers where alot of people disagree on his best album. IMO Trap Musik is his best album and no I dont think he can top it for the simple fact that he was hungry and trying to prove a point with that album, which he did and got him to the star he is today.

i think after 2 stints in the pen he gotta have something to prove because a lot people are saying he fell off
  • Stew
    edited June 2011
    Who checking for some ? ATL ? 's ?? " nobody".... So ? ? jamal try again, better thread please...

^^^The reason why The Reason isnt the same these days.

Good thread T/S
  • Stew
    edited June 2011
    i think after 2 stints in the pen he gotta have something to prove because a lot people are saying he fell off

True BUT he's rich now and has 7 albums already. Trap Muzik he was coming off of getting dropped by his former label, basically nobody outside of ATL/South East knowing who he was. Slightly different
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    the hunger in his voice on Motivation will never be matched..
  • Stew
    edited June 2011

TI is a charismatic dude. He has alot of those songs
  • NickyBarnes6
    NickyBarnes6 Members Posts: 232
    edited June 2011
    probably right around the time 50 tops GRODT
  • Hollywood Cold
    Hollywood Cold Members Posts: 37
    edited June 2011
    TI is a charismatic dude. He has alot of those songs
    co-sign! If T.I. evolves his musical talents he will never be out of a job. Dude is smart and will have a long career even with his mishaps
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    like people have said before....he had a different mind frame when he was making trap muzik.....the song ti vs tip on trap muzik is better than the whole ti vs tip album lol.....until he gets toomp & sanchez holmes to produce the entire album again or at least the bulk of the album, it's not going to happen.
  • Stew
    edited June 2011
    like people have said before....he had a different mindframe when he was making trap muzik.....the song ti vs tip on trap muzik is better than the whole ti vs tip album lol.....until he gets toomp & sanchez holmes to do the entire album again or at least the bulk of the album, it's not going to happen.

Damn son, Ive been saying this ? for a min. Toomp is prolly a lil too big now to be doing more then a couple tracks but Sanchez is heavily missed on TI albums.
  • KingJamal
    edited June 2011
    Damn son, Ive been saying this ? for a min. Toomp is prolly a lil too big now to be doing more then a couple tracks but Sanchez is heavily missed on TI albums.

watever happened to him?
  • Stew
    edited June 2011
    KingJamal wrote: »
    watever happened to him?

No idea bruh but I think I heard him and TI had a fallen out awhile back.
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

im real big on production so of course i read the books to see who produced what......I actually chopped it up with sanchez on myspace back in 06....real cool dude......and I asked him why wasnt he on King....it was something about being able to make music for other artist......but honestly I cant remember what he said verbatim, I dont want to sit here and make some ? up.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

Cosign. Urban Legend>>>>
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

This!

I think he may still have something to prove when he gets out of jail, but I doubt he can make another album as good as Trap Muzik.

TP is easily his best album IMO too. Best lyrically, subject matter, substance, etc out of all his albums.

Anybody who thinks King or UL are his best must listen to cds just for "Hits" or commercial tracks