Convict Conditioning>>>>>than P90X

Options
Millions Knives
Millions Knives Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Weight Room
Not being Bias...I did Convict Conditioning before P90X and I have to say that did more for me than all 12 of those DVDS. Convict Conditioning brought me to new levels of strength than I ever thought possible. I could do every muscle building excerise on P90X with my 60 pound dumbells.....Google it to learn more about it and buy it! If you can spend $130 on dvds then it should be no problem spending $40 on an instructional book!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Millions Knives
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I wish I was getting paid....rather do that than work at Pepsi co. But fareal this weight training forum been dead the times I posted in here. The only people who come in here is the real true fitness heads, so thats who this message goes out to.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    OP how much do you squat, bench, deadlift? I'm interested to know what new levels of strength you have.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Not being Bias...I did Convict Conditioning before P90X and I have to say that did more for me than all 12 of those DVDS. Convict Conditioning brought me to new levels of strength than I ever thought possible. I could do every muscle building excerise on P90X with my 60 pound dumbells.....Google it to learn more about it and buy it! If you can spend $130 on dvds then it should be no problem spending $40 on an instructional book!
    Most people here just downloaded that ? for free lol I'll read up on convict conditioning though :tu What is your new strength like? How long is the workout program with CC?
  • Millions Knives
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oh naw bruh....i stopped reading them magazines a long time ago! All my information comes from old school bodybuilding books that were printed in the 70's and 80's. All the information in there is from bodybuilders from the past...most of the old schooltraining techniques work a helluva lot better then the new stuff people try to put out. (my opinion)
  • Millions Knives
    edited March 2010
    Options
    My strentgth shows alot when it comes to the weights. Once your able to do a one arm handstand push up for 15 reps, busting out ten reps of 315 on the bench becomes second nature. CC is a book that shows u the main killer bodyweight exercise, but shows u the 9 steps moves u do before reaching that final 10th exercise! CC is intended for the user to choose and create ur own workout with it.
  • Millions Knives
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yo I respect that quote of yours by the way. But on the bench my max was 365 for 6 reps....bench one set of 225 for 24 times. My max on the squat and deadlift are even at 405. But when I squat now I do the one set 20 rep squat with 315 on the bar. All this done at a bodyweight of 198 and my height is 5'10 and a half.