New Wu Tang clan - Legendary Weapons.

Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Essence
I saw this leaked. is this an OFFICIAL Wu Tang clan album? there is alot of features on this not from the core clan.

Comments

• stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    mannn this has sprung up out of nowhere.... gonna cop this.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Props on this, didn't hear of this project, but it has been reported quite a while back after doing a search on Google! Have to see how it is!
  • stupot0607
    edited July 2011
    I Heard off this Lad who was working at some Chicken place in Manchester (after a night out) that the Wu are releasing a dubstep album, and i was like "nahhh that cant be right" i come home and googled that and it was true! haha
  • RuffDraft
    edited July 2011
    stupot0607 wrote: »
    I Heard off this Lad who was working at some Chicken place in Manchester (after a night out) that the Wu are releasing a dubstep album, and i was like "nahhh that cant be right" i come home and googled that and it was true! haha

Hahaha it's funny what can come up in a Chicken/Kebab house following a night out!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Yeah i saw that it was like a wu tang meets indie culture album, wu tang meets dubstep i think its called
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Listening to the tracks on YouTube...so far I'm impressed.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    hmmm...............
  • RuffDraft
    edited July 2011
    Ishi wrote: »

That beat is nice, good track!
  • Food & Liquor
    Food & Liquor Members Posts: 1,126
    edited July 2011
    I hadn't heard about this at all until now, good stuff. Looking forward to it!

Damn that's way better than the ? I hear at kebab houses on a nightout hahahaha
    Dunno how it'd work out but it'd be interesting to hear!
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    It's not a full Wu-tang clan album is the 2nd installment of Chamber Music, the first Chamber Music was a gem.....It's Wu at it's purest straight raw and ? hip-hop beats with live instruments with dope ass lyrics with some jewels. The Revelations who was playing Live instruments on the First Chamber music will be doing live instruments on this one with productions by Fuzzy Womack aka Lil'Fame from MOP, Bronze Nazareth and some RZA production
  • ty the great
    ty the great Members Posts: 162
    edited July 2011
    Better than Chamber Music in my opinion. Really good concise album. Has that classic Wu feel and everyone is spittin. Guests are mostly great (Ghostface and Action Bronson on the same track!!!). Really good album that should satisfy any ol Wu head.
  • stupot0607
    edited July 2011
    Damn that's way better than the ? I hear at kebab houses on a nightout hahahaha
    Dunno how it'd work out but it'd be interesting to hear!

Haha it was straight after GZA performed Liquid swords album live!! Amazing!!

Chamber music had a couple of great songs on, but no replay value at all for me. Maybe i just havent fully gotten into it yet....
  • Food & Liquor
    Food & Liquor Members Posts: 1,126
    edited July 2011
    Haha it was straight after GZA performed Liquid swords album live!! Amazing!!

Haha fair enough, that's quality!
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    It's the follow-up to the Chamber Music album. Not officially a wu album but an official album. I think they're produced by MOP. The first one was solid and this one is looking nice too.

If 8 Diagrams sounded like what I'm hearing from this one it would have been a whole different story.
  • RuffDraft
    edited July 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    It's not a full Wu-tang clan album is the 2nd installment of Chamber Music, the first Chamber Music was a gem.....It's Wu at it's purest straight raw and ? hip-hop beats with live instruments with dope ass lyrics with some jewels. The Revelations who was playing Live instruments on the First Chamber music will be doing live instruments on this one with productions by Fuzzy Womack aka Lil'Fame from MOP, Bronze Nazareth and some RZA production

I slept on Chamber Music, I listened to the props it was getting, but never got round to giving it a listen, might check both of these out in the coming weeks…

just bought 8 albums though, I got a lot of listening to do, going to make a thread about them 'cos I got a limited edition release from ToneDeff and a bunch of Dilla ? … as well as Apollo Brown.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    I slept on Chamber Music, I listened to the props it was getting, but never got round to giving it a listen, might check both of these out in the coming weeks…

just bought 8 albums though, I got a lot of listening to do, going to make a thread about them 'cos I got a limited edition release from ToneDeff and a bunch of Dilla ? … as well as Apollo Brown.

Damn get the head phones out and enjoy the music, i love getting multiple cd's and leaving the record store and start listening to them and get home go in a room and digest the music. But Get the first Chamber Muisc you wont go wrong every song is bangin and every one brought their A Game on every track
  • RuffDraft
    edited July 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    Damn get the head phones out and enjoy the music, i love getting multiple cd's and leaving the record store and start listening to them and get home go in a room and digest the music. But Get the first Chamber Muisc you wont go wrong every song is bangin and every one brought their A Game on every track

Props, I'll go with that on your recommendation!!

Damn, I envy that you can do that, I buy via UGHH being that I'm international, I then need to wait 2-3 weeks LOL. I got the headphones waiting though!! :tu