Uncanny X-Force (Wolverine,Arch-Angel,Deadpool,Fantomex,Psylocke)

Comments

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Thanks for putting me on but no links.
  • hh1234
    hh1234 Members Posts: 147
    edited August 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    X Force to me is the best story and drawn book of the Xmen series. I like the whole let's ? them before they try ? lane and Fanthome X is all comical at first but he will lurk that ass ASAP.

i feel this is what wolverine n x-23 n deadpool r made to do hunt n ? and fantomex is gansta.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I finally read #12 wooooow the ending was crazy , and the evil Age Of Apocalypse version of Wolverine got his Celestial tech suit after Apocalypse died?

Cant wait for #13 whats the release date? That Black Legion team had them shook, they dead unless Jean Grey can turn into Dark Phoenix to save them

1932801-black_legion.jpg
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    BCotton the release date for issue #13 is Aug 17th
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    just downloaded all 12 of them to the ipad comic reader. NEEDS MORE POOL, other than that it's really good. art really captures the gore in wolverine and deadpool.
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2011
    zoomzoomp5 wrote: »
    just downloaded all 12 of them to the ipad comic reader. Needs more pool, other than that it's really good. Art really captures the gore in wolverine and deadpool.

there was only 1 good deadpool issue so far
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Cables X-force has nothing on these dudes.........
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    One of the best X-books out right now. I kinda wanna see Archangel go all the way Apocalypse on em
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2011
    One of the best X-books out right now. I kinda wanna see Archangel go all the way Apocalypse on em

me too, Wolverine is apparently Apocalypse in the AOA dimension
  • Triple B's
    edited August 2011
    me too, Wolverine is apparently Apocalypse in the AOA dimension

Yeah I just read that issue.... jaw dropped when i saw Logan blast Jean grey
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2011
    Yeah I just read that issue.... jaw dropped when i saw Logan blast Jean grey

I think he killed Kirika not Jean
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2011
    BCotton the release date for issue #13 is Aug 17th

damn it drop tomorrow cant wait
  • Triple B's
    edited August 2011
    I think he killed Kirika not Jean

Ah. U are right sir, my apologies
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2011
    Anybody got it yet? Im about to look online right now for it
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited August 2011
    Anybody got it yet? Im about to look online right now for it

i Went early this morning and it wasnt in , Marvel.com said it's release day was the 17th but my store didnt have it and the store i go to usually has the ? the day it drops ...

Only ? i was able to get was X-Men Schism Issue #3 , Ultimate Fallout #6 , and Spider Island Spider Girl #1

Iron-Man 2.0 Modern Warfare #1 and X-Men Uncanny X-Force #13 was suppose to be out today and they didn't have either one of em'.

so im going again tomorrow to see if it's in.
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2011
    [IMG]http://x.annihil.us/u/? /marvel/i/mg/9/c0/4dd199c9a266a/detail.jpg[/IMG]

• kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Not sure how many of ya'll have checked this comicbook series out but it's ? dope, it's pretty Much a Group of Characters that do things the X-Men would never do , the core characters so far are Wolverine,Arch-Angel,Deadpool,Fantomex(real dope character) and Psylocke ....

i've read all the issues so far and i believe they're about to be on either number 11 or 12 i forgot , anyways if u haven't read any of them then def. get it , art work is pretty good and the story lines are well put together and one of the better series i've read..and it's pretty grimey also ...

it's such a Dark series , it seems like they're always in some type of Underworld wherever they go....you'll recognize a lot of characters that pop up throughout , but for the most part the Comic focuses on the team and it's missions , it's not really Villians stealing the show .... it's different but in a very good way.

uncanny-x-force-faces-fear-itself-20110412110035932_640w.jpg

I must be missing a few issues. Because the Xforce series I am readin has Wolverine's daughter X-23 and wolfsbane in the group. But with Marvel the team switches all the time depending on the current series.
  • kevmic
    edited August 2011
    there was only 1 good deadpool issue so far

Read the Deadpool & Cable Series. Very good read, and it's pretty funny too. I didn't get it off the Mavel app though, it was a different app called Xcomics. Which actually have a very good collection of Marvel and DC comics not really on either Ipad app.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited August 2011
    kevmic wrote: »
    I must be missing a few issues. Because the Xforce series I am readin has Wolverine's daughter X-23 and wolfsbane in the group. But with Marvel the team switches all the time depending on the current series.

you're probably a little off base on which is which, this is Uncanny X-Force

and X-23 is Cloned from Wolverine , dont think she is his daughter , cuz in her Solo series she fights the fact that she's a clone and has a hard time dealing with it and fights a lot of outburst she has cuz she was cloned off Wolverine and taught to ?

her Solo Series is raw as hell also, i thought it would suck but that ? is fire.

chick is crazy ? be cuttin on her wrist and ?

her Fight scenes with DAKEN are dope , she even had DAKEN shook.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    kevmic wrote: »

u reading the beginning of xforce....
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2011
    any links yet?
  • kevmic
    edited August 2011
    louis rich wrote: »
    u reading the beginning of xforce....

Ok make sense. Either way it's still pretty dope.
  • kevmic
    edited August 2011
    you're probably a little off base on which is which, this is Uncanny X-Force

and X-23 is Cloned from Wolverine , dont think she is his daughter , cuz in her Solo series she fights the fact that she's a clone and has a hard time dealing with it and fights a lot of outburst she has cuz she was cloned off Wolverine and taught to ?

her Solo Series is raw as hell also, i thought it would suck but that ? is fire.

chick is crazy ? be cuttin on her wrist and ?

her Fight scenes with DAKEN are dope , she even had DAKEN shook.

You right I was off by about 30 issues. I'm starting from the very beginning of the X-force series.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited August 2011
    Just checked Marvel again and to see what the deal was on issue #13 and why it wasnt out , and Release date has been pushed back to the 24th , it was originally set for the 17th.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    looks dope..

yup... im so far behind on comic books man... last time i was really into 'em was when magneto ripped the metal off wolverine bones and almost killed him. i was so heartbroke i just quit right there.