Why can't a ? just be a ? ?

2»

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    oh COME THE ? ON

Prove to me that they're different, where does it say the Illuminati even planned to take over the world, matter fact where are they even relevant now even with conspiracy theorists involving the New World Order. People are more concerned with Skull and Bones and the Masons. So please elaborate on why they arent different.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Prove to me that they're different, where does it say the Illuminati even planned to take over the world, matter fact where are they even relevant now even with conspiracy theorists involving the New World Order. People are more concerned with Skull and Bones and the Masons. So please elaborate on why they arent different.

I'm not doing this. Arguing about the differences between the nWo and illuminati is like arguing about the differences between Klingon and Vulcan cultures.

they don't EXISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    I'm not doing this. Arguing about the differences between the nWo and illuminati is like arguing about the differences between Klingon and Vulcan cultures.

they don't EXISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST

The illuminati and Free Masons dont exist? Skull and Bones dont exists? LMAO The illuminati and masons are open organizations why are they not in existance. Skull and bones they dont exists either? LMAO Bush and His father were both in skull and bones. I dont think any of them have any special agenda I was just speaking on what I read (same thing christians do read a book n explain what it says) but to say these groups arent real when they openly are out and about is ridiculous.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    The illuminati and Free Masons dont exist? Skull and Bones dont exists? LMAO The illuminati and masons are open organizations why are they not in existance. Skull and bones they dont exists either? LMAO Bush and His father were both in skull and bones. I dont think any of them have any special agenda I was just speaking on what I read (same thing christians do read a book n explain what it says) but to say these groups arent real when they openly are out and about is ridiculous.

Free Masons? thought we were talkin NWO. (see that's what I'm talkin about, ya'll always swap and switch between illuminati/masons/nwo/federal reserve and then you insist that they're all separate but all real and all controlling the world and all fighting each other and ROSWELL!!!!!! and all secretly allied with one another.....STOP. There is NO consistency to these theories other than what Alex Jones pushes)

and I know the Free Masons exist....here, you can sign up here - http://freemasonry.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=44

yes, we know Skull and Bones is real. Its a fancy super-exclusive frat house with heavy ? overtones. OOOH! SCARY!

The illuminati is an "open organization"? What? Stop starin at them dollar bills man.

All this illuminati talk does is encourage ? videos like this:

....which ? then post on the SL under thread titles like "PROOF the illuminati exists!!!!"

I'm not even gonna touch on the David Icke followers that wanna educate me about shapeshifting lizard people
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Free Masons? thought we were talkin NWO. (see that's what I'm talkin about, ya'll always swap and switch between illuminati/masons/nwo/federal reserve and then you insist that they're all separate but all real and all controlling the world and all fighting each other and ROSWELL!!!!!! and all secretly allied with one another.....STOP. There is NO consistency to these theories other than what Alex Jones pushes)

and I know the Free Masons exist....here, you can sign up here - http://freemasonry.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=44

yes, we know Skull and Bones is real. Its a fancy super-exclusive frat house with heavy ? overtones. OOOH! SCARY!

The illuminati is an "open organization"? What? Stop starin at them dollar bills man.

All this illuminati talk does is encourage ? videos like this:

....which ? then post on the SL under thread titles like "PROOF the illuminati exists!!!!"

I'm not even gonna touch on the David Icke followers that wanna educate me about shapeshifting lizard people
    Those people are ridculous also, but yea I was speaking on the NWO earlier and said its either comprised of the illuminati, the Masons, or Skull and Bones thats where they came into the conversation, I assumed you read my others posts and drew a conclusion to say OH COME THE ? ON but I guess not.

I also said I dont believe NWO is going to happen with those groups, I do believe one will happen in the future but not the oh no were gonna be slaves to evil kind people fret about. IMO Ive read enough and seen videos and pages where people claim to be part of the Illuminati as well to me theres enough evidence to assume they are real. I dont believe the ? about them being devil worshippers or satans minions as I already stated. The NWO and Illuminati are completely different. The Illuminati at least did exist the NWO so far has no clout proving it has, those who claim it does revolves around many things. Skull, Masons, Illu, etc... thats why they were even brought up. Those who argue the illuminati or masons as the NWO dont realize those groups orignally were about truth and science not believing someones fable. I was stating how its funny people assume the NWO be it whoever as some satanic cult when in fact one of the 3 main "suspects" Is the Skull and Bones who have strong Christian Faith.

BTW Videos like that one and the Jay'z ones and all that are moronic the videos I watch on the subject are historical videos done by people who know the subject theyre speakin on, even though I dont believe it all but there are things that prove the existance that you cant argue.