All Eyez On Me or Reasonable Doubt

Options

Comments

• DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lmao @ coofies trying to rewrite history, california love is arguably the greatest hiphop coast song of all time, Dead Presidents is......NOT!
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    ? up here frontin. rd is a boring ? album. no replay value. no bump. no nostalgia. you always gonna remember where you were when u first heard i wont deny it. rd dont have that effect. rd was on nobody radar in 1996. you can let these fake ass jigga warriors whom were born in the 90s try to convince ? that RD is a classic but i lived otherwise. are u ? kiddin me. AEOM was larger than life in 96 like someone knew who a ? jay z was. ? used to call aint no ? foxy brown song. rd not even that official. smh @ these ? calling rd complete. how is it complete when he telling uninspired fake coke raps. ? didnt touch on half of the subjects on AEOM. where is that rider music thats on RD? there aint a ? song on RD that got bump factor for riding in the car. them boring ass beats will put you asleep behind the wheel. no soul in RD. just another failed coke mule trying to make it in rap because he has no life skills anywhere else. ? reasonable doubt

lmffaaaooo..tell these ? man...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    y ? actin like somebody said cali love wasnt popular tho...
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited July 2011
    Options

now u tryna retract
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Theyre completely different styles and both albums are almost perfect
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    now u tryna retract

what the hell u talm bout who said that ? ??
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    do ? know the difference between more popular and better song..

nobody in their right mind would say dead presidents is more popular than cali love..
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm not from California though. So of course I'm not going to feel some ? called California Love like a ? from California would. Can't tell ? that though cause they catch feelings
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I'm not from California though. So of course I'm not going to feel some ? called California Love like a ? from California would. Can't tell ? that though cause they catch feelings

i'm from newyork hoe neva been 2 los scandalous , california luv>>>>>>>> dead presidents...
  • P. Town
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i'm from newyork hoe neva been 2 los scandalous , california luv>>>>>>>> dead presidents...

Word? What bodega you buy that Kinte clothe from? ? is fly B
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Word? What bodega you buy that Kinte clothe from? ? is fly B

? is a sweater, but i wouldn't expect any swaggerless monkey 2 know... stick 2 your jungle-wear fam
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    but bruh..

thats a ugly ass sweater tho, be honest wit yo self..
  • Kushington
    edited July 2011
    Options

I am from california and I think rd is one of the best albums of all time, maaaybe the best, based on its cohesive concept, compactness, and the lack of filler material

Cant think of too many other albums with basically no pop ? , I mean you had "aint no ? " but thats not really popish, especially given the time it came out

cali dont ? with jigga heavy like that tho, but for the longest i was tellin ? Jay was better than pac
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

It was so popular New York had to copy it 15 years later smh
  • P. Town
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? is a sweater, but i wouldn't expect any swaggerless monkey 2 know... stick 2 your jungle-wear fam

Naw B, you got on a purple dashiki with some Evisu jeans
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? ? must be a hell of a drug. its crazy how these ? ass 90s crackbabies had the ability to remember the release date for RD, drive to the store, pay with money, listen to, study and understood the album at the waterheaded ages of 5 and 6.do you know how phony that sounds LMAO. so while pac making warrior music on AEOM. Jay Z was aiming for the preschool crowd with basic ass RD. now it all makes sense.
  • Kushington
    edited July 2011
    Options

that sweater has no swag, unless your idea of "swag" is dressing like an extra from saved by the bell
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    All Eyez On Me is a masterpiece. 2pac hit his prime in the limelight with this album. 1996, nobody, was giving 2 ? about RD. ? bang AEOM til this day because of the jammers on it. That album single handedly kept Deathrow on top of the charts even when Snoop and Dre couldnt or wouldnt. If you lived through 1996, ya know AEOM was just as good, if not better than the hype that was surrounding it.
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    but bruh..

thats a ugly ass sweater tho, be honest wit yo self..

kanye shrugs, i would care but i don't cuz hoes tell me other-wise...
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lmao, if that ? was better it would've done better, but ppl rarely hear that ? anywhere else besides themselves, ppl will bump cali love in any region til the cows come home, dead presidents will barely see the light of the day

monumental home town anthem>fake al pacino coke tales over boring ass bedtime story beats
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the fact that cali luv is still being played at clubs,used in movies, covered by artists, remade by other artists, used at sporting entrance music, tv shows etc...is crazy

the song is great, u cant compare some mellow ass song called dead presidents to cali luv , most of mainstream jayz fanbase dont even no the song....lets be honest, ask dem casual hov fans who started lisening to him around bp2 or black album about RD, they wudnt be able to name 3 songs off it
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    if i was stuck somewhere and had to choose between 1 to listen to forever i'd prolly pic aeom
  • thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    ? up here frontin. rd is a boring ? album. no replay value. no bump. no nostalgia. you always gonna remember where you were when u first heard i wont deny it. rd dont have that effect. rd was on nobody radar in 1996. you can let these fake ass jigga warriors whom were born in the 90s try to convince ? that RD is a classic but i lived otherwise. are u ? kiddin me. AEOM was larger than life in 96 like someone knew who a ? jay z was. ? used to call aint no ? foxy brown song. rd not even that official. smh @ these ? calling rd complete. how is it complete when he telling uninspired fake coke raps. ? didnt touch on half of the subjects on AEOM. where is that rider music thats on RD? there aint a ? song on RD that got bump factor for riding in the car. them boring ass beats will put you asleep behind the wheel. no soul in RD. just another failed coke mule trying to make it in rap because he has no life skills anywhere else. ? reasonable doubt

funny thing is most of these lil ? who put rd on a pedestal were were under the age of 2 when rd dropped

i remember when cali luv dropped and was taking over the airwaves like something vicious, that ? wa being played everywhere....everyone was talkin about it...everyone

and word aeom touched on more subjects than RD.....if u break rd down its just an album about hustling and drugs...

the black album > rd
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Reasonable Doubt... Dead presidents > california love....and some white kid is missing his xmas sweater
  • thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    AEOM one of them albums u ask a ? whats ur one fav song on there and u will get 10 different answers

for me Picture Me Rollin