• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    capitalb wrote: »
    w7xumd.jpg
    here's a better layout of them..

qyz75x.jpgj5w5z9.jpg

dam ? ... 30-40$ per pair?... Fonk that!!!!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mos Def, what better way to set off a outfit.
    And some cat just used to AF-1's and tube socks

exactly... its like the exclamation point.. i feel an outfit aint complete without it..
    when i use to wear baggy jeans i aint care.. but now i get all my ? tailored so when i sit and cross my legs my ? show.. i need it to either compliment everything i got on.. or have a mind of its on.. depending where im at and how im feelin..
    dam ? ... 30-40$ per pair?... Fonk that!!!!

yeh Dro.. look at it this way.. when u get that nice ride.. u aint go jus put no ? rim and tires on it right??
    same with shoes.. iv seen yo collection.. u payin 2+ u owe it to the shoe to do it! lol

annnnnnnnd its a good talkin piece.. ? aint use to seein ? like that..
    so when u tell her u dropped damn near the price of shoes on a pair of socks u go ? her head up. lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Tailored ? is the way to go. Even when I buy ? off the rack I get it tailored right. Some cat trying to clown me in the Reason thread about my socks and shoes, called me tacky, wtf lol. Oh well the women love that ? tho
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Tailored ? is the way to go. Even when I buy ? off the rack I get it tailored right. Some cat trying to clown me in the Reason thread about my socks and shoes, called me tacky, wtf lol. Oh well the women love that ? tho

they hit puberty one day and realize the error in their ways. hahahaha
    gotta let the kids be kids..
  • king hassan
    edited July 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    they hit puberty one day and realize the error in their ways. hahahaha
    gotta let the kids be kids..

Yeah I know, I don't even know how I got baited into that small exchange
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    exactly... its like the exclamation point.. i feel an outfit aint complete without it..
    when i use to wear baggy jeans i aint care.. but now i get all my ? tailored so when i sit and cross my legs my ? show.. i need it to either compliment everything i got on.. or have a mind of its on.. depending where im at and how im feelin..

yeh Dro.. look at it this way.. when u get that nice ride.. u aint go jus put no ? rim and tires on it right??
    same with shoes.. iv seen yo collection.. u payin 2+ u owe it to the shoe to do it! lol

annnnnnnnd its a good talkin piece.. ? aint use to seein ? like that..
    so when u tell her u dropped damn near the price of shoes on a pair of socks u go ? her head up. lol

aint no ? bout to be impressed you spent 40 bucks on some socks breh...its the same as tellin her you spent 50 bucks on a han solo action figur.....you will get the same look from her
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    aint no ? bout to be impressed you spent 40 bucks on some socks breh...its the same as tellin her you spent 50 bucks on a han solo action figur.....you will get the same look from her

hahahahahahahahh u stupid.... I aint even tryin to spend no where near that much for no socks, but to each its own
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    and ummmmm u know this how??

not every ? wears Nike's bruh..
    not every ? likes ? in Nike's bruh..
    matter of fact.. some ? laugh at ? in Nikes if we really wanna be real about it..
    and HOW i know.. because i know ? ..

now.. we can take this even further if u want to..
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    Options

matter of fact.. some ? laugh at ? in Nikes if we really wanna be real about it..

i know those chicks to breh...and i hate them hoes....ol booshie ass chickens.....but real talk word youll never hear come out a girls mouth..."oh my ? your socks have totaly impressed me" j/k
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i know those chicks to breh...and i hate them hoes....ol booshie ass chickens.....but real talk word youll never hear come out a girls mouth..."oh my ? your socks have totaly impressed me" j/k

no.. ud hear "wow.. those are some nice socks.."
    then id proceed to tell her who made them and how much A PAIR runs me.. then id ask her why havent she heard of such merchandise..

she'll then go on to say how she only shops at target and the ? she ? wit prefer the trunks of cars and swampmeets.. and tell her im not that ? .. im somethin different..

AND THAT will impress her.. along with other things of course..
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    Options
    then id proceed to tell her who made them and how much A PAIR runs me.. then id ask her why havent she heard of such merchandise..

she'll then go on to say how she only shops at target and the ? she ? wit prefer the trunks of cars and swampmeets.. and tell her im not that ? .. im somethin different..

i totaly agree....showin that hoe some culture....pimpin at its finest.....i used to ? with high end but in this area your just wasting your money these ? are so used to bootleg ? they cant comprehend that gucci loafers run 5 to 6 hundred.....so i rock streetwear but never off the rack...
  • king hassan
    edited July 2011
    Options
    [URL]http://[/URL]jp9zlg.jpg
  • king hassan
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hahahahahahahahh u stupid.... I aint even tryin to spend no where near that much for no socks, but to each its own
    This ? Dro

Cool
    Cool

cool
    i totaly agree....showin that hoe some culture....pimpin at its finest.....i used to ? with high end but in this area your just wasting your money these ? are so used to bootleg ? they cant comprehend that gucci loafers run 5 to 6 hundred.....so i rock streetwear but never off the rack...

and muthafuckin cool
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options

exaaaaaaaactly!!! now u see my angle..
    somebody gotta teach d ? the difference between a salad fork and dinner one. hahahaha
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Slightly off subject but those are some comfortable looking shoes sir. Smartest thing I did was switch to some comfortable dress shoes for work.
  • king hassan
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Slightly off subject but those are some comfortable looking shoes sir. Smartest thing I did was switch to some comfortable dress shoes for work.

Thank you sir, they comfortable as ? , copped them at Macy's, they are "Alfani"
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    Options
    exaaaaaaaactly!!! now u see my angle..
    somebody gotta teach d ? the difference between a salad fork and dinner one. hahahaha

thats why i say breh..."i know them chicks" i been around in these last 30 years ya feel me?.....it just i hate them types of hoes.....i like a down ass ? ...
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    thats why i say breh..."i know them chicks" i been around in these last 30 years ya feel me?.....it just i hate them types of hoes.....i like a down ass ? ...
    that outfit looks much better now that you put it on!

Ohh and fonk ole boy man.. His ass still aint hit me back, so if u got somebody that u wanna trade with, just gone head
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im late as the ? but dude takes a pic of his socks errrrrrday?...right on playa i aint mad....**goes back to the drawing board**
  • king hassan
    edited July 2011
    Options
    [URL]http://[/URL]2ldelo7.jpg
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options

i aint met a ? as down as two of my hoes.. and iv ran across some down ass ? in my life time..

but what we need to be talkin about is why u hate hoes that are impressed with ? on they ? though.. thats whats interesting...
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i aint met a ? as down as two of my hoes.. and iv ran across some down ass ? in my life time..

but what we need to be talkin about is why u hate hoes that are impressed with ? on they ? though.. thats whats interesting...

its not that they are but moreless that thats what there looking for...cause im not the one to feed a ? ...and the one looking at my watch is the one thinking she gonna ? her way to a matching one....chicks that are enamored by "high end ? " are they themselves tryin to get it...and unless that hoe got a good ? job aint noway she bout to get it...but yeah i see where u was tryin to go there....
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Thank you sir, they comfortable as ? , copped them at Macy's, they are "Alfani"

Props. I was headed to Macy's today anyway so I'll see what they're holdin'.
  • king hassan
    edited July 2011
    Options
    [URL]http://[/URL]2cijxhh.jpg
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ...? .. Stop try 2 revive yo thread!..... U the sock king.....u won