So Wonder Woman Can Beat Superman???

Options
2»

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    I remember a comic where Superman asked Batman who would win in a fight between him and WW. Batman told Supes that WW would body him. Supes replied yeah but I'm faster than her. Batman and this is EXACTLY why dude is the GOAT replies "Who'd win in a fight Usain Bolt or Bruce Lee??"

19579.gif
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No she can't Superman is the most powerful super hero in that universe.

The Hulk is very powerful too in his universe.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im suprised people dont know ww can beat supes..basically overtime they gradually changed her power set up to the equal to him. So yea the current ww can go toe to toe. He needed an equal so they chose her...nothing to it. Her powers are unlimted thanks to the gods and so are his.
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    Also flash said she could keep up with him easily, and supes said she is faster than him, her strength equal because her strength comes from the earth, like supes gets his power from the yellow sun. Only difference is ww powers are granted from different gods, ontop of her magic gear.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint she human tho? superman could freeze her and then throw her in the sun
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    She is a demi ? . People need to familairize themshelves with the current wonder woman she is a problem. They are even in strength, ww is faster according to flash and supes but, supes is faster in flight, so it comes down to secondary powers and equipment.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    are you referring to Wonder Woman in the nuDC?
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    Yea thats her, her powers didnt change only her origin and losing her place as a justice league founder to black canary
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    Yea thats her, her powers didnt change only her origin and losing her place as a justice league founder to black canary

I heard she had gotten more powerful but i haven't caught up with issues yet, but this is how i envisioned her to be. I'm glad they're building her up
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    Yea i never paided attention to her before until cartoon network justice league. After that i became a big fan and got caught up. She has suffered from bad writing