reasonable doubt is better imo
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    All Eyez On Me. No Damn Contest
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    reasonable doubt. more lyrical, more geniuine/raw, more complete and together, and that was jay's debut and he was hungry at that time.

i've always preferred me against the world over all eyez
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited June 2011
    Definitley All Eyez On Me

It's not even close

All Eyez On Me is a classic Album and has great replay value while Reasonable Doubt sounds dated and boring and had too many weak tracks

The only memorable Song from Reasonable Doubt is 'Can't Knock The Hustle'
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited June 2011
    All Eyez On Me ? On RD
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Jay's poetic interpretations on RD are way beyond Tupac's ? on All Eyez On Me.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    RD, more complete....
  • Bigavelli
    edited June 2011
    All Eyez On Me>>>>>>Me Againist The World>>>>Makaveli 7 Day Theory>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reasonable Doubt

2pac's Content, Song Writting ability, Production, Topic's, Flow, Delivery are way superior to Jay Z who lacks in a lotta those departments
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Reasonable Doubt
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited June 2011
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    RD!

AEOM had a bunch of filler songs. It was all over the place. Compare it to BP2 if anything.

It Was a Double Disc Breh
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Odd ass comparison

I think their equal BUT

AEOM has the bigger, more timeless single so it may get the edge. "California Love" will get play till we all die. Cant say the same for any song on RD
  • Bigavelli
    edited June 2011
    Reasonable Doubt is by far Jay Z's best Album and by default some Jay Z fans on the IC call it a classic

But the Album hasn't aged well and doesn't have that replay value or entertainment value
  • 1of1
    edited June 2011
    Jay was in rare form. His Rookie album >>> Pac's 4th Solo
  • Bigavelli
    edited June 2011
    hlf wrote: »
    Odd ass comparison

I think their equal BUT

AEOM has the bigger, more timeless single so it may get the edge. "California Love" will get play till we all die. Cant say the same for any song on RD

Yeah there isn't an outstanding classic Song on Reasonable Doubt the closest is 'Can't Knock The Hustle' Mary J Blige killed that Song
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I always see people complain about how AEOM either has too many fillers or the features messed up the album. Then them same people label the ? a classic
  • 1of1
    edited June 2011
    Dead Presidents >>>> California Love
  • Hollywood Cold
    Hollywood Cold Members Posts: 37
    edited June 2011
    I have to go with all eyes on me. I didnt skip one track on both cds and it helped me get through a transitional period in my life. Reasonable was cool too but I skipped a couple of tracks on there so AEOM takes the cake.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    alleyezonme_large.jpg

? ? me .... how the ? is all eyez on me filled with fillers.... do u see the track list????? just because part B ain't Up 2 par with part A... don't make it fillers.... Part B still shyts on half the albums that come out nowadayz

Ambitionz Az A Ridah
    All Bout U Listen
    Skandalouz
    Got My Mind Made Up
    How Do U Want It
    2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted
    No More Pain
    Heartz of Men
    Life Goes On
    Only ? Can Judge Me
    Tradin War Stories
    California Love (Remix)
    I Ain't Mad At Cha
    What'z Ya Phone #

Can't C Me

Shorty Wanna Be A Thug
    Holla At Me
    Wonda Why They Call U ?

When We Ride
    Thug Passion
    Picture Me Rollin
    Check Out Time
    Ratha Be Ya ?
    All Eyez On Me
    Run Tha Streetz
    Ain't Hard 2 Find
    Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    AEOM all day erry day,

that was a career defining album

\/\/estsideeeee Classiccccccc
  • thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    alleyezonme_large.jpg

? ? me .... how the ? is all eyez on me filled with fillers.... do u see the track list????? just because part B ain't Up 2 par with part A... don't make it fillers.... Part B still shyts on half the albums that come out nowadayz

Ambitionz Az A Ridah
    All Bout U Listen
    Skandalouz
    Got My Mind Made Up
    How Do U Want It
    2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted
    No More Pain
    Heartz of Men
    Life Goes On
    Only ? Can Judge Me
    Tradin War Stories
    California Love (Remix)
    I Ain't Mad At Cha
    What'z Ya Phone #

Can't C Me

Shorty Wanna Be A Thug
    Holla At Me
    Wonda Why They Call U ?

When We Ride
    Thug Passion
    Picture Me Rollin
    Check Out Time
    Ratha Be Ya ?
    All Eyez On Me
    Run Tha Streetz
    Ain't Hard 2 Find
    Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find

word every song go hard, only song i didnt ? with was whats ur phone number, but that wasnt directed at ? , it was for dem females

but every song went hard on it, there not a weak song on that, i prefer part b depending n my mood.... cuz it has some of my all time fav song Picture Me Rollin, Cant C Me, When We Ride, Run The Streetz,, Aint Hard 2 Find, Heaven Aint Hard To Find, Rath Be Ur N I G G A, Wonda Why they Call U ? , Short Wannba Be A THug, Holla AT Me, Check Out Time

goddman classic masterpiece,

pac cud have dropped so many singles off that...
  • colton
    colton Members Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    IMO All Eyez On Me slightly can't go wrong with either one
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    word every song go hard, only song i didnt ? with was whats ur phone number, but that wasnt directed at ? , it was for dem females

but every song went hard on it, there not a weak song on that, i prefer part b depending n my mood.... cuz it has some of my all time fav song Picture Me Rollin, Cant C Me, When We Ride, Run The Streetz,, Aint Hard 2 Find, Heaven Aint Hard To Find, Rath Be Ur N I G G A, Wonda Why they Call U ? , Short Wannba Be A THug, Holla AT Me, Check Out Time

goddman classic masterpiece,

pac cud have dropped so many singles off that...

exactly my ? they ain't no fillerz on that ? , "watz ya phone numba" is my ? especially when i got a girl comin ova, shyyyyyyyyt thats that ? ...but i digress, ? is a ? classic.... what these ? is on????? it so much of a classsic that his nemesis the Great B I Double G I E used it as a blueprint for his classic LAD...

? then made a thread n called this ? overrated ???? r u serious... this ? is the thriller of Rap... and some ? ? had the ? in the azz 2 say "Chronic" and" ? " are better than All Eyez On ME??? the ? outta here, ? face check the tracklist....? is multi dimensional...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Dead Presidents >>>> California Love

Nah son. "California Love" is the biggest west coast ever. Only competition is "Nothing But a G Thang"
  • thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    exactly they ain't no fillerz on that ? "watz ya phone numba" is my ? especially when i got a girl comin ova, shyyyyyyyyt thats that ? ...but i digress, ? is a ? classic.... what these ? is on????? it so much of a classsic that his nemesis the Great B I Double G I E used it as a blueprint for his classic LAD...

? then made a thread n called this ? overrated ???? r u serious... this ? is the thriller of Rap... and some ? ? had the ? in the azz 2 say Chronic and ? are better than All Eyez On ME??? the ? outta here, ? face check the tracklist....? is multi dimensional...

i think the problem that some folk have with it is pac showed luv to the westcoast on it, soundwise it was a mix between both the west and east....whereas matw was very eastcoast sounding production wise

so a lot of ? who dont like aeom tend to be not from the west

at the end of the day it is pacs biggest selling record, ? was still sellin 10 years after his death, they have stopped counting it's sales, most of the world know pac for AEOM

its mos def a blueprint on how to make an album which caters for everyone, big krit and 50cent said aeom is like a manual to them, cuz as an artist u can learn so much from it