post an outifit

Options
CapitalB
CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in Fashion Forward
jus puttin somethin out there to add to the forum..
if u ? is like me u buy ? all the time.. hats.. shoes.. jeans.. shirts.. etc.. and even though u got ur closet full its probably only certain fits u rock with on a regular..

well post them ? .. top 5 fits my ? .. ? (and i mean that in the most sincerest way) can post too!
and so we know what we're lookin at.. give a brief description..

gone..

97pw28.jpg

what we lookin at here is red polo on top of a pair of true religion jeans bein held up by a Louis Vuitton belt sittin on top of some shoes by the same maker.. hat courtesy of NewEra <--- fresh

next up is a teal shirt with the words enscribed "love all ? " by lrg.. tan Polo cargo shorts/brown LV belt finished off with with different tones of tan and brown Y3s with the teal guts, shoe string tips and bottoms.. im jus sayin..

30kf774.jpg

ill post the others if the thread catches on.. no sense in puttin in all this effort if ? aint go participate..

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'll bite,
    top is from H&M
    jeggings are from H&M
    dont remember where I got the shoes from
    and my 3 favorite accessories my aviators from H&M, my Hello Kitty earrings I got for valentines day and fragrance YSL Parisienne

oazz9w.jpg
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'll bite,
    top is from H&M
    jeggings are from H&M
    and my 3 favorite accessories my aviators from H&M, my Hello Kitty earrings I got for valentines day and fragrance YSL Parisienne

oazz9w.jpg

baby?......how you aint gonna show the thongs?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options
    baby?......how you aint gonna show the thongs?

lmao we supposed to show undergarments too?!?
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options

nah sweetheart just show me...with you in them...mmm i'd floss with them ? fuckas....
  • Thanuyoka
    Thanuyoka Members Posts: 102
    edited April 2011
    Options

unless u dnt plan on wearing any, then thats a whole different story....
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'll bite,
    top is from H&M
    jeggings are from H&M

oazz9w.jpg

no fair.. u added accessories. hahaha
    and i swear for the life of me i never knew what an H&M store was.. i always heard people talk about it or drive by it.. thought it was a music store. lol

i went in one bout a month back.. ? up i aint into the men's stuff.. but now i see where all the females get theirs.. i hate how yall get to look fly at reasonable prices.. smh..

aiight.. so where's the other 4??
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options

hahaha nah.. but i was thinkin about doin a socks thread first..
    but i dont know if these ? is into they ? like they suppose to be so i decided to go with the fits..
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    no fair.. u added accessories. hahaha
    and i swear for the life of me i never knew what an H&M store was.. i always heard people talk about it or drive by it.. thought it was a music store. lol

i went in one bout a month back.. ? up i aint into the men's stuff.. but now i see where all the females get theirs.. i hate how yall get to look fly at reasonable prices.. smh..

aiight.. so where's the other 4??
    ill post the other 4 tomorrow my closet is a complete mess :-/
    I love H&M they are so reasonable with the prices, my accessories alone cost more then the actual fit including shoes lol
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I love H&M they are so reasonable with the prices, my accessories alone cost more then the actual fit including shoes lol

where my pics boo?...i aint gonna show nobody...
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    here's another one of my favorites..
    for some reason i have a thing for burgundy.. dont ask me why.. i grew up crippin.. homies be lookin at me like wtf when im in the hood. lol

124dhmw.jpg

got the fitted on deck.. fit aint complete without it.. of course newera..
    yellow polo with the burgundy logo.. Trues and Gucci belt bottomed out with my Prada sneeks..
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options

thats whussup then...
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options
    where my pics boo?...i aint gonna show nobody...

then POW!!! exposdedid
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    then POW!!! exposdedid

nah real talk i dont even know how to post [ics...but i do know where the hand lotion is...so hurry up ma.....
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    here's another one of my favorites..
    for some reason i have a thing for burgundy.. dont ask me why.. i grew up crippin.. homies be lookin at me like wtf when im in the hood. lol

124dhmw.jpg

got the fitted on deck.. fit aint complete without it.. of course newera..
    yellow polo with the burgundy logo.. Trues and Gucci belt bottomed out with my Prada sneeks..

Cant post pics right now Homie but im ? wit them Pradas and i brought my son a pair of those True's but their the ones wit the thicker white thread
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I plan on throwing away or donating 75% of my clothes and buying a whole new wardrobe I also saved up to buy a pair of Louboutins but I have yet to buy them cause I dont wanna hear my bf ? about it.
  • bmoreeast
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I plan on throwing away or donating 75% of my clothes and buying a whole new wardrobe I also saved up to buy a pair of Louboutins but I have yet to buy them cause I dont wanna hear my bf ? about it.

I got my girl a pair for her Birthday, becareful tho you may have to buy a bigger size then usual cuz their fit is kinda tight up the front.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    I got my girl a pair for her Birthday, becareful tho you may have to buy a bigger size then usual cuz their fit is kinda tight up the front.

yea I know
    I'm not too happy about having to ask for a 41 smh
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cant post pics right now Homie but im ? wit them Pradas and i brought my son a pair of those True's but their the ones wit the thicker white thread

Thats whussup.. and i bought my nephew the little baby set with the jeans hoodies and shoes.. gotta start him off right. lol

sounds like u need a new boyfriend. lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LMAO na Cap he cool he just cheap when it comes to clothes n shoes, He dont know what an actual Louboutin is but he will recognize that red bottom as dollar signs.
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LMAO na Cap he cool he just cheap when it comes to clothes n shoes, He dont know what an actual Louboutin is but he will recognize that red bottom as dollar signs.

yeh.. well aint nothin wrong with bein cheap.. BY CHOICE. hahaha gotta say that.. cause some ? aint cheap.. they jus broke..

but if he aint go gett'em fuckit.. get'em yo'self ..aint like yall married.. less u savin for a house or some ? ..
    Jus dont wear nothin from H&M wittit. lol ..i mean they clothes is cute and all but u cant disrespect the shoes like that. Haha
  • bmoreeast
    edited April 2011
    Options

I cant lie i didnt know what they were either until she kept saying how she wanted a pair for her birthday. I saw the price and almost fainted but ? it she aint cheap wit me so its only right.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yeh.. well aint nothin wrong with bein cheap.. BY CHOICE. hahaha gotta say that.. cause some ? aint cheap.. they jus broke..

but if he aint go gett'em fuckit.. get'em yo'self ..aint like yall married.. less u savin for a house or some ? ..
    Jus dont wear nothin from H&M wittit. lol ..i mean they clothes is cute and all but u cant disrespect the shoes like that. Haha

I know lol thats the only downside, but its a couple vintage stores on melrose and if you really look and take your time you can find some high end pieces, but it really is an all day event :(
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I cant lie i didnt know what they were either until she kept saying how she wanted a pair for her birthday. I saw the price and almost fainted but ? it she aint cheap wit me so its only right.

hahaha for the longest i thought they were Louis Vuitton.. i aint know wtf my girl was talkin about..
    Then my cousin broke it down for me. bwahahaha

Them shoes along with a few others dont make no damn sense.. not the way they be lookin..

@Pico.. if i was u id go with some ysl's.. they look better and'll save u a couple hunnid.. and u can find somethin cool at bebe.. or bcbg to go with the shoes..

Louboutins is more of a status thing..
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Express Shorts
    Dope Couture Shirt
    AF1S

j6t08g.jpg
  • bmoreeast
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hahaha for the longest i thought they were Louis Vuitton.. i aint know wtf my girl was talkin about..
    Then my cousin broke it down for me. bwahahaha

Them shoes along with a few others dont make no damn sense.. not the way they be lookin..

@Pico.. if i was u id go with some ysl's.. they look better and'll save u a couple hunnid.. and u can find somethin cool at bebe.. or bcbg to go with the shoes..

Louboutins is more of a status thing..

I couldnt have said it any better!!