Why can't a ? just be a ? ?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Social Lounge
The enemy is tireless and relentless when it comes to pulling the wool over the eyes of mankind. And guess what? He has done it again with all this "Illuminati" talk. Why can't we just call things for what it really is? Instead of screaming Illuminati this and Illuminati that, why can't we scream the real deal? We are not fighting against secret society's people. We are fighting against the powers behind these "secret society's".

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

All this Illuminati talk is just another ploy by the enemy to deceive mankind. The enemy is waging a deceptive war against us. People think that these "secret societys" are calling the shots and running things. But they aren't. They are just pawns in this cosmic war. This battle rages beyond the physical world in which we see. There are powers in the heavens that are influencing the actions of everybody on planet earth. Some for good and many for evil.

There is something really fishy going on with all this Illuminati talk. The devil is a master at his craft and he's up to something real strange right now. ? warned that in the last days He would send a strong delusion to the inhabitants of the earth, so that they would believe a lie instead of receiving the truth. We haven't gotten to that point yet, but I believe all this "Illuminati" talk is leading up to it.

I just can't emphasize it enough, in regards, to how deceiving the devil is my friends. I mean heck, most of the people that's reading this right now, don't even think that he exists. lol. Talk about being on your job. But hey, that's what he does.

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." Revelation 12:9

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I dont hear alot of ? about the Illuminati. I hear more stuff about the NWO and all the antchrist and relevation talk. Where are you hearin all this Illuminated Ones talk from?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I dont hear alot of ? about the Illuminati. I hear more stuff about the NWO and all the antchrist and relevation talk. Where are you hearin all this Illuminated Ones talk from?

People are always screaming about the "illuminati" my brother. The NWO is included in all that "Illuminati" talk too. Shoot, I bet you can scroll through the first page of the social lounge and you will find people talking about the Illuminati in a thread.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Where are you hearin all this Illuminated Ones talk from?

The Social Lounge...

oh and to answer your question threadstarter, people are fascinated by the concept of super secret ancient societies secretly pulling the strings on major historical events. It makes for a cool movie script.
  • phanatron
    phanatron Members Posts: 121 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If a ? was just a ? , we wouldn't have religion. We make up grand mysteries and insert a ? to answer questions that have a much simpler answer or in some cases, no answer at all.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I agree, why can't a ? be a ? . Why not call it man's ego instead of forming some oogity boogity satan to take the rap.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options
    People are always screaming about the "illuminati" my brother. The NWO is included in all that "Illuminati" talk too. Shoot, I bet you can scroll through the first page of the social lounge and you will find people talking about the Illuminati in a thread.

Did you read or anything about the illuminati? The NWO and Illuminati are two totally seperate groups with far different views.
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    THIS ? ? again...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    The Social Lounge...

oh and to answer your question threadstarter, people are fascinated by the concept of super secret ancient societies secretly pulling the strings on major historical events. It makes for a cool movie script.

Why can't people be fascinated with the truth though?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    phanatron wrote: »
    If a ? was just a ? , we wouldn't have religion. We make up grand mysteries and insert a ? to answer questions that have a much simpler answer or in some cases, no answer at all.

I told you the enemy stay on his job.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I agree, why can't a ? be a ? . Why not call it man's ego instead of forming some oogity boogity satan to take the rap.

We (mankind) are ultimately responsible for our own actions. But to deny that there are demonic forces at work behind the scenes is foolish, idiotic, ignorant, and stupid.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Did you read or anything about the illuminati? The NWO and Illuminati are two totally seperate groups with far different views.

Whats the real difference? Control of humanity is the ultimate goal for both groups, so how different can they be?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? an illuminati. its pointless focus.. on imaginary ? .. there are very real people who affect your daily in more signficant way than thinking about this "illuminati" real or not at the end of the day there are worse things.. the tireless focus on that ? is ? ..
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    THIS ? ? again...
    2m2e74k.gif

It's me...........
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Racist thread title....
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Whats the real difference? Control of humanity is the ultimate goal for both groups, so how different can they be?

But theyre goals are for different purposes. The original Illuminati wanted to control the world and rid it of biblical views and have a more scientific driven world. They were a group who searched for truth and reason rather than read a book wrote by people who never knew the people they wrote about, they seen the ? religion caused and what would happen the more it became. They were later labled as devil worshippers etc.. by catholics who were afraid of what they could do with the knowledge they held about church and ? . The Illuminati wanted to create a better world.

The NWO it depends on how you see it, If you think its the masons, some people believe they also are non believers in religion and came to america to establish it where you weren't ridiculed for not believing in "? " hence why America allows its citizens to worship whatever religion they choose. When they dug up below Solomons temple they may have found something that proved to them the whole Jesus/? theory was wrong (As if the exact story being told 2000 years before Jesus with different names wasnt enough). Again same thing with them, heavy reiligous followers got scared and labeled them as devil worshippers workig with the oh so bad Illuminati.

Then the NWO could also be Skull and Bones who are the most consistent in taking over the world. Builderburgs as well as the Bush's, Nixon and alot of other High ranking people are part of. They would be the only ones who could have the power and authority to take over the world. They also have been the only ones throughout histroy who since day one have been accused of trying to take over the world. Oh and guess what they're also predominently christian.

So let me get my story right two groups without christian views planned to create a global government not for personal agenda but to create a better world, got ridiculed by church, killed and ran out of their homes. Other than the christian masons have no people in high ranking positions. Yet they are labled the bad guys??? ? study your history on them before you bring me some false ? about the whole game is the same cause their views and beliefs are far from the other.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    We (mankind) are ultimately responsible for our own actions. But to deny that there are demonic forces at work behind the scenes is foolish, idiotic, ignorant, and stupid.

I already understand I am foolish, idiotic, ignorant and stupid. That's why I'm still able to learn.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The enemy is tireless and relentless when it comes to pulling the wool over the eyes of mankind. And guess what? He has done it again with all this "Illuminati" talk. Why can't we just call things for what it really is? Instead of screaming Illuminati this and Illuminati that, why can't we scream the real deal? We are not fighting against secret society's people. We are fighting against the powers behind these "secret society's".

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

All this Illuminati talk is just another ploy by the enemy to deceive mankind. The enemy is waging a deceptive war against us. People think that these "secret societys" are calling the shots and running things. But they aren't. They are just pawns in this cosmic war. This battle rages beyond the physical world in which we see. There are powers in the heavens that are influencing the actions of everybody on planet earth. Some for good and many for evil.

There is something really fishy going on with all this Illuminati talk. The devil is a master at his craft and he's up to something real strange right now. ? warned that in the last days He would send a strong delusion to the inhabitants of the earth, so that they would believe a lie instead of receiving the truth. We haven't gotten to that point yet, but I believe all this "Illuminati" talk is leading up to it.

I just can't emphasize it enough, in regards, to how deceiving the devil is my friends. I mean heck, most of the people that's reading this right now, don't even think that he exists. lol. Talk about being on your job. But hey, that's what he does.

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." Revelation 12:9

Why would deceiving come from evil? Aren't we supposed to be deceived by the GOOD that is the EVIL, we'll see it as GOOD at first then become to see it's true colors.

What's good about the illuminati? It's been around for years, its no real secret. It's intentions are what the secret is. No one knows the real intention but that they are some satanic worshiping folk. It's a real thing man. The reason for it being so big now is because more people are becoming aware of the truth behind our government. You know the whole NWO thing, and it's near. They want to rule everything. As for the calling the shots? They sure are. ? is powerful and all but to think the Illuminati isn't calling the shots in human reality here on earth is stupid to say. ? will have his way later, as for now it's the devils playground.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

Then the NWO could also be Skull and Bones who are the most consistent in taking over the world. Builderburgs as well as the Bush's, Nixon and alot of other High ranking people are part of. They would be the only ones who could have the power and authority to take over the world. They also have been the only ones throughout histroy who since day one have been accused of trying to take over the world. Oh and guess what they're also predominently christian.

So let me get my story right two groups without christian views planned to create a global government not for personal agenda but to create a better world, got ridiculed by church, killed and ran out of their homes. Other than the christian masons have no people in high ranking positions. Yet they are labled the bad guys??? ? study your history on them before you bring me some false ? about the whole game is the same cause their views and beliefs are far from the other.

The wolf in sheeps clothing. The whole cover story, no? If not then if they are who they really are, true christians, then we have nothing to worry about.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    The wolf in sheeps clothing. The whole cover story, no? If not then if they are who they really are, true christians, then we have nothing to worry about.

I fear groups that are Christians or any religion for that matter, religion is a front and a false hope people use to place their issues on instead of being accountable for their actions. The real Illuminati have books from past time that reveal they are not devil worshippers but men who didnt have faith in a ? and were people who believed man had to be accountable for their own actions. If thats a wolf in sheeps clothing then so would be Christianity as it potrays a good people when in fact many heavy Christains are the opposite of anything good. Illuminati and Mason were not christians and have done no harm to the world, they do not believe in satan. Christians, Muslims, etc.. however have all been on a global assignment since the beggining of time. Religions are the sources of war not the illuminati or anyone else. If anyone would be a wolf in sheeps clothing the evidence would point toward religous people not anyone else.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    But theyre goals are for different purposes. The original Illuminati wanted to control the world and rid it of biblical views and have a more scientific driven world. They were a group who searched for truth and reason rather than read a book wrote by people who never knew the people they wrote about, they seen the ? religion caused and what would happen the more it became. They were later labled as devil worshippers etc.. by catholics who were afraid of what they could do with the knowledge they held about church and ? . The Illuminati wanted to create a better world.

The NWO it depends on how you see it, If you think its the masons, some people believe they also are non believers in religion and came to america to establish it where you weren't ridiculed for not believing in "? " hence why America allows its citizens to worship whatever religion they choose. When they dug up below Solomons temple they may have found something that proved to them the whole Jesus/? theory was wrong (As if the exact story being told 2000 years before Jesus with different names wasnt enough). Again same thing with them, heavy reiligous followers got scared and labeled them as devil worshippers workig with the oh so bad Illuminati.

Like you said so eloquently above, both groups want to control humanity plain and simple. There is no difference.

What I am getting at is the power that's really behind these elitist groups. Do you know who that is?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Like you said so eloquently above, both groups want to control humanity plain and simple. There is no difference.

What I am getting at is the power that's really behind these elitist groups. Do you know who that is?

No whos the power behind these groups, and they dont want to control the world, the NWO yes they want absolute control, the illuminati want to save humanity from deception not control people.

And basically your saying wether good or evil rules the world it dont matter? Thats senseless and somethin an uneducated man would say. ? is basically ruling the world around us, what is it that makes his objective anymore better or worst, ? has created wars and destroyed billions of lives, what has the Illuminati done in its 3000 years of existance that is even comparible?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    No whos the power behind these groups, and they dont want to control the world, the NWO yes they want absolute control, the illuminati want to save humanity from deception not control people.

And basically your saying wether good or evil rules the world it dont matter? Thats senseless and somethin an uneducated man would say. ? is basically ruling the world around us, what is it that makes his objective anymore better or worst, ? has created wars and destroyed billions of lives, what has the Illuminati done in its 3000 years of existance that is even comparible?

"Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. 13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of ? ; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
    14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of ? ; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
    15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
    16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of ? : and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
    17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
    18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
    19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more."

Ezekiel 28:12-19

Are you familiar with him?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options
    "Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. 13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of ? ; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
    14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of ? ; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
    15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
    16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of ? : and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
    17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
    18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
    19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more."

Ezekiel 28:12-19

Are you familiar with him?

No who is he
  • Swiffness!
    edited March 2010
    Options

oh COME THE ? ON
  • Swiffness!
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why can't people be fascinated with the truth though?

....you'd have to ask them. *shrugs*