All Eyez On Me or Reasonable Doubt

Options

Comments

• Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    Nah son. "California Love" is the biggest west coast ever. Only competition is "Nothing But a G Thang"
    >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<>><<<<><><><><><>
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dre's biggest anthem is cali luv as well as pacs...that song tore the world apart...it gave it up for the west and had a funk legend on the hook, crazy video...and the remix was fire too

g thang is a classic, but its more mellow...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dre's biggest anthem is cali luv as well as pacs...that song tore the world apart...it gave it up for the west and had a funk legend on the hook, crazy video...and the remix was fire too

g thang is a classic, but its more mellow...

I think Dre's biggest hit is "Nothing But a A G Thang"

Either way 2 of the biggest hits in Hip Hop history........No?
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    All eyes on me hands down but don't sleep on Reasonable doubt
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I think Dre's biggest hit is "Nothing But a A G Thang"

Either way 2 of the biggest hits in Hip Hop history........No?

mos def timeless anthems, which don't come around very often

type of songs which get people hype in a good way
  • felonious1
    felonious1 Members Posts: 44
    edited July 2011
    Options
    exactly my ? they ain't no fillerz on that ? , "watz ya phone numba" is my ? especially when i got a girl comin ova, shyyyyyyyyt thats that ? ...but i digress, ? is a ? classic.... what these ? is on????? it so much of a classsic that his nemesis the Great B I Double G I E used it as a blueprint for his classic LAD...

? then made a thread n called this ? overrated ???? r u serious... this ? is the thriller of Rap... and some ? ? had the ? in the azz 2 say "Chronic" and" ? " are better than All Eyez On ME??? the ? outta here, ? face check the tracklist....? is multi dimensional...
    Chronic and all eyez on me was bettter ......all eyes on me was rushed and basicly put together quick nowif this was a comparison to me againt the world or makaveli then I. Dissagree wity pasion....r u stilll down is better then. All eyew on me..........the things that made al eye me hot were the. Epic songs on it and it had excellent fillers video worthy......so with that being said I have to go with reasonable doubt........ this is commin from one of pacs bigest fan ... but yeah....
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i think the problem that some folk have with it is pac showed luv to the westcoast on it, soundwise it was a mix between both the west and east....whereas matw was very eastcoast sounding production wise

so a lot of ? who dont like aeom tend to be not from the west

at the end of the day it is pacs biggest selling record, ? was still sellin 10 years after his death, they have stopped counting it's sales, most of the world know pac for AEOM

its mos def a blueprint on how to make an album which caters for everyone, big krit and 50cent said aeom is like a manual to them, cuz as an artist u can learn so much from it

it's cool they prefer RD ova AEOM.... but don't call that ? overrated, but then dicksuck over "illmatic" ? AEOM>>>> illmatic 5,000 times
  • the best 1
    the best 1 Members Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Man... come on ? .... "All Eyez On Me"... and this ? ain't even close.

Yall cats ? me with this "Reasonable Doubt" ? .
  • Stew
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Not even gonna make another thread. California Love is a top 5 single of all time b. No question.
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    felonious1 wrote: »
    Chronic and all eyez on me was bettter ......all eyes on me was rushed and basicly put together quick nowif this was a comparison to me againt the world or makaveli then I. Dissagree wity pasion....r u stilll down is better then. All eyew on me..........the things that made al eye me hot were the. Epic songs on it and it had excellent fillers video worthy......so with that being said I have to go with reasonable doubt........ this is commin from one of pacs bigest fan ... but yeah....

all eyez on me??????? was rushed but then u bring up mackaveli????, ? go 2 sleep... excellent fillers???? does that even make sense, how can a song be a filler n excellent at the same time???

r u still down, better than all eyez on me??????????? wtf , i mean thats ya opinion, but what the ? ??
    i don't know man, imma get u some q-tips for ya birthday.. man...beleedat...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nah son. "California Love" is the biggest west coast ever. Only competition is "Nothing But a G Thang"

You like to speak in terms of popularity instead of just judging the song. IDC what was "bigger" in terms of impact or popularity. Dead Presidents wasn't made to be an anthem while Cali Love was. Of course a party anthem by a popular rapper who is bigging up a whole state will be bigger. Dead presidents is just more dope.
  • Stew
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You like to speak in terms of popularity instead of just judging the song. IDC what was "bigger" in terms of impact or popularity. Dead Presidents wasn't made to be an anthem while Cali Love was. Of course a party anthem by a popular rapper who is bigging up a whole state will be bigger. Dead presidents is just more dope.

Shut up ? "California Love" will forever be the "Hip Hop" song of LA
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    California Love is nothing without Roger Troutman. Two non-rapping ass ? not talking about ? behind Troutman's creative thinking
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Reasonable Doubt...
  • 1of1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Shut up ? "California Love" will forever be the "Hip Hop" song of LA
    Lol How does that make it better than Dead Presidents? More popular or representative equals better?
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    all eyes on me
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    California love isnt even a top 10 pac song imo..
  • Stew
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol How does that make it better than Dead Presidents? More popular or representative equals better?

Umm look at the charts, make a thread.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LMAO, higher on the charts means better song bruh??

is how low better than still aint forgave myself?
  • 1of1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Umm look at the charts, make a thread.
    Ok I see what type of "listener" you are. You'll discuss everything except how the actual song is more dope. Popular = dope to you. No need to discuss this any further.
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    California Love is nothing without Roger Troutman. Two non-rapping ass ? not talking about ? behind Troutman's creative thinking

take ya account n ya ugly ass girlfreind in 2 ya, i would say car, but u ride on junk, like i was sayin, take ya account n ya ugly ass ? in 2 ya beat down automobile n drown it...
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    take ya account n ya ugly ass girlfreind in 2 ya, i would say car, but u ride on junk, like i was sayin, take ya account n ya ugly ass ? in 2 ya beat down automobile n drown it...

? what?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? up here frontin. rd is a boring ? album. no replay value. no bump. no nostalgia. you always gonna remember where you were when u first heard i wont deny it. rd dont have that effect. rd was on nobody radar in 1996. you can let these fake ass jigga warriors whom were born in the 90s try to convince ? that RD is a classic but i lived otherwise. are u ? kiddin me. AEOM was larger than life in 96 like someone knew who a ? jay z was. ? used to call aint no ? foxy brown song. rd not even that official. smh @ these ? calling rd complete. how is it complete when he telling uninspired fake coke raps. ? didnt touch on half of the subjects on AEOM. where is that rider music thats on RD? there aint a ? song on RD that got bump factor for riding in the car. them boring ass beats will put you asleep behind the wheel. no soul in RD. just another failed coke mule trying to make it in rap because he has no life skills anywhere else. ? reasonable doubt
  • Stew
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ok I see what type of "listener" you are. You'll discuss everything except how the actual song is more dope. Popular = dope to you. No need to discuss this any further.

Yup means youve never actually paid attention to any of my post.
  • 1of1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    ? what?
    I tried to decipher that shet. No luck.

LMAO