"Movin' Slow" ( Feat. J.C aka Mr. IL, Cee Fresh, & Lyrik) **NEW HIP-HOP 2010**

Options
jcakamril12
jcakamril12 Members Posts: 6
edited April 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
Check Out The Hit Street Single From Chicago's J.C aka Mr. IL, Lyrik And Naperville's Cee Fresh "Movin' Slow" On Mr. IL's Myspace.

J.C aka Mr. IL - Myspace Music

Official Video Will Be Released April 7, 2010 & Will Be On Sell On Itunes, Amazon, etc. Soon.

Comments

• jcakamril12
    jcakamril12 Members Posts: 6
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "Movin' Slow" (Feat. J.C aka Mr. IL, Cee Fresh, & Lyrik) THE OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO IS OUT NOW!!!

COMMENT & RATE PLEASE! ;]]]
  • The Smooth One
    The Smooth One Members Posts: 725
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Supp... I'll keep it brief. All ya'll had flow so I'll speak on the lyrics and the vibe.

First dude was pretty good, second dude was pretty mediocre with the lyrics. 3rd was better than the second. But it kinda got boring. The hook didn't help matters much.

Overall, I'd say the first cat (you?) got the strongest grip on things. After that it sorta went downhill. Stay up though.
  • postmark
    postmark Members Posts: 9
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i can't really comment on the lyricism (since im a producer and have never grabbed the mic), but i think this tune has a great chorus. Maybe not the most memorable thing I've ever heard, but this is certainly a track I would groove to more than once. My criticism would be to give it a little more character, like those things in a tune that only happen once but give it a sense of individuality. The beat just kinda seems to go on and on. That being said it's a dope beat and will get the necks snappin.