• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i honestly dress for me and me only....

• runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    typical jean short wearer

typical wack ass internet troll....and dont get it twisted when i respond to you,its not your gaylias but YOU the hoe ass ? that pretends to be made up people in his freetime....when your mom dies and your crying at your loss just remember that theres atleast one person who feels awsome that your in pain....
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    so wait.. ? in here aint dressin to get the ? ???
    who yall dressin for then??

i can pull a ? with p.j.'s on riding a bike.....
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i honestly dress for me and me only....

And my style have the female lookin and have ? tappin they home boy and them pointin at my shoes...

? when u step out whats the first thing on yo mind??
    "? go be on me!!!!"

say it aint??!?!? hahahaha
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    i can pull a ? with p.j.'s on riding a bike.....

me too.. but ? like us is a rare breed..
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    me too.. but ? like us is a rare breed..

true.......
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    capitalb wrote: »
    ? when u step out whats the first thing on yo mind??
    "? go be on me!!!!"

say it aint??!?!? Hahahaha

honesty naw....

I mean, i already know they gone be jockin.... And im married so i dont be stuntin that junk...

But whats crazy... ? will say something to me about what i got on before chicks do... So i just be like whateva.....
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    honesty naw....

I mean, i already know they gone be jockin.... And im married so i dont be stuntin that junk...

But whats crazy... ? will say something to me about what i got on before chicks do... So i just be like whateva.....

Mayne dem ? mad homos!
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    damitt wrote: »
    mayne dem ? mad homos!

naw.. It dont be no ? .. I be regular ? just walking up 2 me sayin " that ? rigth there is fresh"... Or just simply askin where i get this and that from...
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    honesty naw....

hahahaha i do notice that ? be checkin each other shoes. hahahaha
    ? be crazy..

well okay.. lemme rephrase the question..
    u dont be in the store pickin out clothes and be like.. "? go run from me when i wear this.. ill take two!" do u?? hahahhaha

whether u do it consciously or subconscious.. i believe we do it for d ? .. and if u really wanna break it down the attention..

right or wrong???
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    naw.. It dont be no ? .. I be regular ? just walking up 2 me sayin " that ? rigth there is fresh"... Or just simply askin where i get this and that from...

i get that too..
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    capitalb wrote: »
    hahahaha i do notice that ? be checkin each other shoes. Hahahaha
    ? be crazy..

Well okay.. Lemme rephrase the question..
    U dont be in the store pickin out clothes and be like.. "? go run from me when i wear this.. ill take two!" do u?? Hahahhaha

whether u do it consciously or subconscious.. I believe we do it for d ? .. And if u really wanna break it down the attention..

Right or wrong???

hahaha, this ? said "ill take 2".....

Dudes are mostly into sneakers, so i know they gone ? when im in the mall or whateva..... But in the club, that a whole new mind frame for me.

Now if i go to the club (a club u gotta dress up at) now thats when i be looking for the real jockin 2 begin...i most def be like, "ok whats gone make them chicks look and point"?

From the clothes to colonge be for the females.. No lie
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I have to agree wit capital on this ? . I know you might pick a certain style or where some ? for you.... but you HAVE to be thinking about the looks you gonna get and chicks thats gonna be jockin when they see you. I'm married also, but I'm just being real.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Nah I can't ? with jean shorts. Only ones I really see wearing it nowadays are white boys.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    imma wear what ever makes my fit complete...some of you ? just mad there isnt "skinny jean shorts"
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I'm rocking some linen joints and boat shoes when it's really hot for he most part o ot cargo shorts on with something nice on my feet!