Options

Comments

• MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I guess I'll bless the IC

ajsboz.jpg

Polo shoes are fresh. Only thing I don't like about them is they should pretty much only been worn with Polo shirts
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    OOOOOOOOOH ? son how you get so fly thats the hottest ? i seen in my life.. all yell errthang you word is bond B' ya ? is cooooooooordinating
  • Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Polo shoes are fresh. Only thing I don't like about them is they should pretty much only been worn with Polo shirts

They look good with a fitted cut solid t shirt and a simple design fitted too IMO.
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They look good with a fitted cut solid t shirt and a simple design fitted too IMO.

Maybe a White T or something, but nothing with designs. Polo shoes aren't like J's, they can't be worn with any shirt that matches
  • Emerald City Rolla
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Maybe a White T or something, but nothing with designs. Polo shoes aren't like J's, they can't be worn with any shirt that matches

Like I said, a solid t shirt.....
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Like I said, a solid t shirt.....

Well played, friend....
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options

Fit I wore last night to a house party/get together.
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yo, is it just me or is 6 ft. 5 one awkward looking ? ? I swear to ? this ? looks like he stutters when he speaks
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yo, is it just me or is 6 ft. 5 one awkward looking ? ? I swear to ? this ? looks like he stutters when he speaks

lmao leave that man alone
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lmao leave that man alone

So he don't look like the type of ? who wears stretchpants with Timberlands?
  • Emerald City Rolla
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you ole

"too tight to fight" shirt wearing ass ?

"waddddddeeeee in the waattttterrrr, lord! Pants cuff ass ?

"yo son, i cant fit nuffin else in my tight ass jeans, so ill just hold it in my cuffs... Ass ?

that young ass shirt you got on... "just add water" shirt wearing ass ?

"these my sister shoe strings.. ? yall.. Lookin ass ? ...
    You ole light skin... "kid o'dynomittttttteeeee jj walker lookin ass ?

Oh man, How'd I miss this?!?!

Lemme try.

He look like he robbed the set of Master and Commander to make them pants.

He look like he about to say "Hol' up timmy lemme finish my mcnuggets and I'll get in the ball pit witchu"

When he went to get the hem taken out they fell so hard they bounced back up!
  • 6ft5
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh man, How'd I miss this?!?!

Lemme try.

He look like he robbed the set of Master and Commander to make them pants.
    He look like he about to say "Hol' up timmy lemme finish my mcnuggets and I'll get in the ball pit witchu"
    When he went to get the hem taken out they fell so hard they bounced back up!
    Was any of that supposed to be funny? Let me guess you a Levis and a tight vneck 12 dollar white tee ? ?
  • 6ft5
    edited August 2011
    Options

How so? Theres nothing funny about me step your fresh up you ? ass ? !
  • 6ft5
    edited August 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »

Just to get things strait if we posting outfits my shirt is Ralph Lauren my jeans are Nudie my kicks, if you don't know then there's no real need to keep talking and my hat goes exactly with my kicks
  • Emerald City Rolla
    edited August 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    Was any of that supposed to be funny? Let me guess you a Levis and a tight vneck 12 dollar white tee ? ?

Nah, I don't usually rock v-necks and I don't own levis. I'm just talkin ? friendly style like Dro.
  • 6ft5
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nah, I don't usually rock v-necks and I don't own levis. I'm just talkin ? friendly style like Dro.

Aight no problem
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    While ? is aimlessly droppin bout $100 a pair for True Religions or some ? I'm smooth spending $40-$50 on some fresh ass Levi's ? what you heard
    I agree, but still buy top designers too. I just bought a pair of Rock Revival jeans and them ? are steaming hot, but I'll slide on a pair of Levis in a minute too. Levis are an all purpose jean to me. You can't go wrong with having a few pair.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Gotta Bump This Joint...

IMG_0038.jpg

Now for this first Fit i had to hit em with the sophisticated urban look ....Got the LA Dodgers Retro Snaper (FTR im only ? with snaps that look like regular fitteds i cant do all that old school two tone crazy lettering ? ..) then we flow into the Mark Ecko (signature line) pinstripe button up with the accompanying in4mation "hi" Tee ...over the levi hard denim 514's with the converse allstar "Duck boot" holding me down..

IMG_2818.jpg

Alright here im going to start from the bottom up with this joint ...so off top you got the shelltoes sittin underneath some orisue light denim matched with a orisue henley tee (henley movement '11) then you got the guess hoodie vest with the diamond supply co. leather pull tab hat to tie it all together ..

Ima post some more ? once i get to the crib tho...
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    Gotta Bump This Joint...

IMG_0038.jpg

Now for this first Fit i had to hit em with the sophisticated urban look ....Got the LA Dodgers Retro Snaper (FTR im only ? with snaps that look like regular fitteds i cant do all that old school two tone crazy lettering ? ..) then we flow into the Mark Ecko (signature line) pinstripe button up with the accompanying in4mation "hi" Tee ...over the levi hard denim 514's with the converse allstar "Duck boot" holding me down..

IMG_2818.jpg

Alright here im going to start from the bottom up with this joint ...so off top you got the shelltoes sittin underneath some orisue light denim matched with a orisue henley tee (henley movement '11) then you got the guess hoodie vest with the diamond supply co. leather pull tab hat to tie it all together ..

Ima post some more ? once i get to the crib tho...

Fresh fits, my nig
  • Emerald City Rolla
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Fresh fits, my nig

They fresh, but he needs to clean his bed haha. Now I wanna stay in and watch entourage in my room with my head phones on chewing gum all day...? getting dressed and going outside.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They fresh, but he needs to clean his bed haha. Now I wanna stay in and watch entourage in my room with my head phones on chewing gum all day...? getting dressed and going outside.

hahaha yall ? got jokes..
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Fresh fits, my nig

good lookin ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Heres a couple more looks ....

IMG_4017.jpg

Well to start off we got the red black scale 5 panel cap with the johnny cupcakes hoody ...then we ? wit some orisue powder grey shorts and some bred spizikes ...this is mostly some ? i rock after the sun goes down but in n.cali it dont get too cold so you can still bust shorts..

IMG_5960.jpg

Now here we got the jordan 7 bords ....with some el-cheap-o cargos ...i think they some american rags or something i picked up at macys ...then you got your orisue short sleeve button ... with the WESSSSSSIDE cap to top it off and keep it so left coast.... i also had to toss in the varvatos artisan smell good ..cos this is real summerish ...so i cant go out without a few splashes of that ? on mayne...

IMG_8063.jpg

So now we got another coo summer look ....got the air max 24 sevs with the lrg leaf camos (i dont give a ? camos still go to me) .... then you got the diamond supply co ..."diamond life tee" under the 10deep short sleeve trucker button ...with the sox fitted to keep it coo...
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited August 2011
    Options
    .....Ok This is a couple extra joints i ? with

IMG_7688.jpg

Here you got your space jams sittin under some 514's with the orisue tee ...and the lrg "members only" esque jacket and one again had to hit with the sox fitted

IMG_5682.jpg

...alright and lastly ima get outt here and drop this one ... gourmet sedici kicks ....guess jeans .... mark ecko button up ...and i believe thats a burton beenie

anyways shouts out to stayin fly... and keepin ya ? clean