? got me watching it again..... but we ordered PPV that ? was classic
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    People still watch WWE?

The ? fell off when Lita left.
    ? please.

it had some great matches (and a classic), but it had some horrible ass ? . bret hart vs. Vince?? Really??? [Miz voice]REALLY!?!?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    I watched WM at ? tonight, I thought it was a decent show not one of the best WM's ever but it was solid.

The tag title match Big Show/Miz vs R Truth and John Morrison that was a decent match but too short.

Randy Orton vs Rhodes vs Dibiase- This was a fun match I liked how Rhodes and Ted were fighting each other and as soon as Randy got up they stopped and went back after him.

MITB- this was a good spot fest and I was surprised that Swagger won it, I thought they would have given it to Christian or Drew.

Triple H vs Sheamus- Match was solid good back and forth and it put over Sheamus despite not getting the W.

Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk- Good match but it was a little short I liked the finish.

Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon- Terrible match but I at least understood why they booked it the way they did.

Edge vs Chris Jericho - This match started slow but it picked up nicely towards the middle til the end, I liked the spot where Edge speared Jericho through the announce table.

Women's match- Decent for what it was. Nice homage with Vickie doing her version of the frog splash.

Batista vs John Cena- This was a great match nothing else to say really.

Undertaker vs Shawn Micheals- This was the match of the night and it was the right decision having this go last, the ending was crazy with Taker hitting two tombstones.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    This Wrestlemania was average, nothing special. Once again, Taker and HBK was good but not like the first.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I really wished CM Punk woulda won and Rey had to join the SES. ? woulda been epic
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    it was aight still. i was suprised that egde didnt get the belt but that can be an excuse to extend that feud which is good. the legacy match was aight still. i wish it was a lil longer still. anywho, a solid ppv
This discussion has been closed.